简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
YMCA Camp─Dodgeball-3(基督教青年会夏令营─躲避球之三)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月07日11:01:17 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-08-21

Aiden in English

Dodgeball has many cool versions. For one, there's Everyman. This version is the craziest game of all. The name should explain a lot about the game. It's every man/woman for himself/herself. If you're hit, you sit down. When you're sitting down, you may not move. To reenter the game, you must hit someone who's standing up. The last one standing wins. And FYI, if you're standing up with a ball, you may not move.

So that's what the dodgeball summer camp did for about an hour and a half today. Since one side of the gym was taken up, we used the other. Everyman became the only game that we could play. Oh boy, it was fun. Best part about this game is hard to cheat, unless you want everyone to know you're cheating.

On sheer coincidence I ran into with a kid named Hunter from dodging a ball. Now we were stuck together. You see, Hunter might have cheated and never sat down when he was hit with the ball. I used that to my advantage. Thus whenever I was out, I went for Hunter because he's probably cheating and claiming that he's in.

I guess the old sayings are true. Cheaters never prosper.

【红霞译文】

躲避球有太多好玩的套路,其中之一叫“普通人”,而且最令对手抓狂。顾名思义,“普通人”适合每位角逐者玩耍。谁被球打中,谁就得坐下,坐下的人不准移动。若想再次复出,你必须打中站在场上的人,而站到最后的人获胜。咱有话在先,凡站着拿球者应保持原地不动。

今天在躲避球夏令营里,我们一口气连玩了一个半钟头,由于体育馆场地有限,仅提供普通人一种游戏。天哪,甭提有多开心。最令大家称道的地方就是,谁都不能乱来,否则很容易被人发现。

躲球时,我不小心与一位名叫亨特的男孩撞到了一起。瞧,他肯定没遵守规矩,明明被球打中却偏不老老实实坐下来,而我正好利用这一点,只要被打下场,我就瞄准亨特,因为他老是胡搅蛮缠,打中了也赖在场上不走。

俗话说得好,骗子永远不会成功。

Dodgeball_A_True_Underdog_Story.jpg

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖