设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
日行一善:再拨冗批改名城一段短文(附评语)
送交者: 直言 2013年10月08日12:32:34 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

I have to say something in order to keep so that my Physics PhD degree won't be which is in danger to betaken away by the angry mobsters revolutionary mass(If you are whining, at least, say it right) 

Wilson was awarded the 1982 Nobel Prize in Physics not because of his the advance of renormalization group theory,but its great result applied He won it for its application to phase transitions and critical phenomena. Because of same For that reason,  many physicists believed that the prize also should also be awarded to Mike Fisher who told Wilson how renormalization group theory could be applied to condensed matters physics to begin with, and had done much work himself many illuminating works as well. (What do you mean by "illuminating"? It would confuse the hell out of English-speaking readers if you meant "enlightening".) It was also (logically, you are introducing an entirely different pointYou don't need this "also") the best era of the physics dept of Cornell University.

原文:

I have to say something in order to keep my Physics PhD degree which is in danger to be taken away by revolutionary mass. 

Wilson was awarded the 1982 Nobel Prize in Physics not because of the advance of renormalization group theory, but its great result applied to phase transitions and  critical phenomena.    Because of same reason,  many physicists believed that the prize also should be awarded to Mike Fisher who told Wilson how renormalization group theory could be applied to condensed matters physics and had done many illuminating works as well.  It was also the best era of the physics dept of Cornell University.

http://bbs.creaders.net/life/bbsviewer.php?btrd_id=3083318&btrd_trd_id=899529

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2012: 毫无政治立场地说一句:珍曼招待祖国来