简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:白夫长
万维读者网 > 军事天地 > 帖子
还是CNN的评论给力
送交者: 三把刀 2014年06月20日20:46:35 于 [军事天地] 发送悄悄话

评论:

sinistervietnamese
This guy did this kind of show many timesin Chinabefore to promote his ideas about enviromental potection and of course, hisrecycling business. once he gave away 5000 electric bicycles , next time heused shoulder poles to hand out 100 basket cold cash........

some Americans tend to think too much aboutwho is behind it or what is under the table, like a mirror reflecting their ownego .

这家伙多次在中国做这种节目,以推广他的想法,主要是环保事业和他的回收业务,有一次,他发了5000辆电动自行车,还有一次他用肩挑的扁担装了100个篮子的冰冷冷的现金…
一些美国人倾向的认为幕后推手太多,像一面镜子反映出他们的本来面目。

wincan459
Whatever motive he has, he is indeedhanding out cold cash, a lot of it.

无论他的动机是什么,他确实发放了很多冰冷的现金。

Rob
I agree Brian, Also I think all the richpeople in this country could pitch in a little and get us out of debt. Itwouldn't hurt their wallets and then the government start helping Americans andstop borrowing. The way it is going the dollar isn't going to last much longer.

我同意布莱恩,我也想这个国家所有的有钱人多拿出一点,让我们摆脱债务。这不会伤害他们的钱袋,然后政府开始帮助美国人和停止借贷。以美元这样的货币,并不会持续很长时间。

Caveman
Dude.. if you're going to give away money,give it to people who are trying to help themselves, like who want to start abusiness and need money. If you give a crack head 100 dollars, what do youthink he's going to do with it?

伙计,如果你想要捐钱,把它给那些试图帮助自己的人们,比如谁想创业需要钱。如果你给了100块,你觉得他会做什么呢?

phil
wheres my invite

我的邀请在哪里

Rex
He is dressed in a green jacket; just likeSanta Claus before coca-cola changed his colors.

他穿了一件绿色的夹克,就像圣诞老人把可口可乐的颜色改变了。

georgefallon
Koch brothers give enormous amounts ofmoney to myriad charities.

科赫兄弟把大量的钱给了无数慈善机构。

max power
This guys a nut but I like him...

这家伙是个难对付的人,但我喜欢他。

afewwords
This monkey thinks Americans are suckers.He doesn't understand the values American people have.

这只猴子认为美国人是冤大头,他不理解美国人的价值观。

wranglerick
How many people can fit in and aroundcentral park ?

有多少人能到中央公园附近?

Edward
Chinese billionaires are take care ofAmericans more than Obama. Chinese do not want confrontation with the U.S. but ourpresident is leading aggressively policy against them unfortunately. Thissituation is not reasonable for us.

中国亿万富豪比奥巴马更加照顾美国人。中国人不想与美国对抗,但不幸的是很多我们的总统领导积极的反对他们的政策。这种情况是不合理的。

MonikaPetrovich
He just wants to show all the strength andpower of China,to persuade Americans, that they live in poor and unfotunate country. And he isabsolutely right. In what kind of "great empire" do we live in, ifour underprivileged people get help from Chinese and not from our government?

他只想显示所有的力量和实力,说服美国人,他们生活在一个贫困和不幸的国家。他是绝对正确的,我们生活在这样的一个“大帝国”,如果我们的社会底层人民获得帮助是从中国而不是我们的政府?

James_89
Chinaseems to have a hidden agenda. First it makes connections with Russia, thentries to do smth for the American nation. He has inveted 1000 people, and whatabout the others? My government should be afraid of such actions, On the otherhand, The new Chinese slaves.

中国似乎有一个隐藏的议程。首先他与俄罗斯链接,并试图将美国变成水木社区。他邀请了1000人,那么其他人呢?我们政府应该对于这样的行为感到害怕。新中国的奴隶。

fanyunpeng
Actually, many Chinese believe that America is interior to China.
Meanwhile Chinahold one and a half trillian dollars' debt of America.

其实,许多中国人认为美国是中国的内政
与此同时,中国持有美国1.5万亿美元的债务。

VladT
I think his intentions are somewhat noble,but I think the way he is going about it is outlandish. However, I do not thinkwe should ostracize him for wanting to donate money to somehow build a bridgebetween the United Statesand China

我认为他的意图有点高贵,但我觉得他的方式有些古怪。然而,我不认为我们应该排斥他想通过捐钱打造美国与中国之间的桥梁。

Panelo
most of them gained their wealth frommarket speculation and colluding with government officials while destroying theenvironment. I can't bear the sight of it,"

Sounds like every American billionaire andmega-corporation.

MONSANTO ET AL

“有许多富裕的富豪,但他们大多是通过市场投机和勾结政府官员获得了大量的财富,而且破坏了环境,我不能忍受这些”。

这好像在说美国每一个亿万富豪和那些巨型公司,
孟山都公司等。

cliffintokyo
give a man a fish he will eat one meal,teach him how to fish he will eat forev

给一个人一条鱼,他会吃一顿饭,教他钓鱼,可以永远吃。

disqus_aw4XhYWCj9
Yeah who cares how the man preceiveshimself,all that matters is hes trying to help people! Good for him

是啊,谁会在乎别人怎么评价自己,最重要的他试图帮助别人,对他好。

Menzuodao Pang
I wonder what Hillary Clinton and PresidentObama is thinking right now wrt this event. Ye olde Republicans must begnashing their teeth right now.

我想知道希拉里.克林顿,奥巴马总统对这个事件有什么看法,共和党人现在一定气的咬牙切齿。

ouahou
I thank God that He is draining US wealth, andgiving it to the rising "Kings of The East". God is merciful,graceful, just, and mighty.

我感谢神,他让美国的财富流失。并给了上升的东方“国王”,上帝是仁慈的,优雅的,公正的强大的。

djmurphy10 .
Hook me up. I could use some extra money tobuy a camp trailer.

帮我介绍一下,我可以用额外的钱买一辆营地拖车。

Ron Menge
wow so a black woman with 8 children canearn 2700 dollars in a sudden. Maybe one if her boyfriends will show up too.

哇,如果是一个黑人妇女带着8个孩子可以瞬间赚2700美元。可能她的男朋友也会一起来。

Bush Fan
Considering American government debts toChinese commercial department hasn't completely payed , Chinese billionaireChen 's charity has more or less ironic sense to poor American citizenry.

A creditor donate some dollar and food tothose poor American people who are without property, which isn't tolerate in myculture.

考虑到美国政府的债务,中国的商业部门还没有完全允许,中国的亿万富豪陈的慈善事业或多或少的有一些讽刺意义,可怜的美国公民。
债权人捐些美元和食物给那些可怜的美国人,这不是我的文化能容忍的。

ucky Luke
Westerners didn't even know they got slapin the face.

西方人甚至不知道他们脸上得到了一巴掌。

pro-Russian-Activist
Americans queuing up for a free lunchshould be live telecasted around the world... may be CNN would show it for"breaking news".... wink..wink

美国人排队领免费午餐应该在世界各地进行现场直播,CNN可以将它作为“突然新闻”.
(眨眼)。

Aaron
I would like to meet this guy and he wouldnot need to pay me $300. What a generous and inspiring thing to do.

我想见见这个家伙,他不需要付我300美元,多么慷慨和激动人心的事啊。

Frank Furter
You'll never see Donald Trump do somethinglike this, or any other of the Wall Street Crooks. American hates its poor.Un-Christian nation. Especially the Tea Party types.

你永远不会看到唐纳德.特朗普做这样的事情,或任何其他华尔街骗子。美国恨非基督教国家,特别是茶党.

Mike
hahaha the Chinese take care of moreAmericans than the American government

哈哈哈,中国比美国政府还要照顾美国人。

葬花楼楼主 (中文留言)

顶我移民美利坚!

pappy
If you are really poor and destitute, howare you going to rsvp online? How would you have internet if you can't afford ahouse or food?

如果你是真正的穷人,穷困潦倒,你怎么会在网络上回复?如果你买不起房子和食物,你怎么会有互联网?

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2013: 龙应台:台湾人为何不想和大陆统一
2013: J-10B技术颠覆性提升 可绝杀F-35