分类广告
版主:白夫长
万维读者网 > 军事天地 > 帖子
震撼!一个美国人在中国生活了一年后的感想
送交者: 岚少爷 2015年07月23日23:40:08 于 [军事天地] 发送悄悄话

震撼!一个美国人在中国生活了一年后的感想

卡巴防线

发表于:2015-07-23 15:31

The more I learn about China, the more I realize I don’t know and never will know. That being said, I still have a clearer insight on life in China than I did when I first got here one year ago.

我了解中国越多,我越意识到我不了解也永远不会了解中国。话虽如此,我仍然比我刚来中国时对中国有一个更清楚的认识。

Language语言

Everywhere you travel, the dialect is different. While the nation shares a common written language, there is a huge disconnect with spoken language among all Chinese. Every province, and in some circumstances even every city, has its own spoken dialect. The only way for some Chinese to communicate is through written communication since they often don’t understand each others‘ Chinese. That’s why there’s a need for Mandarin—a standard language that unifies all of China.

你旅行到不同地方,方言是不同的。而这个国家有一个共同的书面语言,所有中国人的口语却有着巨大的不同。每一个省,甚至在某些情况下每个城市,都有自己的方言口语。一些中国人交流的唯一途径是通过书面交流,因为他们常常不理解彼此的中国话。这就是为什么全中国需要有一个“普通话”作为统一的标准口语。

As a foreigner in China, Chinese people don’t expect you to be able to speak Chinese. Of course, if you do speak Chinese, even just a bit, they’ll be elated to hear that you’re making an effort to learn about and integrate into Chinese culture.

作为一个在中国的外国人,中国人不奢望你能够说中文。当然,如果你能说中文,哪怕只是一点,他们会为你努力学习和融入中国文化感到十分高兴。

Driving交通

At first when I arrived in China the driving looked like absolute chaos. It still does, but I’m not surprised by anything anymore. Driving on the wrong side of the road in front of police officers, making U-turns right when oncoming traffic is heading your way, changing lanes without looking or signaling. It’s all the norm, so other drivers look out for it.

当我刚抵达中国,交通绝对是相当混乱的。现在还是如此,但我已经很蛋定了。在警察面前逆向行驶,前面有很多车辆是自顾自做u形掉头转弯,变换车道不打信号。这都是常态,所以其他司机对此十分小心。

People use their horns liberally, and nobody gets easily offended by anything. In the States, people take driving way too personally. Chinese drive slowly, but they cut everybody off and honk at each other and nobody thinks twice about it. If someone cuts you off, it’s not their fault; it’s your fault. You allowed enough space in front of you for them to pass. That’s the driving mentality.

人们随意使用喇叭,没有人会轻易被这些东西激怒。在美国,人们开车是很私人的事。中国人开车很慢,但他们彼此阻断,彼此又猛按喇叭,没人在做这个时会想一下。如果有人挡了你的路,这不是他们的错,这是你的错。你要在你面前留下足够的空间让他们通过。这就是中国驾驶的心态。

Food食物

Don’t be afraid to try street food. Food off the street might be cooked with gutter oil, but you can’t really be certain. I’ve eaten tons of Chinese street food and I haven’t fallen ill. The only time I got sick was when I accidentally drank an entire thermos full of tap water on accident, resulting in a two day fit of explosive diarrhea.

不要害怕尝试的街头食品。食物可能是用的地沟油,但是你不能真的确定。我吃过大量的中国街头食品,我没为此得过病。我唯一一次生病是我不小心喝了一整壶自来水,导致了连续两天的爆炸性的腹泻。

If you have a lot of food allergies, don’t eat meat, you’re a vegan, or you are just highly particular about what you eat, just avoid China. Eating the food of this country is one of the best parts of the immersion here, and if you miss out on that, you’re missing out on an integral part of what it means to live here.

如果你对很多食物过敏,不吃肉,你是一个素食主义者,或者你只能特定吃什么,那就避免来中国。吃,是沉浸在这个国家是最好的一部分,如果你错过了这个,就意味着你错过了这里生活的一部分。

评论

Charles Nordan

October 12, 2014 at 11:13 pm

My son, Stephen is teaching English in Beijing. He has been there for about 3 weeks. I hope to visit China around February. 我的儿子,斯蒂芬在北京教英语。他已经去了大约3周。我希望在今年2月访问中国

Jocelin

It’s cool you are sharing info and tips about your adventure and learning process there. It could help other people and learn more about chinese culture. Are you just staying in China? or Will you travel to different places and make some videos about them too? It’d be great to see cultures too.

Anyway, great job..

你分享信息和技巧对你的冒险和学习过程很酷。它可以帮助别人,更多的了解中国文化。你还在在中国吗?或者你前往不同的地方了?可以做一些关于他们的视频吗?高兴看到他们的文化。不管怎样,干得漂亮。

Dave

October 19, 2014 at 2:41 am

Appears you’re adapting expeditiously to the culture and language. Bravo! 看来你适应文化和语言非常快。万岁!

Drew Hawaii

December 17, 2014 at 4:46 am

Aloha Kevin, can you do a video on scary street food? Whatever you can find on the street that most of us in the West will find it hard to consume such as roast rats, or fermented tofu or dog meat? Yikes! Would love to see you try them out. 你好凯文,你能做一个可怕的街头食品视频吗?在你任何可以找到的街上,我们大多数人在西方将很看到的比如烤老鼠,或者发酵的豆腐或狗肉?呵!希望看到你找到他。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2014: 漂白粉是一个满奸,建议你剁掉你的小趾
2014: 几六六,你妈你爹死了不打紧。