简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Soccer Practice(足球训练)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月09日13:12:14 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-09-03

Aiden in English

It's almost the start of the fall season. In just three short days, the first soccer game we have will begin. It'll be the Columbus CREW against the Philadelphia UNION. Ironically, the only MLS game I've ever watched at the stadium in PPL Park was with these two teams playing.

This year, we are the Philadelphia Union, and the team has only one thing in mind: seek and destroy. To crush, dismantle, and terrify the opposing team, the only way we could totally demolish the Columbus Crew was the train, practice, more train, and more practice. By the looks of it, Coach Nathan took the word train and twisted it into running laps.

Speaking of running laps, one kid on our group cut across the field on our 2nd lap. As a gift, the coach granted us the permission to run another lap. You know how hard it is for a defender like me to run. I personally don't like to run at all. And something tells me that I'm speaking for the whole team.

But like I said, we gotta train. Running is indispensable, one way or another. If it's gonna help us destroy the Columbus Crew, count me in!

【红霞译文】

秋季在即,还有不过三天时间,我们第一场足球赛马上开战,也就是说“哥伦布机员队”要与“费城联合队”交锋。好笑的是,我难得观看美国足球大联盟比赛,可偏巧却在费城电力照明公司公园现场目睹过这两支职业队的风采。

今年,我们沿袭费城联合队大名,秉承其理念,目标只有一个:不失时机打败对手。为了分裂瓦解威胁哥伦布机员队,我们唯一的出路就是,强化训练、练习、再强化训练、再练习。基于这个出发点,内森教练把强化训练一词与绕场地奔跑联系到一块。

说起绕场地奔跑,我所在小组一位队友在第二圈跑步训练时因偷工减料抄了近路,结果连累了大家,教练毫不吝啬地“奖励”全组成员多跑出一圈。你想过没有,对于一位像我这样的后卫球员来说,来回跑动决非轻而易举,况且我确实不擅长跑动。凭我直觉,队里恐怕没人喜欢跑来跑去。

正如前面所述,我们必须接受强化训练,来回跑动是强化训练中必不可少的内容,反过来说,强化训练离不开来回跑动。如果来回跑动能帮我们打败“哥伦布机员队”,我一定尽力而为!

2014-05-10_Kashish-20001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 我就是空,非我也是空,两空相遇就是“