设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
76ers Overnight Camp─Memory(七六人队篮球寄宿营─体会)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年05月06日13:59:57 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2015-07-31

Aiden in English

Bags were packed. The rooms were cleaned. Windows were open. A-week-long 76er Overnight Camp was almost over. But before we left, there were the championships. 

For the ACC, the teams that made it through the playoffs were the number one seed of UNC and the number three seed of Duck. They were the finalists and had a crowd of all the ACC’s players and parents watching. On Duke, it was all about the one-man army. The ball was given to its star over the over again. As for UNC, it was to draw fouled and get in the paint. With its talented point guard, people also had to be wary of the pull-up jump shot.

The theme of this week was to work as a team. Duke was a team superficially. But when it came down to the wire, the players gave it to one guy and let him do whatever he wished. On the other hand, UNC had at least three people who could deliver if it came close. I had my money on UNC, no matter what. 

UNC started out hot, and the players jumped to a 6-point lead. There were both terrific offenses on both sides of the ball, but UNC was just moving the ball more. Every point Duke got was earned, and UNC wore handed open shots and looks. As for Duke’s star, he had at least 20 points. That didn’t help if the other team had three players with 10 points. Now here’s the problem with GA-Tech and Duke. Both teams had more talent than UNC. Both teams played harder than UNC. Yet only one time combined did we beat UNC! That’s because it was the perfect fit, all its teammates getting the ball. No one was really amazing on its team, and no one slowed them down. Most important of all, they picked themselves up after losses faster than us. I haven’t figured out what our problem is. However, it seemed like every loss to us was the end of the world, which (hopefully) it was not! 

And so, I end the week here by saying this. It doesn’t depend on how talented a team is (okay, maybe a little), or how determined the team is (okay, maybe a little). It depends on the flow of the team, how good it passes, helps, and is not selfish. And the most critical, how they get up after losing, which unfortunately never happened to us. The 76ers Camp doesn’t just improve my basketball skill, but also teach me the good qualities of being a successful person in life. This year I might’ve lost the game, but I sure have advanced in life. 

【红霞译文】

行李包打好,房间清理干净,窗户敞开通风,一周的七六人队篮球寄宿营马上就要结束了,不过在临行之前,大家尚需参加锦标赛。

对于大西洋沿岸联盟,决赛取胜的第一号种子北卡大学和第三号种子杜克大学两支球队出炉,它们有资格参加最后一场锦标赛,届时大西洋沿岸联盟全体球员及其家长到场观摩。其实杜克大学队就是一个人的球队,场上所有球员都把球传给同一位球员;而北卡大学队靠的是对手犯规及直闯限制区投篮得分,再加上控球后卫聪明过人,常常虚晃一下跳起来投篮。

本周旨在培养团队精神,杜克大学表面上看上去是一支队伍,但到了真枪实战的时候,他们把球只传给其中一个人,由他来主导比赛;相反地,北卡大学队至少有三位球员配合默契。因此无论怎样,我仅看好后者。

北卡大学队先声多人,很快赢出六分,双方进攻都表现不错,但北卡大学队在传球上更胜一筹。杜克大学队努力将比分拉近,北卡大学队积极寻找空档投篮,杜克大学队的那位球星撑死得了廿十多分,但个人再强也难于抗衡对方三人里应外合各得十分的战绩。话说至此,我们乔治亚理工学院队和杜克大学队犯有同样毛病,两队个人技术都比北卡大学队棒,但集体实力却比北卡大学队差,这也是为什么彼此多次交锋我们仅赢过一回的原因!团队的力量是无穷的,北卡大学队分工合作,打得有条不紊。论个人技术,他们水平一般,但论球队实力,他们配合有加,最重要的是,他们能很快地从逆境中走出来。我一时捉摸不透本队的问题所在,然而,我们经不起失败,每次输球好像世界末日到来,实际上哪有这么严重(但愿如此)!

一周的营地生活让我体会到,一支球队的好坏不在于精明度高低(也许有点)或者执着性大小(也许有点),而在于它的整体性,包括带球水平、助攻能力、不以自己为中心,最关键的是如何及时摆脱失败困扰,不无遗憾地,我们从未做到这一点。费城七六人队夏令营不仅帮助我提高球技,而且教导我为人处事,这回我也许输掉了比赛,但却收获了对生活的感知。

2015-07-31_76er Camp Award Ceremony0001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 戏说墙内外的那些琐事