分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
給獅子同學推薦據說最為流行的20種湯:
送交者: 直言 2010年11月24日11:17:55 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話
Photo of: Delicious Ham and Potato Soup

Delicious Ham and Potato Soup

Submitted by: ELLIE11 
This is a delicious recipe for ham and potato soup that a friend gave to me. It is very easy and the great thing about it is that you can add additional ingredients, more ham, potatoes, etc and it still turns out great. 
Photo of: Boilermaker Tailgate Chili

Boilermaker Tailgate Chili

Submitted by: MIGHTYPURDUE22 
This is the chili recipe the gang eats at Purdue Boilermaker football games. I always prep and cook the chili the night before and then reheat the next day. This is a combination of many different tomato-based chili recipes. Good luck and enjoy. 
Photo of: Catherine's Spicy Chicken Soup

Catherine's Spicy Chicken Soup

Submitted by: AUNTTAF 
A shredded chicken soup flavored with garlic, onion powder, salsa, tomatoes, tomato soup, chili powder, corn, beans and sour cream. 
Photo of: Italian Sausage Soup

Italian Sausage Soup

Submitted by: Karen Marshall 
This soup is easy to put together, and the flavor of the spicy sausage is balanced nicely by Great Northern beans, zucchini, fresh spinach, and carrots. Makes a delicious winter supper. 
Photo of: Debdoozie's Blue Ribbon Chili

Debdoozie's Blue Ribbon Chili

Submitted by: Deb 
Prepared salsa and chili seasoning mix speed preparation of this easy version of chili. Serve over cornbread or with crackers. Add jalapeno peppers for more heat. 
Photo of: Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup

Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup

Submitted by: Stephanie G 
Instant wild rice is cooked in chicken broth with shredded chicken, then combined with thickened cream for a quick soup. 
Photo of: Italian Sausage Soup with Tortellini

Italian Sausage Soup with Tortellini

Submitted by: Mary P 
Italian sausage, garlic, tomatoes, red wine, and tortellini - this soup combines favorite ingredients from an Italian kitchen. You can use sweet or hot sausage, depending on your tastes, and fresh herbs if you have them on hand. 
Photo of: Super-Delicious Zuppa Toscana

Super-Delicious Zuppa Toscana

Submitted by: souporsweets 
If you love the Zuppa Toscana at your local chain Italian restaurant, you will adore this soup. The rich soup is made with Italian sausage, potatoes, cream, and crushed red pepper. It is truly satisfying and irresistible. Tuck into this on a cold day and you are sure to be warmed all the way down to your toes. 
Photo of: Mulligatawny Soup I

Mulligatawny Soup I

Submitted by: Lise P. 
This recipe combines chicken breast, curry powder, rice, chopped apple, and cream for lovely, Indian-inspired soup. You will need about an hour to prepare this soup. 
Photo of: Cioppino

Cioppino

Submitted by: Star Pooley 
A classic seafood stew with a little bit of everything from the sea. Shrimp, scallops, clams, mussels, and crab meat; seasoned with oregano, thyme and basil. Serve with a loaf of warm, crusty bread for sopping up the delicious broth! 
Photo of: Frogmore Stew

Frogmore Stew

Submitted by: Shirley 
I've been using this recipe for over 20 years, ever since I moved to South Carolina. It can be adjusted to serve any number. Allow 2 tablespoons of seasoning per quart of water. If you cannot find hot smoked sausage, use another smoked sausage such as kielbasa and add crushed hot red pepper to the pot. 
Photo of: Smokin' Scovilles Turkey Chili

Smokin' Scovilles Turkey Chili

Submitted by: JIMBOLYA 
Living In: Belleville, New Jersey, USA
This is a hearty and relatively low-fat chili recipe that is guaranteed to satisfy even the most sadistic spicy food lover...REAL MAN FOOD.  
Photo of: Terrific Turkey Chili

Terrific Turkey Chili

Submitted by: big surprise 
Living In: Seattle, Washington, USA
Using some fresh and some canned ingredients, this chili is a snap to throw together and will keep you craving it for days. Chunky zucchini, fresh green onion, sour cream, and - what the heck - shredded Cheddar cheese, are sure to make this your favorite chili recipe. If you like beans in your chili, garbanzos right out of the can are great in this. 
Photo of: Italian Sausage Tortellini Soup

Italian Sausage Tortellini Soup

Submitted by: Tim Smith 
This delicious Italian soup features tortellini, sausage, and lots of vegetables -- carrots, tomatoes, zucchini, and bell pepper. The soup is enriched with beef stock and red wine, and garnished with grated Parmesan cheese. 
Photo of: Fast Chicken Soup Base

Fast Chicken Soup Base

Submitted by: USA WEEKEND columnist Pam Anderson 
It's from scratch - and fast! With my easy formula, you can make a fresh soup du jour even on a busy weeknight. 
Photo of: Cajun Crawfish and Shrimp Etouffe

Cajun Crawfish and Shrimp Etouffe

Submitted by: RHONDA35 
Home Town: Rio Hondo, Texas, USA
Living In: Austin, Texas, USA
An authentic Louisiana recipe with a rich and spicy fresh tomato based roux with fresh garlic, bell peppers, celery and onions mixed with crawfish and shrimp. A little time consuming but well worth it!! Serve over steamed rice with hushpuppies and/or crackers on the side. 
Photo of: Acorn Squash Soup

Acorn Squash Soup

Submitted by: Dorrene Butterfield 
'The recipe for this thick and creamy soup was given to me by a fellow squash lover,' reports Dorrene Butterfield from her home in Lincoln, Nebraska. 'The attractive rich yellow soup is especially enjoyable during the cool nights of Indian summer.' 
Photo of: Crawfish Chowder

Crawfish Chowder

Submitted by: Tina 
A creamy chowder consisting of green onions, corn, crawfish, cream of potato and mushroom soups, and a bit of cayenne pepper for a little kick. Serve with cornbread, or some crusty French bread. 
Photo of: Easy Chicken Fajita Soup

Easy Chicken Fajita Soup

Submitted by: Gweb8 
Home Town: Perkasie, Pennsylvania, USA
Fire roasted tomatoes, fajita seasoning, and seasoned black beans give this quick and delicious soup a cooked all day flavor. 
Photo of: Savory Vegetable Beef Stew

Savory Vegetable Beef Stew

Submitted by: Lynn Franklin 
I've been cooking since I was 10 years old. One day, I plan to own a bed-and-breakfast inn. I look forward to the challenge of cooking for my future guests. 

點擊湯名可看到 recipe。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2009: 有人對內褲有研究嗎?我認為內褲是奢侈