设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:白夫长
万维读者网 > 军事天地 > 帖子
美国网评:中国的三国演义太棒了
送交者: w2011815448 2017年12月12日00:26:38 于 [军事天地] 发送悄悄话

YouTube网友:啊!《三国演义》。在中国最伟大的内战,这就是为什么中国的势力在历史上大部分时间里没有给世人留下深刻的印象,中国本身就是一个充斥着军阀,土地、人力、资源的巨大游乐场,在很长一段时间里,中国人认为控制中国大陆就是控制了世界。这是真实的,因为当时欧洲和美国并没有什么值得崇拜的东西。

YouTube:新三国评论

[以下是评论部份]

LEGOMANIAC419

It's like the Chinese version of Game of Thrones. Loveit.

这就像是中国版的权力的游戏,我很喜欢。

Rich91

Does anyone see the parallel of the seriesto today's political situation? Three kingdoms= USA, China, Russia, the threemost dominant states in the world. USA, despite suffering economic crisis andmilitary defeats, is still the most powerful and thus is Wei. Russia, wasformerly more powerful but has since lost most of their power, but stillremains formidable is Wu. China, being the newest player and a rising power, isShu.

有人看到这个电视剧与今天的政治局势是一致的吗?三个王国=美国,中国,俄罗斯,世界上最主要的三个国家。美国,尽管经历了经济危机和军事失败,仍然是最强大的,因此是魏国。俄罗斯曾经更强大,但后来失去了大部分的力量,但仍然强大的,是吴国。中国,作为最新的势力和崛起的力量,是蜀国。

MaelstromExceptions

Originally thought. before I was going towatch this, I thought eh, low budget film, but I am at episode 20+ and I got tosay, This is probably my favorite video series, probably of all time.Acting,screenplay,directing,etc,etc, = 9/10. So far, excellent. I want to watchthe 1996 version but its all in chinese sub. Can the person who translatedthis, can do the 1996 version?

最初的想法。在我看这个之前,我想,嗯,低预算的电影,但是我在看到第20集时,我不得不说,这可能是我最喜欢的视频系列,可能一直都是。表演,剧本、导演等等等等,= 9/10。到目前为止来说,很好。我想看1996版的,但都是中文版的。翻译这个的人能做1996版吗?

I AM KAI

ah! the three kingdoms time. the greatestcivil war in china, and this is why chinese power for the most part of thehistory don't give a flying fuck about world out side, china itself is a hugeplayground for the warlords, land, manpower, resources, for such a long time,chinese people think control China mainland IS control the WORLD. its some whattrue, since there is nothing worthing taken in Europe and America at the timeLOL

啊!《三国演义》。在中国最伟大的内战,这就是为什么中国的势力在历史上大部分时间里没有给世人留下深刻的印象,中国本身就是一个充斥着军阀,土地、人力、资源的巨大游乐场,在很长一段时间里,中国人认为控制中国大陆就是控制了世界。这是真实的,因为当时欧洲和美国并没有什么值得崇拜的东西。

Cassie

Cao Cao is not a simple person,definitly

曹操不是一个简单的人,真的。

Cucumber8787

Somany Chinese phrases have no way to be translated or even interpreted inEnglish. Truth. It means that most of foreigners can only understand about50%-60% from the subtitle...

有很多的汉语成语没有办法翻译,甚至都没办法用英语解释。这就是现实。这就意味着大多数外国人只能从字幕中看懂50%—60%......

Witch Hunter

Newto this show fucking brilliant I love history and Chinese films

这部新电视剧真TM好看,我喜欢中国历史和影片。

KamijoSan

Thesub maker must master both Chinese and English. But the pity is that so manyChinese phrases have no way to be translated or even interpreted in English.But the sub maker really did an excellent job!

翻译者必须精通掌握中文和英文。但遗憾的是,有很多的汉语短语是无法翻译或用英语解释的,这个翻译者确实做得很棒。

Xiaodan Shi

And my favorite character throughout thehistory of three kingdoms is Xun Yu. The relationship between Xun Yu and CaoCao is hard to describe, I still like it though a tragedy at the end. They usedto be that close.

在整个三国历史剧中,我最喜欢的是荀彧。荀彧和曹操的关系很难描述,尽管结局是一场悲剧,但我仍然很喜欢。他们曾经是那么亲密。

Kevin

Thisseries are based on the novel created by Luo GuanZhong in 14th centry. Thenovel described Cao Cao as a cruel conspirator. But before Luo, the historybook actually thought Cao Cao was the orthodoxy of Han, LiuBei and SunQuan wererebels. Cao Cao never proclaimed himself emperor, but Liu and Sun did. He diedas the prime minister of Han, king of wei. The emperor title was added by hisson after his death.

这部电视剧是基于罗贯中在第十四世纪创作的小说。这部小说描述了曹操作为一个残酷的阴谋家。但在罗之前,历史书上却认为曹操是汉朝的正统,刘备和孙权被认为是叛军。曹操从来没有自称皇帝,但刘备和孙权做到了。他死后作为汉朝的皇帝,魏王。皇帝的头衔在他死后被他的儿子加上的。

Matt Jones

Iwas so sure the banquet was going to be a massacre when it was revealed thatonly the old ministers from the previous dynasty were invited.

当看到只有前朝的旧臣被邀请的时候,我就预测到那个宴会就是一场屠杀。

The Big Griffon

Sincea couple of months ago I've started nudging more towards being supportive ofCao Cao and Wei instead of Liu Bei. Cao Cao was an absolutely brilliant rulerand had a brilliant military mind.

从几个月前开始,我就支持曹操而不是刘备,曹操是一位超群的统治者,有着卓越的军事思想。

mikey pang

excellentseries of three kingdoms, zhuge liang the smartest of them all but still can'tdefeat sima yi... thumbs up!!!

三国中的优秀电视剧,诸葛亮是他们中最聪明的,但仍不能打败司马懿……很牛逼!!!

CountDarth

Ambition and evil are not the same thing.Cao Cao was ambitious, and ruthless, but far from evil. The only reason historysees him as such is because the Romance of the Three Kingdoms novel is heavilybiased towards Liu Bei and the Shu Kingdom, who are painted to be flawlessheroes in a very black-and-white manner.

野心与邪恶不是一回事。曹操雄心勃勃,无情,但远非邪恶。历史看到他的唯一原因是因为“三国演义小说”严重偏向刘备和蜀国,他们被完美无瑕的描绘成英雄。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2016: 70多年前的今天,日韩大军攻入伪中华民