簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Playdate on Labor Day(勞工節邀哥們到家來玩)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年04月09日13:05:37 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-09-01

Aiden in English

Having a friend over is awesome. You can relax, chat, and have fun. Today,having a friend over is even better, since it is Labor Day.

That means tomorrow is the first day of school in the fall. So my friend, Robbie and I had a good long talk about school. After getting that over with, we went straight to video games of Minecraft, Pokémon, and Street Fighter IV. Ahhh... there's nothing better than having a friend over and playing video games together on earth. Obviously, the downside was that mom was home, and you know what mom does. "GET OUT THE HOUSE, YOU TWO AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE!" What a typical mom!

After a delicious pizza and Teriyaki chicken for lunch, it was movie time. Today, it was Turbo chose from Netflix. Don't worry. This is only my 4th time watching this. Didn't matter even if it was my 10th time? I loved it.

Being around a friend is different. We could be doing the world's lame job. But as long as you have a friend, the job might not seem so lame.

【紅霞譯文】

被朋友約到府上作客感覺真好,大家一塊放鬆聊天,樂趣無窮;今天,邀哥們來家玩耍更棒,因為時下正值勞工節。

言外之意,明天將是新學年秋季開學頭一天。因此,我和朋友羅比興致十足,談起學校沒完沒了,此後一起專心致志地擺弄《我的世界》、《神奇寶貝》、《街頭霸王?》等視頻遊戲。哎呀呀世上沒有什麼比邀哥們到家同堂拼殺電子遊戲更有意思。唯一美中不足地就是媽媽在家,你知道她老人家的為人處世,你倆抽空到外面歇會兒,溜溜彎放放風侃侃大山!媽媽向來這樣落俗。

吃過美味可口的比薩餅和日式照燒雞肉午餐之後,便到了觀看電影時刻。今天在線選出《渦輪方程式》,別擔心,先前我僅僅看過這部片子三次而已。話說回來,即使看過十遍又怎麼樣呢?反正我個人喜歡就好。

與朋友在一起就是不同,即使干傻事也心甘情願。只要身邊有哥們同伴,我並不覺得做事無聊。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 我就是空,非我也是空,兩空相遇就是“