设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
GHCS Camp─Spoons Card Game(光华夏令营《勺子》扑克游戏)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月08日10:53:48 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-08-28

Aiden in English

Spoons are a sort of fun card game that kids can enjoy. Although it may get a little rough, it's a game I love. Except at GHCS Summer Camp, we tweaked it up a little bit.

Around 1 in this afternoon, just after lunch, my friends Kevin, Michelle, and I were playing Spoons when suddenly someone turned on the fan. The fan blew the cards everywhere. Kevin shouted: "Which Nincompoop turned on the fan?!" As I heard the word "Nincompoop" leave his mouth, I began trembling with laughter. Michelle soon began to laugh too. And not a second after we started laughing, the whole class was in doubling over in hysterical laughter. And so, we named the game Spoons Nincompoop. There were a few changes though.

The objective is to pass the cards around in a circle and collect 4 of the same number. For example, if you have three 3's, you pick up a 3. Then you swapped your 4th card out, so you have four 3's. Once you have 4 of one number, you pick up a spoon. If you see someone pick up a spoon, you pick up a spoon. There is always one less spoon than the amount of players. The last person not to pick up a spoon loses. Here's what's different. If you lose, you get a letter. The letters spell Nincompoop. If you spell Nincompoop, you lose for good and you must wear a sign on your back written with Nincompoop for the day.

Sometimes, silly little moments happen even if by accident.

【红霞译文】

《勺子》是一个蛮有意思的纸牌游戏,小朋友们肯定爱玩,尽管不太好打,但我的确挺喜欢的。在宾州光华中文学校夏令营里玩的有点例外,我们把它稍微改动了一下。

今天下午一点钟左右,刚刚吃罢午饭,我与朋友凯文和豫立正玩《勺子》游戏,突然有人打开电扇,将扑克牌吹落一地,凯文喊了起来:“是哪个淘气包干的好事﹖﹗”我一听到“淘气包”一词脱口而出,忍不住乐爆肚皮。豫立见状,立刻被逗得前俯后仰。转眼间,欢快声传遍教室,感染了周围所有的人,大家纷纷跟着一起发出歇斯底里的狂笑。鉴于这种情形,我们当即把《勺子》改叫《淘气包》,并作了相应调整。

大家围做一圈按《勺子》打法发牌,每人试图收集四张相同号码的扑克牌。举例来说,如果你有三张“3”,那么仍需得到另外一张“3”。接下来,你设法换回第四张“3”。一旦手上四张牌数字一致,你得一只勺子。当看到别人拿勺时,你自己也要拿勺,可勺子的额度总是比打牌人数少一个,因此最后得不到勺子的人算输。在这里《淘气包》与《勺子》有所区别,倘若输了,你就要抽一个字母,所有字母都是“淘气包”的组字成分。假如收集到的字母恰好为“淘气包”的话,你彻底被淘汰出局,其背后还要贴上写有“淘气包”字样的标记。

有时候,恶作剧出奇不意,事先毫无准备。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 文革正在进行时,文革遗风瞎扯淡