简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
YMCA Camp─Last Day(基督教青年会夏令营告别时刻)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月07日11:04:06 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-08-22

Aiden in English

Sadly, today is my finale day at YMCA for summer camp. Time goes by and hardly last long. And as much as today is a sad day, it probably becomes the best day ever of my whole summer (excluding my vacation in Mesoamerican Biological Corridor)!

We watched a fantastic movie called Big Fat Liar. It was jam packed with humor, little curse words, and non-violent. I'm not gonna tell you about it because it would ruin all the fun. But the best part was that the counselors made a little chocolate pudding/ice-cream sundae with gummy warm and mini Oreos. It tasted just like a Rita's Blendini which everyone loved. But that's not all. Since three of the counselors were leaving for their colleges, we had so cool swirl popsicles together.

As much as this day is sad, I loved it. And as much as this is my last day, I'm hoping that next year will be just as fun.

【红霞译文】

悲摧呀,今天是我在“基督教青年会”夏令营最后一天,时光飞逝,好景不在。伤感归伤感,我承认今天也是本人自入夏以来最开心的日子,暂且撇开“中美洲生物通道”休闲度假不说。

我们共同观看了一部十分叫好的电影《大谎言家》,诙谐幽默,偶尔夹带点脏话,但没有暴力镜头。我不想说出具体内容,有的东西只能意会而无法言传。其间,辅导员用加热的迷你奥利奥饼干为我们特制成黏乎乎巧克力布丁/冰淇淋圣代,吃起来很像人见人爱的丽塔混合冰沙,令我难以忘怀。这还不算,三位老兄马上要返回大学上课,因此他们又奉上迷彩卷心棒冰来款待大家。

这么过伤感的一天,我求之不得。毕竟今日是最后一天,我禁不住期待明年暑假同样充满快乐。

2014-08-23_312200010001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖