简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
YMCA Camp─Dodgeball-2(基督教青年会夏令营─躲避球之二)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月07日10:53:05 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-08-19

Aiden in English

Dodgeball isn't just throwing balls around. No. There are many types of dodgeball. That's what I like about this game.

So my favorite version of dodgeball would be nightmare. This version is simple. Once you get out, the person who got you out must also get out for you to get back in. Sounds confusing? Let me put it this way. For you to come back in, the team must eliminate the one who you got out by. It is really fun, a part from when everyone is chanting "GET AIDEN OUT! GET AIDEN OUT!"

Another fun way to play is Dr. Dodge. So, each team has a doctor. He or she is on a scooter with a shield to protect himself or herself. When you are out, you sit down. The doctor comes around and gets you back to a hospital or the corner. Then, you may re-enter the game. Once your doctor is hit with the ball, he or she is out permanently. So he or she should be our number two priority since I always come first.

Don't think dodgeball is just a simple game of throwing balls. If you think so, then boy, you are soooo wrong.

【红霞译文】

躲避球并非把球仍来仍去,绝对不是。其玩法多样,这就是为什么我喜欢该游戏的原因。

我所偏爱的打法叫噩梦,说起来挺简单。一旦你被击中出局,将你扫地出门的那人也必须在你重返球场之前被轰出去,听糊涂了吧﹖让我换个说法,为了帮你恢复比赛资格,球队得设法淘汰赶你下台的那人,其间妙趣横生,尤其人人冲你振臂高呼打败儿歌﹗打败儿歌﹗

另一种好玩的打法叫“躲避大夫”,即每队设有一名“队医”,他(她)身穿带防护衣脚踩滑轮板,现场救人。当被逐出赛场,你席地而坐,这时“队医”走过来,把你送往医院即球场一角,然后你才能重新进入比赛。一旦“队医”被球打中,他(她)将永远失去解救队员的资格。正因如此,“队医”往往被视为紧随我之后的第二号人物。

不要以为躲避球仅是一项简单的扔球游戏,假如你执意要这么想,天啊,那可真是大错特……错。

Dodgeball.png

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖