簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
YMCA Camp─Dodgeball-3(基督教青年會夏令營─躲避球之三)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年04月07日11:01:17 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-08-21

Aiden in English

Dodgeball has many cool versions. For one, there's Everyman. This version is the craziest game of all. The name should explain a lot about the game. It's every man/woman for himself/herself. If you're hit, you sit down. When you're sitting down, you may not move. To reenter the game, you must hit someone who's standing up. The last one standing wins. And FYI, if you're standing up with a ball, you may not move.

So that's what the dodgeball summer camp did for about an hour and a half today. Since one side of the gym was taken up, we used the other. Everyman became the only game that we could play. Oh boy, it was fun. Best part about this game is hard to cheat, unless you want everyone to know you're cheating.

On sheer coincidence I ran into with a kid named Hunter from dodging a ball. Now we were stuck together. You see, Hunter might have cheated and never sat down when he was hit with the ball. I used that to my advantage. Thus whenever I was out, I went for Hunter because he's probably cheating and claiming that he's in.

I guess the old sayings are true. Cheaters never prosper.

【紅霞譯文】

躲避球有太多好玩的套路,其中之一叫“普通人”,而且最令對手抓狂。顧名思義,“普通人”適合每位角逐者玩耍。誰被球打中,誰就得坐下,坐下的人不准移動。若想再次復出,你必須打中站在場上的人,而站到最後的人獲勝。咱有話在先,凡站着拿球者應保持原地不動。

今天在躲避球夏令營里,我們一口氣連玩了一個半鐘頭,由於體育館場地有限,僅提供普通人一種遊戲。天哪,甭提有多開心。最令大家稱道的地方就是,誰都不能亂來,否則很容易被人發現。

躲球時,我不小心與一位名叫亨特的男孩撞到了一起。瞧,他肯定沒遵守規矩,明明被球打中卻偏不老老實實坐下來,而我正好利用這一點,只要被打下場,我就瞄準亨特,因為他老是胡攪蠻纏,打中了也賴在場上不走。

俗話說得好,騙子永遠不會成功。

Dodgeball_A_True_Underdog_Story.jpg

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖