设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:白夫长
万维读者网 > 军事天地 > 帖子
美国人看中国:中国空军拦截美军P-8侦察机
送交者: 岚少爷 2014年08月27日22:15:45 于 [军事天地] 发送悄悄话
美联社记者Robert Burns 和Lolita Baldor 就美军P-8侦察机被共军拦截发表了一篇报道,题目是: Pentagon cites 'dangerous' Chinese jet intercept (五角大楼指责中国喷气机的拦截危险.

不像对周永康案的英文报道那样几乎没有评论,该文发表后不到一天就有四千多美国人参与了评论。这些评论代表了美国左中右各类看法。由于事件在中外媒体已大量描述,就不再这里贴原文了。

下面摘录一些有代表性的美国网民评论,大哈瑞给翻译成中文,翻的不好瞎翻,见笑。

George 1 day ago 反对:31 支持:46

To be fair, China only reacted to a provocative action done by another country. Why was the purpose for that PV-8 flew so close to China's coast? Not too long ago a similar kind of incident occurred near Russia's border in Europe.

公平的说中国只不过是对另一国家的挑衅行为作出了反应而已。为什么PV-8 (原文如此)飞的离中国海岸这样近?不久前,类似事件在欧洲的俄国边境也发生过。

Sagan 1 day ago 反对:9 支持:6

135 miles is in international air space. If the Chinese don't like Americans flying in international air space, that's just too bad. We can always shoot down the Chinese. That would put a stop to their aggression!

135 英里(216公里- 大哈瑞注)是国际空域。如果中国人不喜欢美国人飞越国际空域,那又怎么样?我们总是能够击落中国人。那样就能制止侵略。

uavman002 1 day ago 反对:146 支持:102

so when are we going to stop playing with these idiots, and shoot some of their #$%$ out of the sky, and send the rest to the bottom of the ocean? They seem to think we are week, time to teach them a lesson!

我们什么时候不再跟那些白痴玩游戏,而把他们XX的从天上打下来,把剩下的送进海底。他们似乎觉得我们软弱,是时候给他们一点教训了。

Bill 1 day ago 反对:48 支持98

Wake up Japan, it is time you enter the military arena, become a military power if not you will be sorry.

日本觉醒吧。是你们该进入军事领域的时候了。成为军事强国,不然你们会后悔的。

Dino 1 day ago 反对:8 支持9

Reply to Bill: considering what Japan has done in the past when it was a military power...perhaps you should wake up.

答复Bill:考虑到日本作为军事强国时的作为,也许你应该觉醒。

EF 1 day ago 反对:2 支持:2

bill, America will be sorry when Japan asks us to leave when she is fully equipped. With two bombs dropped on them, you think you REALLY love us? Let's watch.

答复Bill: 当日本全付武装时,会要求我们滚蛋,那时我才会后悔莫及。你觉得挨过两颗原子弹的人会真正爱我们吗?我们走着瞧。

M 10 hours ago 反对:2 支持:40

It seems many don't get what's going on here.

Every day US spy airplane fly that route and every day China send aircraft near by. It is a game both play and know the rules. The US has the right to be there and China has the right to send interceptors. But this time, the Chinese airplane get to close and was a danger for the US plane and crew members. So the US complain about that, not that China have sent a plane to say hi.

看起来好多人不明白到底怎么回事。

美国间谍飞机每天都常态飞行,而中国派遣飞机就近监视。这个游戏双方都在玩,而且知道规矩是什么。美国有权去,而中国有权派遣拦截飞机。但这回中国飞机靠得太近,对美国飞机和飞行员形成威胁。所以美国才抱怨。美国抱怨的是这个,而不是中国派飞机来打招呼。

Zanthis 14 hours ago 反对:6 支持:83

This goes on and on. Yet, American business and political leaders continue to promote the exportation of American jobs and business to China. It is those exported American jobs and business which paid for the all the modernization and improvements of the Chinese military. The U.S. did not defeat China in Korea or Vietnam. How well will the U.S. military do against an improved modernized China in a future conflict?

这事没完没了。美国商人和政客不断促进向中国出口就业机会。正是这样,才给共军的现代化和改进提供了经费。美国在朝鲜和越南都没有击败中国,那么美军怎样在未来冲突中面对改进和现代化了的共军?

I Got Jokes Fer Dat 13 hours ago 反对:5 支持:42

Stop buying Chinese made stuff, I have a problem with that, I can't, I want to, I would pay more for quality Made In U.S.A. stuff. If i go to Family Dollar, General Dollar, Wall Mart, Lowes, Home Depot, if i go with my list to buy stuff, all kinds of stuff lots of stuff, i'll go in with an empty shopping cart, leave the store with an empty shopping cart, and will have burned over priced gasoline from the middle east, at any of the gas stations, driving a car that 1/2 or more of it's parts weren't made here either.

不要再买中国商品了。我对此有看法。我不能,虽然我想买更贵的美国产品。我去一元店,沃尔玛,Lowe’s,HomeDepot 等商店不买中国货,我只能空手而归。为不得不买中东来的高价油。我的车有一半以上的零件不是这里产的。

Tactical Medic 1 day ago 反对:4 支持: 101

Not the first incident with China or the last. How many recall them holding our US Navy air crew a few years back after a similar incident?

这不是第一次也不是最后一次。有几个人记得此前在类似事件后他们扣押过我们的海军飞行员。

点看全图

上图: 共军陵水基地忙的四脚朝天。干部说:美国人震惊了,他们破坏我们的安全,我们破坏他们的飞机。

Jason H 17 hours ago 反对:5 支持: 41

Not really a fan of what China is doing when it comes to acquiring resources and angering neighbors, but with all fairness, look how this sounds. It is absolutely okay for us to fly near the edge of inter-national airspace to spy on China for our reasons despite it being complained as rude by them at most summits.

In short, we proceed without care to their concerns as it is perfectly legal and we could care less about their feelings.

I can dig that argument, but I Googled and have not found any news of our birds intercepting anything Chinese off the coast of California. Maybe they do not have the technology, but if they are not testing response times from our aerial good folks at Edwards, Travis, or other bases, why should we?

提起他们获取资源,造成邻国愤怒,我绝对不是中国的粉丝。公平地说,我们在靠近中国的国际空域进行间谍飞行是绝对没有问题的,尽管他们在每次高层会面时都抱怨我们无理。长话短说,我们干事毫不理睬他们的关注和感情,好像这完全合法是的。我在谷歌上找不到中国飞机在加州外海被拦截的消息。也许他们没有这样的技术。但是如果他们不来探测我们各个基地的反应时间,为什么我们偏要这么做?

USNR Pilot 1 day ago 反对:4 支持:36

Some people just don't get it. The concern is NOT that China intercepted the P-8 in International Airspace. The concern is the UNSAFE flying of the Chinese pilot. Barrel rolls around the P-8 and cutting in front of it are NOT safe maneuvers.

Countries fly surveillance aircraft near other countries' airspace ALL THE TIME.

Countries SAFELY intercept and monitor surveillance aircraft ALL THE TIME.

Interceptors fly close enough for hand signals to be seen ALL THE TIME.

Barrel rolls and cutting in front of intercepted aircraft is UNSAFE and most nations DON'T do it.

有的人搞不清,我们关注的不是中国在国际空域拦截了P-8,而是中国飞行员不安全的飞行。在P-8周围翻筋斗和前方横切是不安全的机动。

各国总是在其他各国附近做侦查飞行。

各国总是安全地拦截和监视他国的侦查飞行。

飞行员总是极度靠近以致能看到手势。

翻筋斗和前方横切是不安全的,多数国家不这么干。

Charles 1 day ago 反对:22 支持:49

What would the u s do if a Chinese military plane was flying of the u s coast?

如果一架中国军机飞到美国海岸,我们会怎么办?

------------------------------------------------------

大哈瑞点评:

看美国的网评,发现有不少人是明白这次军机接近到底是怎么回事。也有愤青二百五胡咧咧。

中国军机接近美国间谍飞机叫美国人很不舒服。中国人看到美国飞机见天儿来侦查更不舒服。双方各有充足理由继续这种猫捉老鼠的游戏。就怕玩着玩着就玩虾米了。所以双方私下里还得好好沟通,因为谁都不愿意因为这种事发生军事冲突。

中国越来越强,现在想给美国一个信号,过去我弱,弄不了你,忍着。现在我可以了,我TMD 快不想忍了。玩回悬的,等于把话递过去,您自己掂量掂量吧。

点看全图

温水煮青蛙,想一点点地削弱美军在第一岛链内的存在。共军邪恶。

每次美国和中国拌嘴,首先躺枪的都是沃尔玛。网上立马就有人提议抵制沃尔玛。沃尔玛招谁惹谁了,不就卖点便宜的中国货吗?叫美国穷人有活路,给美国人创造就业机会,靠中国产品,把美国的通货膨胀都遏制住了,天大的功德没有人知道。就一个字儿:冤。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2013: 叙利亚问题的分析
2013: 武直十成功发射导弹 三哥网民雷人的评