设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:白夫长
万维读者网 > 军事天地 > 帖子
雅虎新闻:中国警方配枪巡逻(附评论)...
送交者: 岚少爷 2014年04月26日00:22:11 于 [军事天地] 发送悄悄话

SHANGHAI (AP) — A quarter of the police inShanghai began carrying guns during routine patrols for the first time thisweek as part of a China-wide boost in police firepower following a deadly massknifing blamed on Xinjiang separatists.

上海(美联社)——自新疆分离主义分子发起大规模持刀杀人事件,作为中国增加警方武器装备的一部分,上海市四分之一的警察本周将在执行巡逻任务时携带枪支。

Ordinary police in China generally don't carry firearms, and noneof the officers patrolling the train station in the southwestern city of Kunming on March 1 wasarmed when at least five assailants began rapidly hacking at victims with longknives.

中国的普通警察一般不会随身携带枪支。3月1号巡逻昆明市火车站的警务人员中无一人随身携带武器,当时火车站至少有5名袭击者手持长刀迅速向受害群众劈去。

Before armed reinforcements arrived tosubdue the attack, the assailants were able to kill 29 people and wound morethan 140, raising concerns about the safety of crowded public places and fearsthat militants from the far western region of Xinjiang may seek to strike softtargets farther east.

在武装援救部队到达现场制服袭击者之前,袭击者已将29人杀害,另有一百四十多人受伤。这引发人们关注人口密集公共场所的安全问题并担心新疆激进分子将东部地区的无防备群体作为攻击目标。

China plans to introduce armed police patrols in several major cities,and started last Thursday in the central city of Xi'anand over the weekend in Shanghai and Qingdao. In Shanghai,about 1,000 of the 4,000 police have undergone special training — includingpsychological — to carry 9 mm pistols and started carrying them Sunday, thecity government said on its website.

中国将在几个主要城市推行警方携带武器巡逻计划,这项计划已于上周四在西安贯彻、周末时在上海和青岛得到贯彻。上海市政府在官方网站上表示,上海市四分之一的警方已经接受了特殊训练——包括心理方面的训练——他们将于周日开始携带9mm手枪。

China hasvery little gun violence and firearms are difficult to obtain, making thenotion of armed patrols a novelty that drew mixed feelings among someresidents.

枪支暴力问题在中国很少见,人们也很难获得枪支,这使得佩戴枪支巡逻成为新鲜事,一些居民对此怀有复杂的心情。

《网民评论部分》

as a Chinese,i have to say im shocked by the comment.Our media(CCP media included,yes,your eyes did not go wrong) alyways post some news and stories that shows how nice the life in US is.for example how high the income in US is and how safe the life in US is.That made a lot of Chinese got a perfect,or i say,unreal imagination of US.But nothing is perfect in the world.i doubt whether my mind will collapse or not if i come to US one day and found myself deceived by our own media.

作为一个中国人,我得说我被评论震惊了,我们的媒体(包括cctv,是的你没看错)经常发表一些新闻和故事表现美国的生活多好,包括美国人收入高,社会安全等等,这使很多中国人对美国有了近乎不真实的完美的印象,但是这世界上没有东西是完美的。我都快崩溃了,才到美国第一天就发现我被我国的媒体骗了。

I had visited this safest large city in the world. Even police don't carry weapons.

我曾经拜访了这个全世界最安全的城市之一的地方,即使当地警察都不配枪

You mean the vast majority of Law Enforcement officials in China were not extensively trained to operate a sidearm in response to a deadly attack? That speaks volumes about the unarmed and less-lethal training that they have received, but I still think this is a step in the right direction. Their people need to be protected from these gruesome mass killings.

你的说在中国绝大多数的警察机关都没有被严格训练来使用和随身佩带手枪来应对严重的犯罪,讨论无武装和更少的死伤很有意义,但我认为配枪才是正确的方向,那里的人民需要被保护。

Does that mean Hongkongers are more violent than mainlanders - HK police have been carrying guns for the past 170 years!

这是否意味着香港人比大陆人更暴力,香港警擦已经配枪170年了。

It expresses that China has been very safe for civilians,but things has changed since some extreme Islamic thugs and terrorists started several terrorism attacks in China. America,Russia and China all face the extreme Islamic terrorism in the future,so please judge these terrorism attacks by one standard

这表明中国是非常安全的地方, 但是自从极端伊斯兰暴徒几次对中国发动恐怖袭击情况已经开始改变了。美国,俄罗斯中国都面临伊斯兰恐怖主义的威胁,所以请用同样的标准审判这些恐怖分子

China is one of the safest places in the world when you compare the population to crimes. Sure you might get nap by the government but that is very small percentage.

考虑到人口,中国的确是世界上最安全的地方之一。当然或许你被他们的政府弄得烦躁,不过那是很小的几率

Working in medicine, in China, I never saw a patient with gun shot wound. In US, if you work in ER, you see GSW nightly, if not several cases a night. In outpatient offices, your patient especially African Americans, every third, 4th, or 5th patient has one or a few scars from GSW or stabbing wounds. Freedom to own guns; for my patients, they apparently had the freedom to get shot due to this other people's freedom. Some patients shoot themselves by accident, or on purpose (suicide). There are others injured their family members, friends. I never saw a criminal (such as a thief) got shot by somebody defending themselves when being attacked and came to the hospital. Were they all killed and send somewhere directly? Probably not. If you or your friend have an experience defending yourself using your gun, post here. At times, I feel the need to carry a gun in this country too but have not. In Beijing, I stroll the streets after midnight with no worries of being shot at all.

我在中国的医院工作,我从来没见过一个枪伤的病人。在美国,如果你在急诊室工作,你将几乎每晚都看见枪伤。在门诊,你的病人特别是非裔美国人几乎没人害怕枪伤或者捅伤。枪很自由,受伤的也很自由,我的病人显然很自由的被这些人的自由给枪击了。有的人被自己给枪击了(意外或者是自杀),有的是被家人或朋友所伤,就是没看见是歹徒被自卫的人枪击的。他们都被杀了还是被直接送到其他地方了?或许都不是,谁有用枪来保护自己的经历,我从没在任何时候感觉的需要用枪来保护我自己。在北京,我午夜在街上闲逛也没一点担心。

But the western Media told me that China was such a evil and dangerous place. You mean the evil policeman that oppress the people everyday and don't let the people have any freedom don't even carry guns? I would have thought by now that the Chinese government would have continued to kill millions everyday and soon there would be no one left in China. I did not know China was the most evil place on earth. I guess living in China, I am just too brainwashed. I can only wait for my number to be called so that I can be killed. Chinese government can I have my 50 cents now? Thank you, I can now eat one grain of rice. America come save me from my government!

但是西方媒体告诉我中国是一个如此邪恶和危险的地方。你是说邪恶的警察在压迫和控制没个人时竟然不需要枪。我此时认为中国仍然每天杀死数百万人,很快那里就没人了。我不知道中国是世界上最邪恶的地方。我猜在中国都是要被洗脑的,我只是在等待死亡。所以我能有五毛了吗,这样我就可以吃顿饱饭了,美国政府快来救我!!!

Can you imagine the gun violence that China would have if everyone was allowed to have guns ? Chinas population dwarfs the United States and their gun murders would dwarf the U.S. if the NRA controlled their society like they control the American society.

你能想象如果在中国每个人都被允许拥有枪支,那么那里的枪支暴力估计会像他们的人口一样超过美国数倍。当然前提是“步枪协会”要像控制我们的社会一样控制他们的社会

How about letting citizens carry their own protection?

让市民配枪保护他们自己怎么样??

As the Kunming attacks taught (though it's obvious) - it usually takes good guys with guns to stop homicidal criminals

在昆明的袭击之后,他们理应使用枪支去制止袭击发生

Chinese cities and society, in General, are safe places to live, to study and to work, policeman on duty were in no need to carry weapons at any given Chinese city.. Many foreign visitors and business and even missionary work and teaching there say so too..
it is unfortunate and sad to see the extereme religious terrorist cult, funded by foreign special interest group with dirty political motive, random killing innocent people, threat the comfort and safety of the whole society 
Good to see Police are getting the right tool to keep the law and order, to keep public safe from those terrorist group.

中国城市和社会通常是十分安全的地方来工作和学习的,在中国城市警察执勤时都不必携带武器。许多来中国的外国游客,商人甚至是传教士都是这样认为的。看到有出于肮脏的宗教目被外国特殊利益集团资助的极端宗教恐怖分子随意杀死普通人是及其令人悲伤的,这威胁了中国现有的舒适和安宁的社会,乐于见到警察正确使用工具守护秩序,保护公共安全。

Even the 100% gun controlled China has realized that banning guns does not prevent violent crimes and murders.
Gun grabbing libs, are you guys reading this stuff or are the facts too inconvenient for you?

即使是100%控枪的中国都意识到禁枪不能预防犯罪和谋杀
控枪狗们,你们的智商是读这些东西太困难的怎么着

Out of voer 50 uniform police in China, I did not see a single one with a pistol -- some had empty holsters and a few with rifles in the honor guard. One plain clothesman was armed with a revolver under his shirt. He was giving orders to some of the uniformed police with empty holsters. 

见过超过50个穿制服的警察,我没有看见其中一个携带手枪。有的只是一个空的枪皮套,还有一些带来福枪的仪仗兵,有一个便服在他的T恤下带了一个左轮手枪。他就是给没武装的制服警察下命令的人。

China is still a much safer place than most of the world.

中国仍然比世界上大多数地方安全

It was a peaceful land

真是一个安宁之地

smith & wesson's stock price will go up very soon !!!

史密斯威尔士夫妇的进货价格要开始涨了!!!!!

Kind of funny, a large part of the US population is better armed and trained than the Chinese police. Go figure.

有趣的是,多数美国人的武装和枪械训练比中国警察还要好,想想吧这是什么情况

I lived in Shanghai for many years. I don't think I've ever seen a police officer or security guard with a firearm. Even the heavily armored 'money trucks' had guards with beanbag shotguns.

我住在上海很多年了,我从没看见警察和保安带枪的,就是是荷枪实弹的运钞安保人员用的也是
沙包弹的枪(不知道beanbag shotgun怎么翻)

"China has very little gun violence and firearms are difficult to obtain." Unlike the US, where guns are plentiful and gun violence is routine.

不像中国,美国到处都是枪,枪支犯罪就像例行公事一样

Chinese police carry no guns? What a surprise! So much for 'totalitarian state'

中国警察不带枪????太惊奇了,太他妈的极权国家了

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖