分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Capital Stockholm, Sweden(瑞典首都斯德哥尔摩)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年05月22日07:40:00 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2016-07-04

Stockholm0001.JPG

【Aiden in English】

Stockholm is the capital of Sweden, commonly known as "Venice of the North". Although it is not considered an ideal coastal city because its port is too shallow to accommodate a big cruise line like Regal Princess, the drive from the docks of Nynashamn takes barely an hour away. Small ships can sail along the Göta Canal and the Baltic Sea to reach Lake Mälaren in the city, which is quite a good idea. The sights are stunning along its waterways derived from 14 islands, and so is the city in general. 

Europe has a monarch history of kings and queens, and armies conquering other nations. Sweden was a nation in the middle of the drama, with stories of conquering and being conquered. In the 16th-19th centuries, the Swedes went through a lot of battles, including taking over Finland for 40 years and then losing it to the former USSR. Stockholm, at the time, was only a town, and the town has survived to this date, being the modern city's old town of Gamla Stan. Most people can see the difference between the two parts of town, but it doesn't seem as if the recent buildings are sky-touching skyscrapers. The new technology is outstanding, though. Many interesting structures are present in the city, like the famous Absolute Ice Bar in Nordic Sea Hotel, which has now melted, and the tallest and first skyscrapers in Europe until the past half-century. Yet the city accepts its past buildings quite well, involving it with the daily culture. 

I understand that Swedes can go through the Stortorget or the hub of Old Town daily without getting tired, but I hate how the floor is made up completely of cobblestone which the German had helped to pave. One misstep may result in an injury to anyone. Instead of looking at the sights, I was watching my step. Luckily, stops were made for the major scenes, and I was extremely grateful. The idea of the tour was to walk through most of the old town, which we did, as well as to see the more important places, such as the Royal Palace and Vasa Museum, which is definitely worth the time. 

Of course, the decorations in the Swedish Royal Palace won't match up to the Peterhof or Catherine's Palace in St. Petersburg of Russia, but it did win in the category of artworks. It was built in the 17th century, and it is noticeably smaller, and it also doesn't have the trillion-dollar value. However, it has many more portrait paintings and sculptures, most of which are previous kings and queens of Sweden. Each image seemed to have a story, like when a queen was plotting to overthrow the crown or even King Gustav III who changed in public. Although it was interesting to hear the tales, I realized the paintings oddly narcissistic. But usually, that's how rich countries are. The only moment I found a shard of respect in the rulers was the idea of using the other guest's porcelain. Paintings also held symbolic value, such as the phases of a grown man, and certain even mentioned religion. Surprisingly, the one sculpture that was obviously religious wasn't Lutheran, but Greek. It explained how the Milky Way was formed, but don't ask me how. 

Stockholm, when you look at the city, is a great city, good at heart. It does many positive deeds, such as provide many beneficial deals. There are free health care, free schools including colleges... even with high-income taxes, and it sounds much better than the USA. In addition, it hands out the Nobel Prizes in Grand Hotel, as well as the banquet for the winners in Stockholm City Hall. Karma does its job, and returns the deeds back to the country of Sweden.

【红霞译文】

斯德哥尔摩是瑞典的首都,俗称“北方威尼斯”,由于港口水位浅,难以容下像“帝王·公主号”这样庞大的游轮,因此算不上理想的海滨城市,而我们停泊的尼奈斯港码头与首都之间需要大约个把钟头的车程,当然小型客船完全可以从约塔运河及波罗的海直捣城中梅拉伦湖,说来甭提有多省事,何况一路上所经十四个大小岛屿风景如画,斯德哥尔摩同样叫人赏心悦目。

欧洲历史上出现过以国王女王为最高统治者的君主制度,他们不惜诉诸武力强夺它国地盘,瑞典便是这样一个征服被征服的国家。十六~十九世纪期间,它四处征战,统治芬兰长达四十年之久,后来又失手让给前苏维埃政权。当时斯德哥尔摩不过是一个默默无闻的小镇,但是打那开始,昔日古城旧貌换新颜,逐渐发展成为今天颇具现代化规模的繁华都市,不少慕名前来拜访的游客在目睹巨大变化之余无不感触极深,这里虽然高科技发达,但当地人始终没有把摩天大楼开发市场纳入城市规划之中,倒是有意添加许多调剂生活情趣的温馨元素,譬如北欧海洋酒店著名的冷冻酒吧,可惜现在六月初夏什么东西从那里拿出来都会蒸发融化,要知道半个世纪前,这家酒店曾以欧洲之最而闻名遐迩。总而言之,斯德哥尔摩在保持民族传统的前提下,不忘注入时代气息,从而使历史文化别具魅力。

我知道当地人即使整天在古城老区里逛荡丝毫不会发一句牢骚,可自己做不到,谁叫古城到处都是德国人一手修建的鹅卵石马路,稍有疏忽便会遇到麻烦,因此我不得不追求实际,与其抬头看景,不如把注意力放到脚上,幸好每到一处,大家都要停下脚步稍事休息,真是谢天谢地。其实今天出游纯粹为了徒步游览古城,这正是为什么刚才我们马不停蹄走街串巷,此外,像皇宫及瓦萨沉船博物馆之类的代表性景点也值得花些时间好好看看。

毋庸置疑,瑞典皇宫远不及俄罗斯圣彼得堡彼得宫和凯瑟琳宫奢华,但其艺术作品别有特点。该宫殿建于十七世纪,占地面积较小,没有什么价值上兆的罕世极品,不过却展出不少肖像绘画和宫廷雕塑,其中前任国王王后所占比例极高,每幅作品都隐含各种各样的趣事轶闻,打个比方来说,王后略施小计推翻国王、国王古斯塔夫三世当众更衣。以本人所见,闲暇之余听些天方夜谭也蛮有意思,然而画中人物显得自负冷艳,衣食无忧的国家通常都会这样,我幡然醒悟,统治者只有在一定的时候方才意识到他人存在。绘画本身极具象征意义,例如将时间凝固在一个人成长过程中某一阶段;还有些绘画带有宗教色彩,其中有一幅作品对本国所信奉的路德教避而不谈,相反竟出乎意料地渲染希腊天主教,并由此推论银河系的形成。拜托,千万别问我怎么来的。

当你身在其中,肯定认为斯德哥尔摩堪称一个非同寻常童话般的人间仙境,市民们福利丰厚,享受公费医疗,从小学到大学学费全免……即使个人税收高昂,听起来仍然好过美国。此外,斯德哥尔摩先在自家开设的大酒店向世人颁发诺贝尔奖,然后再到市政厅为获奖者举行盛大的庆功晚宴,好人必得好报,爱心回报爱心,瑞典以此为荣。

2016-07-04_City Hall by Riddarfjärden Knight Firth-30001.JPG

2016-07-04_City Hall_Blå Hallen Blue Hall-30001.JPG

2016-07-04_Barnacle Geese0001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖