設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Kronborg Hamlet Castle, Denmark(丹麥克倫宮哈姆雷特城堡)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年05月23日08:45:30 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2016-07-06

Kronborg Castle0001.JPG

【Aiden in English】

The theme of our journey so far has been about the Royal family in the Baltic region, whether it is with Kings, Queens, or Czars. Each has used his/her money to ensure a mark in history and the present day. Denmark, like all the other European countries, has been under the control of a monarchy, with most rulers usually narcissists, filling their kingdoms with pictures of themselves. But today's palace features a warrior in asleep... 

Kronborg Castle is a kingdom palace built in the 15th century for the kings of Denmark, which rarely gets anyone to recognize the name in the USA. But when people say the castle was the main setting for the legendary Shakespeare’s play, Hamlet, nearly everyone will nod his or her head or have a connection about “that something is rotten in the state of Denmark.“ Of course, I haven’t read the story yet, but the high school curriculum has me covered. That is, assuming mom doesn't force the book down my throat this summer after reading this. Nothing is a guarantee in this world anymore. 

Speaking about nothing being a guarantee, the weather was quite a guarantee. The forecast should have been described as "depressing", since the sky cried out tears as well as a few pieces of hail, and the wind blew them horizontally into our faces. Finally, I must say, the worst would have to be the dreadful temperature. It is July 6th, 2016, and assuming the world's brightest minds are correct, global warming is a very real idea. So, please explain the reason why I shiver in a jacket and long pants at noon in the middle of summer when the world's icebergs are supposedly melting. Wait, before every Chinese genius in the world burns me on how temperature is a temporary measure, I want to say that the castle is haunted. Although ghosts are not flying out of windows every Friday the Thirteenth, deep below the surface lays a dormant spirit. Its name is Ogier the Dane. 

In deep sleep, Ogier the Dane is a statue sitting on a chair, with both hands crossed over his chest, resting in a sword and shield. The path to the dormant beast is a dangerous road, with a twisting road through a pitch dark dungeon, many meters below ground. Torches glowed, casting eerie orange shadows and lighting. Water trickled down from above, occasionally scaring one of the tourists. With all that said, the place looked really cool. Sounds bounced off walls, disorienting noises. Rows upon rows of arches threw off the most sense of direction and soon made many lost. Luckily, it didn't take so long to find a flight of stairs, which led up into the small cavern of Ogier's slumbering statue. In the books, Ogier was a great warrior in Charlemagne's army, being one of his best. When he wanted to return to his home, Denmark, Charlemagne disagreed and didn't give any money for him to use. After walking his way back, Ogier went to a dormant state under Kronborg, leaving with a promise, which went along these lines. 

If anyone dares to threaten Denmark, I will awaken and protect my country. 

It becomes absolutely dramatic. During WWII, Ogier remained in the same position. Some called him a lazy slouch, but a resistance group took up his name...A coincidence, I think not.

【紅霞譯文】

到目前為止,我們出遊波羅的海地區大多圍繞皇宮王室深入淺出,甭管是國王執政,還是王后當權,或者沙皇統治,他們個個窮奢極欲,不干出點空前絕後的名堂誓不罷休。如同其它歐洲國家,丹麥也是一個君主立憲制,多數統治者唯我獨尊,宮殿上下掛滿了自己的光輝形象,不過今天皇宮展出的卻是一位沉睡的勇士……

克倫城堡是丹麥國王十五世紀修建的皇宮,美國佬對之幾乎毫無所知,但假如提及這座城堡就是傳說的莎士比亞名劇《哈姆雷特》劇情發生地,恐怕婦孺皆知,人們或多或少都知道“丹麥那點爛事”。當然,至今我尚未讀過原著,但相信高中課程將把它納入必讀教材加以學習,說這話的前提是媽媽得知此事之後沒有扼住我的喉嚨強迫自己今暑啃完這部巨著,然而人生無常,世事難料。

既然說到世事無常,這裡的氣候卻一成不變,天氣預告當該稱之為“令人沮喪”,因為老天爺總是哭喪着臉,動不動還下點冰雹拿出顏色瞧瞧,狂風順勢卷着雨雪劈頭蓋臉向我們襲來,最後我必須說明,其實最要命的莫過於寒氣逼人。今天二O一六年七月六日,假設自然界並無超自然事件發生,全球變暖可謂一個極其客觀的現實,然而,仲夏中午恰值全世界冰川融化大好時節,我外套長褲全副武裝,為何仍然感覺渾身發抖?且慢,在高智商同胞告誡我溫度不過為即時測量之前,我想說的就是城堡鬧鬼,儘管不是所有的妖魔鬼怪都選在十三號星期五出來興風作浪,但在地表之下存有一股休眠精神,它的名字叫丹麥人霍爾格。

酣睡中,雕塑丹麥人霍爾格坐在一把椅子上,雙手交叉於胸前,並架在利劍和堅盾之上休息。通往休眠巨獸之路充滿荊棘坎坷,其間需要繞過彎彎曲曲黑咕隆咚的地牢,而且足有幾米之深。這裡油光昏暗,泛着鬼火似橘黃色燈影,水珠從上面嘀下來,不時打在遊客身上。總而言之,地牢看上去不錯,聲音經牆壁反射發出不同回聲,一排一排的拱形門洞變換出各個方向,讓我們猶如置身迷宮難辨方向,好在沒費多少功夫我們便找到樓梯,順着樓梯走過去,迎面出現霍爾格沉睡雕像所在的狹小洞穴。根據書中描述,霍爾格曾是法國查理大帝旗下一位最為出色的勇士,查理大帝因反對他重返丹麥故里而不肯出資供他生活,霍爾格只好自找出路,放棄原有抱負,獨身來到克倫宮地下進入休眠狀態。

如果有人膽敢威脅丹麥,我將醒來保護國家。

情節發展得極具戲劇性。二戰期間,霍爾格始終保持同樣睡勢,有人稱他懶惰懈怠,但是抵抗力量巧取他的名字……多巧合哩,而我並不這麼認為。

2016-07-06_Kronborg Castle-10001.JPG

2016-07-06_Kronborg Castle-50001.JPG

2016-07-06_Kronborg Castle_Moat-30001.JPG

2016-07-06_Kronborg Castle_Bed Chamber for King-20001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星