設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
GHCS Camp─Spoons Card Game(光華夏令營《勺子》撲克遊戲)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年04月08日10:53:48 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-08-28

Aiden in English

Spoons are a sort of fun card game that kids can enjoy. Although it may get a little rough, it's a game I love. Except at GHCS Summer Camp, we tweaked it up a little bit.

Around 1 in this afternoon, just after lunch, my friends Kevin, Michelle, and I were playing Spoons when suddenly someone turned on the fan. The fan blew the cards everywhere. Kevin shouted: "Which Nincompoop turned on the fan?!" As I heard the word "Nincompoop" leave his mouth, I began trembling with laughter. Michelle soon began to laugh too. And not a second after we started laughing, the whole class was in doubling over in hysterical laughter. And so, we named the game Spoons Nincompoop. There were a few changes though.

The objective is to pass the cards around in a circle and collect 4 of the same number. For example, if you have three 3's, you pick up a 3. Then you swapped your 4th card out, so you have four 3's. Once you have 4 of one number, you pick up a spoon. If you see someone pick up a spoon, you pick up a spoon. There is always one less spoon than the amount of players. The last person not to pick up a spoon loses. Here's what's different. If you lose, you get a letter. The letters spell Nincompoop. If you spell Nincompoop, you lose for good and you must wear a sign on your back written with Nincompoop for the day.

Sometimes, silly little moments happen even if by accident.

【紅霞譯文】

《勺子》是一個蠻有意思的紙牌遊戲,小朋友們肯定愛玩,儘管不太好打,但我的確挺喜歡的。在賓州光華中文學校夏令營里玩的有點例外,我們把它稍微改動了一下。

今天下午一點鐘左右,剛剛吃罷午飯,我與朋友凱文和豫立正玩《勺子》遊戲,突然有人打開電扇,將撲克牌吹落一地,凱文喊了起來:“是哪個淘氣包幹的好事﹖﹗”我一聽到“淘氣包”一詞脫口而出,忍不住樂爆肚皮。豫立見狀,立刻被逗得前俯後仰。轉眼間,歡快聲傳遍教室,感染了周圍所有的人,大家紛紛跟着一起發出歇斯底里的狂笑。鑑於這種情形,我們當即把《勺子》改叫《淘氣包》,並作了相應調整。

大家圍做一圈按《勺子》打法發牌,每人試圖收集四張相同號碼的撲克牌。舉例來說,如果你有三張“3”,那麼仍需得到另外一張“3”。接下來,你設法換回第四張“3”。一旦手上四張牌數字一致,你得一隻勺子。當看到別人拿勺時,你自己也要拿勺,可勺子的額度總是比打牌人數少一個,因此最後得不到勺子的人算輸。在這裡《淘氣包》與《勺子》有所區別,倘若輸了,你就要抽一個字母,所有字母都是“淘氣包”的組字成分。假如收集到的字母恰好為“淘氣包”的話,你徹底被淘汰出局,其背後還要貼上寫有“淘氣包”字樣的標記。

有時候,惡作劇出奇不意,事先毫無準備。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 文革正在進行時,文革遺風瞎扯淡