设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:英豪big-apple
万维读者网 > 高山流水 > 帖子
花腔女高音的PK
送交者: lisovsky 2014年12月30日20:46:46 于 [高山流水] 发送悄悄话

HALLSTEIN. Despite where Gruberova was obviously an excellent coloratura in many roles, Hallstein does not make it sound like a challenge whatsoever - she is a truly natural lyric coloratura soprano instead of a soprano who obtained high notes and agility through practise.

Sure, sure, and yet Gruberova’s Elettra completely lacks the middle and middle register absolutely necessary, especially in the first aria, and Hallstein with a "pea sized voice" managed to project from C4 to C6 better and with more resonance, how is that possible?

+primohomme I love Hallstein’s voice even if she had a pea size voice. I hate grubi’s voice cause it is dreadful technique of scooping on even notes below a middle G. I likewise can’t coloraturafan cause he is a fake. He claims to love Joan, Maria and Bev. But he does videos proclaiming Grubi and Devia as the bel canto queens. I don’t dislike u even if you attack me at one time. So your fav is Maria and mine is Joan, that’s cool. The only reason I doubted you is as many loves you have for Joan, there are 2x’s more insults that Joan only had one octave of great notes Eb to Eb in alt. If that is true, she would have been booed for Esclarmonde, since that Wagnerian orchestration of Massenet’s would be impossible for any soprano who did not have a large middle voice with phenomenal extention to the E flat in alt.  Esclarmonde spends 2 1/2 hours on the middle voice n low voice. Having heard her live, I can tell you her her middle voice was very lush. For Esclarmonde, the audience gave her a 20 minute ovation after the opera. We all up our fav sopranos. I understand this. Bottom line is I’ve heard Joan live n you have not. The studio doesn’t begin to do her voice justice.

i don’t know if opening part of bell song by Ingeborg at 4:39 is contain G6 Wow.she was a High coloratura soprano...;

ACCUSED OF DIGITAL...! AAHHAHA SHE TOLD ME: I DID NOT WANT TO GO TO U.S. WHEN WHERE NO SYNTHESISERS!!!

You give the answer describing the difference, so what is the point.

Hallstein destroyed her in all registers.

Ingeborg Hallstein sings like an angel with perfect High notes always on pitch!!But I prefer Gruberova’s voice even with the scoop...she has a warmer sound and better trills!!Both are unique ofcourse but If I gave to choose one I would choose Gruberova!!

Gruberova sang Queens, she s the Queen, BUT :) <3 Hallstein beats the emotions(Gruberova too!), and is simply-unique. My voice for Ingeborg :*

No dije que desafinara, de hecho, nunca la he escuchado desafinar

I’ve been introducedto Halstein through your videos, andI just wanna say thankypier. Her voice is magic. Not hating on the other lady in this video, but Hallstein sounds 1000x better in every single passage you’ve showcased. Plus, that is a beautiful picture of her. Her voice is extremely refined. Love it.

You dumb fuck, coloratura is not "greatness, magnificente and splender in opera". Coloratura is a MEANS OF EXPRESSION, and means to an end. The purpose of coloratura isn’t to show the voice but to EXPRESS an emotion within the piece. You should really consider killing yourself, your stupidity is just beyond.

That’s interesting considering BZBlaner doesn’t even have a facebook. Do you really think popularity equals quality? Then Sarah Brightman is the greatest bel canto singer to ever live, and I can assure you then that Bartoli’s Norma will be the definitive one since her performances are sold out months in advance and the CD’s pre-order has already achieved gold status.

I heard these before you were born. Listen again. The upward lift on ’iiiiiiiiiinargenti’ - queeEEEste

is that why Ingeborg and Renee Fleming would compliment Gruberova? :D

what fellow fans? you mean coloraturafan multiple accounts with which he logs and discusses with himself like: Coloraturafan: isnt mariala fantastic? coloraturafan2: she is la Divina, coloraturafan3: she is better than maria callas, coloraturafan5: whooo? :))))

I am not a fan of Celine but I got nothing against her. In either case, the obvious does not need to be spelled out.

I never understoof a lot of the Gruberova hate.. At one time she was AMAZING... I don’t know what happened.. or why she started getting criticized so heavily.

Sweetheart, I think you must have hallucinated...because I never called you a fag. Look through the comments, that was simionato6. My character? I am a bitch, everybody knows that :) I don’t pretend to be a victim so other people come defend me. I mean, nobody was attacking you and you felt the need to send this video to your friends so they would throw a fit. Now, see how stereotypical that is?

Just like how you openly admitted to stalking a person by searching their name on Google and threatening to publish information? Your poor son - waking up each day to a fucking psychopath :) I’m sure that’s mentally comforting.

Why am I getting more entertainment from all these comments than the video? X___X A messTTT LOL

I’m glad you’ve been here! I’ve always loved your YouTube channel. Just block the trouble makers and let the rest of us continue to enjoy your videos! :D

No. My comment about Gruberova’s "gay hairdresser fans" was meant as a joke. I have a taste for satire and dark comedy as you have a flare for hystrionics. You just took my joke way too seriously and got offended without being actually personally insulted (until you showed up and threw a hissy fit, that is). I’m not saying one type of singing is better or worst, my point was simply to defend Ingeborg against malicious attacks of obsessed fans. Just as you have compared Devia against Fleming :)

I would add up to the conversation but I just wrote that this person actually thinks that Grubarova sang Roberto Devereux well (by cutting off 50% of the written notes) No ty Id rather get into a discussion with a Christina Aguillera fan ahahahahah

/watch?v=2Ru6uKufN7g Plancon. sonnambula arie - broad portamenti up to, down to the note.

Sumi Jo or Gruberova? :P

Gruberova sounds more....hmmm how do i put it in words...like there is far more effort on her part? like i can see her almost thinking about the notes she has to sing (maybe why she scoops on those high notes). Hallstein on the other hand just sounds so fluid throughout. so easy throughout. i don’t know if what i just said made sense haha

I said that when Edita attempted Norma.

There was no precision in those flat notes and in those non-existent lows. Hallstein is far more accurate pitch-wise, she has a larger range and more ease at both ends.

Hallstein. Dessay has had some great moments though, her Morgana (Handel’s Alcina) is fantastic, and her Dinorah is also quite great. Also in Mozart high coloratura repertoire, she is fabulous. But she has descended into trash in the last 10 years, as her recent "Cleopatra" shows.

Me OCD? Oh no, I’m antisocial personality disorder with a dash of malignant narcissist and a hue of borderline :)

I think it would be so nice if you’d do a video comparing The so-called "Vocal Trinity", to show how Celine Dion was not worth of it.

i think the gruberova-hallstein comparison began on the straniera video i uploaded. hallstein had a pristine sound and technique whereas gruberova, arguably, sings with more flaws. for instance, gruberova is always accused of scooping. however, gruberova is still singing into her 60s. some of her flaws have been heightened, but i think the roles she sings today are unprecedented for a 66 y/o soprano. good for her and her fans (who/whatever they are).

諾爾瑪這樣的角色本來就是寫給格魯貝洛娃這樣的音色。笑死人了!貝里尼歌劇戲劇化 這樣的爛風氣完全是卡拉絲這幫人帶起來的!後面的卡巴耶還有思科託更糟糕,卡拉絲如果沒有那個團隊來吹噓她悲劇性的一生,這個明星效應如何咦髌饋恚磕銈 腦殘歌迷說格魯貝洛娃的中聲區空?她聲帶閉合的能力又是哪個女高音可以比的?薩色蘭那種噢噢嘴才叫空!本以為你們洋鬼子歌迷素質有多靠譜,呵呵還不快跪拜 我朝威武!

ok good...haha. i don’t listen to a lot of opera compared to when i was in voice lessons several years back. but i don’t know these two singers catalog but hallstein is very beautiful. delicate but quite powerful as well.

Hallstein is a great singer alright, and she reminds me of Galli Curci (without the flatness) with her limpid quality and ease of singing. Coloratura is as easy for her as falling off a log. But I find her a bit of a canary. I think I’d rather hear Gruberova (or Sutherland or Dessay or Sills or...) They would keep me far more interested in what I was watching with their energized singing and breadth of tone. Just my two cents worth (and probably only worth one)

I enjoyed this posting because it clarified why I love these sopranos. Hallstein’s voice is exquisite and natural. She never pushes it beyond. Her voice is actually soothing to me. Gruberova sings the same fach, but she is more a creature of the theatre and she acts through her voice. I find her glottal attacks thrilling - even if rather vulgar! In this Gruberova is very similar to Beverly Sills in that she is willing to sacrifice vocal beauty to serve the drama. She stirs your soul.

I think your reply is proof enough who is "mad." Opera is a great art form, and brings joy to many people. However, dealing with "mad" fans like yourself is boring and to use your words "rediculous... Stupid" and yes you "lack good taste" so I have nothing further to add. I made my point and your reply made yours.

Hey, totally unrelated, but remember that 1952 Macbeth video you posted of Callas singing "evil coloratura"? What is the name of the track? Thanks!

You surely have NOT EVEN AN IDEA of what coloratura really is! It isn’t just high notes, it’s a symbol of greatness, magnificence, and splendor in Opera! You just need to stop commenting, even though if it’s your own video, you are disgusting and a true ignorant!

You make a good point. Hallstein sings with gorgeous precision and clarity while Gruberova sings with passionate thrilling emotion.

There is no suprise: Frau Hallstein is far more at ease in this repertory. I do think that she comes close to technical perfection (perhaps just as Korjus did before). When Gruberova can be interesting, Hallstein is just magical. Thank you very much primohomme for this video. Julien

Well, I’ve also heard her go off pitch on other notes, such as her studio "Norma" in which "Casta Diva" has those high B’s leading to the high C quite off pitch.

Ingeborg Hallstein’s voice is very melodic and has such lovely expression! I had always been a great fan of Miliza Korjus, but this lady has a much nicer sound than both Miliza Korjus and Edita Gruberova! Love, Liz

You’re right I did make a video comparing Devia and Fleming, and then one comparing Devia, Fleming, Caballe and Callas. While I did that I never made nasty jokes about Flemings fans, and I certainly don’t make homophobic or other tasteless jokes about her fans. But you are also correct that I probably took your joke too seriously and too personally, when it was never intended as such. But I didn’t through a hissy fit, I expressed my view and that was all.

I was referring to the first few clips in the video...Gruberova isolated each note more in the earlier clips in the video compared to Hallstein.

Well, 3 things she did: 1- She dared say that roles like Lady Macbeth, Norma, Anna Bolena were totally wrong for Maria Callas’ voice and she didn’t sing them well. 2- She said "if people applaud me less than 20 minutes, it bothers me" 3- She sings the Assoluta roles, that only a voice like Callas’ could handle, without the power or (low register) range to do them justice, making a ridicule of herself everytime she attempted them. But her rabid fans and her age protect her from the booing.

Really surprising, though, that Hallstein’s lowermost tones are so well supported.

You are so dumb it is amusing. That powerbottom came to MY video, so why should he block me on MY video. You idiot. And no g3rl, I know for a fact that I am handsome, you wish you could have a face like mine. Have several seats. But please, not on my dick, your ass is too loose and I don’t wanna catch an STD.

As far as I can tell from youtube, Hallstein is incomparable in slow, delicate, stratospheric coloratura. She is not first-class when it comes to negotiating precise, rapid passagework as found in Mozart. It is probably no accident that she takes her Proch Variations at almost half the speed of (the incomparable) Beverly Hoch.

Why are you so upset though? I can feel your rage, it’s hillarious. The clip you sent me of Edita’s "coppia iniqua" is obvious close-miking, so you cannot dare accuse Hallstein of that. Here’s a pirated recording which shows truly how her middle-low sounds for the audience: /watch?v=ez_DOgUWzis Besides the transpositions up an octave, do you hear the asthmatic quality of the low notes?

How do you rate Grace Bumbry primohomme?

ah she has created a mass hallucination for her and her courtyard and they actually believe all that shit? didnt Bellini wrote Norma for Pasta and Malibran? who both were dramatic voices? is she crazy?

Because that’s what I hear in the last phrase ’il vostro il suo cor’ and the word partite before, for example. Oh well, different voices, both unique.

Thank you for all your effort in crafting this fine video. I learned a lot. Gruberova is a wonderful singer, but you show Hallstein’s incredible skill in the upper register. You’ve helped me to include Hallstein among those I can appreciate. You have my gratitude, Primo.

scooped high notes, hollow middle and ashtmatic non existant low = more homogenous voice? LMAO

Gruberova is THE Legend, but Hallstein is from Heaven :))))

This discussion just proves my point. High-note whores are the WORST stans. No matter the technical flaws, the wobble, the non-existent sound in the middle and in the lower register, the vocal struggle... The whole point of an aria being well sung is hitting the E-flats, the Es, the Fs... regardless of how tense and off-pitch they are.

actually i have heard only about lady M, she had said the same for callas’ norma? she is indeed a psychiatric case well hidden

Wasn’t I 100% fair in the comparisons of this video? Didn’t I use exactly the same arias in the exactly same segments and simply put them next to each other? You are getting upset, pressed and suicidal because your fave is getting read for filth and that’s all there is to it. I didn’t pick Gruberova’s "worst", I picked what she has recorded and put out and compared it to what Ingeborg has recorded and put out in the same repertoire, that’s all. #DEALWITHIT

Coloratura, everybody here knows you’re really fond of coloratura singing, and I for 1 really love the videos you’ve been posting. Please don’t stop and thank you for every single minute of the time you "wasted" on youtube

At 4:07 though, that "ya-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha" of Hallstein’s is a bit wanky

Oh but he IS a psychopath. I’m not stalking, his trail is very easy to find online. He’s a homophobe. misogynist, and psychotic. And you, primohomme...OCD. Obsessive compulsive disorder.

And for all you talk about Callas (which you Gruberova fans have always hated, since she herself has talked against Callas), unless you were Callas’ recording engineer, you have absolutely no idea what went on into those recordings. But one thing is I’m certain, Callas did not go off pitch as often as Edita in her prime.

2. Hallstein’s sound was very sweet and light, and it couldn’t sing declamatory passages with any weight or substance. She had perfect pitch, and her control was exemplary. The recording medium was ideal for documenting her voice. She declined to sing Queen of the Night and Sophie at the MET because Hallstein wisely knew the space would swallow her voice up. She was charm personified in comedy and opeetta, beautiful to look at, but tragedy was beyond her means.

I don’t even have to listen to the video. Gruberova is the Queen of coloratura. Period.

Soon soon ;) dealing with finals week right now :P Still compiling for it ;)

And I wish you luck in your career. May you never be subjected to the vindictive ugliness you and your fellow haters have shown on here, and elsewhere. Take care.

I’ve never really liked edita. Always considered her flawed as an opera singer.

Coloratura is a means of EXPRESSION you idiot. There’s a reason why composers such as Rossini, Donizetti etc. wrote it in specific arias and left it out in others.

I don’t see how this video is disrespecting Gruberova in any way. It’s just pointing out her flaws in a very subtle manner. In fact, he even compliments her sometimes. Some of you need to get a grip

Really? Here’s Lehmann’s "Casta Diva": /watch?v=3NUyCMF67jc I didn’t hear any scooping to that Db6... Here’s her "Martern aller Arten": /watch?v=X4oVE1MMtww Here’s her "Ach ich liebte": /watch?v=s6h9X0Rmm7c I didn’t hear anyting that sounds like a scooped high note...mmmmhmmm.

Actually, I’m getting my masters in a music related field right now, so yes...I can read and write music quite well :) I also play several instruments. Now, can you read scores? I advice you go look up the score of Anna Bolena and Norma and Roberto Devereux and count out all the notes Gruberova either scoops, sings with the wrong marking, or delivers "parlando" or "sotto voce" instead of "maestoso".

Gruberova has more clarity and really defined each note with the ultimate precision but I prefer Hallstein’s darker, heavier sound

Wow, who knew opera stans were worse than the pop queens? I’m done. I can’t X________X

Ever notice too that Hallstein sings passages on the German "ja"?

In fact vibratoless top notes is a great advantage of coloratura sopranos. The less vibrato in light high coloraturas the better impression they make on me. They should be airy and witty, like a delicate piccolo flute.

Hey psychopath. How are you? Found some interesting information. Want me to publish it?

Just a suggestion. If you want to be a scholar with intelligent discussions on here, you need to ban bzblaner, simionato and lohengrin from your page. My son is a singer, and these kinds of freaktards are the kinds every artist avoids as if they were the black death. Hatred or fawning adoration at the expense of another is verboten. An artist will ruin their own reputation speaking ill of another singer or a colleague.

Sorry, but you’re wrong. Hallstein’s Elettra arias are still light and pretty - and closely microphoned. You don’t know what you’re talking about. There is no one is Europe you will convince that Hallstein had a better lower register.

The natural tendency is to sing the high notes louder and the low notes no so much, so singing strong low notes as well as strong and agile, easy high notes is rare...

Yes we know that retarded spectacle is still being discussed amongst Edita’s 80 fans :) Outside this stupid Slovak’s hen house, no one really cares!

Gruberova has no technical flaws in her execution of the music. She has pitch issues, and the production of breath falters here and there. If you can read music, I suggest you follow the scores as she is singing. Gruberova is one of the very few singers who does not drop words in favor of aspirated scales in her passagework. Notice how most coloraturas aspirate up to their concluding E flats? Or aspirate to the upper interval? Or sing coloratura passages with an ’h’ preceding the vowel?

What amazes me the most of her idiotic stans is how they consider her scoops a "portamento" LOL. Yes, yes ... Rossini, Bellini and Donizetti wrote that vocal ornament under every pitch ... MEEEEOWWWWWW!

I always found it strange that in A LOT of her recordings, even in her prime, her E natural was flat. Scoops notwithstanding, her Ebs, Fs and even higher were usually (eventually) in tune. Maybe it’s something with her hearing or she has a passagio there? Idk what kind of a flaw that is.

Wonderful video. I love your pedagogical and comparaison videos ^^ ! They are so well done and delighting.

She keeps uncovering new bel canto secrets! First, she showed us that La Straniera was the first true atonal composition. Now, perhaps she is right again and makes clear that Bellini intended lower notes to sound hollow, dry and muffled/barked. Gruberova might be a misunderstood musical genius.

i know this is a comparison, but i think it is very close. imo this video just shows how both singers are great.

(cont.) To explain my point a little more clearly, I do like high notes, but that is not an exclusive or limiting factor to my enjoyment of opera. I recently saw Didonato in Maria Stuarda, and I was amazed at her wonderful performance. She is currently one of my favorite singers, and without a doubt she is my favorite Maria Stuarda. I still enjoy Sills and Sutherland in the role, but I do love and enjoy the lower voice of Didonato. And I love a lot of other singers.... (cont.)

Après que j’ai comparé la voix de Gruberova, la voix de Hallstein est hyper rauque

"her gays" I guess Gruberova’s only fans are "gays" is that what you mean? What a homophobic and stupid comment to make. Pandering to the lowest common denominator, typical and ridiculous behavior.

hmm, a jock with pretty purple eyes, how nice! Anyhow, I hardly need anyone to come and defend me. What others say and do is beyond my control. However, you say that I never presented a counter argument, and that is not true. My first comment here was that you were making homophobic remarks. And you have tried to twist that into a battle over who’s taste in music is "better" or more "educated" and who is more stereotypical based on their taste in music.... (cont.)

Listening to this again, it’s just bizarre and dissapointing how inherent Gruberova’s scooping was in her singing. Even in the late 70’s, her performances of Lucia have notable scooping in them, which shows that even her fresh, agile voice was incapable of pure intonation. Scooping is so bad musically to listen to too. It’s like someone burping before a note.

She still has her HIGH NOTES though! QUEEN of COLORATURA!!!!!! She deserves nothing but 20-minute plus standing O’s. Any less, and it’ll bother her. LMAOOO.

LMAO, well...I think she was good in 2 out of the 3 arias for Konstanze. She definitely didn’t have the low notes to sing "Martern aller Arten". And you are right, she scoops even in her Zerbinetta.

O have heard Hallstein on other videos, and her tones are never as full as Gruberova’s, nor does she sing with much feeling. Hallstein reminds me of the mechanical doll in "The Tales of Hoffman".

It’s a sad day when high notes are equated with music lol.

9:40 - LMAO Typical of her.

8:28-8:34- How dreadful LOL!

All the tonality sucked out of it like fat out stomach during lipo. "Ah well, an E-flat is still an E-flat! Gruberova is truly the queen...no, EMPRESS of the bel canto high tones"- High-note whore.

and you know, the ultimate test for a singer is.. do u listen to her? do u want to listen to her? do u turn on the tube and search for her recordings or u are forced to listen to her by your friends in order to make fun of her? Gruba is definitely the I-never-listen-to-her-anymore category

Sublime vidéo ***** merci beaucoup

Hallstein clearly. Although Gruberova had some splendid moments in this video.

biggest flaw? worse than her scoop? very mediocre musicianship.. you are never interested to hear her interpretation of an aria.. even bigger? complete lack of interpretation

You mean Costanze and Zerbinetta? hm.. just count the Miaaauuuuus in the there and you will reconsider

It bums me out how much worse Edita sounded in the recording studio than live.

Primohomme, I’ve been a huge Gruberova fan for years so I know all about how terrible she is lol. But I own a bunch of her studio recordings, and she sounds considerably worse on those records than she does live. For example, in her live 1990 Tokyo "Bell Song", she sounds 100 times better than the studio version here. Both of the E6’s are scooped, but the pitch, the breath, and the legato are stunning.

"To me Gruberova is the better singer, more musicianly"- LMAO.

Gruby’s "Ma Che Vi Fece, O Stelle" was simply awful :/

Yes she has not good low notes and the scooping is really annoying sometimes!!But the phrase "much more worked voice" was for technich such as trills for example...I’m sorry that maybe I can not fully express my self in english...hope not to be missundertood...

Hallstein. No high-note whoring, no scooping, no wobble nor drops of support. And she actually has a lower voice.

What an amazing video! I loved! From the clips that you’ve picked by Gruberova, I can see that she’s not a bad singer. She’s actually a good singer. But when compared to the immaculate perfection of Hallstein as a lyric coloratura soprano, the other lady is not feeding the thirst of vocal perfection.

Her DVD of Norma is one of the bestselling worldwide in DG’s history. I have a friend who is in the manufacturing division of the company, and they could not make them fast enough to keep them stocked when it was first released. What do you make of that, you ugly dumb fuck? (Yes, I’ve seen pictures of you)

i love the first 75 seconds of this video!

Thank you for uploading this video :) it’s so... Amazing! :D Anyway, I loved Edita’s expression in many passages, but I think I eventually prefer Hallenstein, for her way of singing, so clear and crystalline :) (of course, in my case it is just a matter of taste lol)

You have her Mozart album? I am seething with jealousy right now. :(

You know nothing about me or my knowledge of music or opera. As for you telling me that I "don’t get to speak" about opera, well in fact I do... and I would bet that more people would listen to what I have to say than you.... if I look again how many people actually watch your videos????

Hallstein has one of the best voices I’ve ever heard. <3

The logic of many of them is that Grisi also sang Norma, and according to them since the one role Bellini wrote for her was Elvira in "I Puritani" which is a lyric-coloratura role, she must have been a lyric voice. But critics from that time wrote she was a dramatic voice, and the part of Adalgisa goes down to low A. So... Also, Adelina Patti sang "Norma" and "Semiramide", but it’s said she only did it in piano concert (instead of with full orchestra) and ornamenting up an octave on low notes.

Here I like Hallstein more! Clearer voice, more easy notes and does not press at all!

To me Gruberova is the better singer, more musicianly. But I certainly admire Hallstein.

Stop bullying coloraturashit. He’s gonna release Coloratura Craziness Deluxe Edition.

LOL, and do you know what also bothers me? A wobble, dreadful intonation, non-existent middle tones, airy low chest notes, scooping - all of which that mummified hag’s larynx does and encompasses!

to be honest i always thought of her costanze as flawless but i never truly listened to her with my late ears which have developed a miau-apostrophy.. her top notes were never as free as hallstein and the big secred is that her live Queen of the Night sucked! Her zerbinetta, even in munich in 1983 was an endless array of Miaus (especially in the two F6#s where the draging of voice is ridiculous) After all these years I do listen to Hallstein from t ime to time, I never listen to the Gruba

Britney is the queen of colocatura !!!!!!

I really liked Gruberova’s bell song, I think her voice sounded more resonant than Hallstein who sounds a bit "tweety" & metallic. Hallstein is much, MUCH more precise though and her acuti are like nothing else I have ever heard, it is really supernatural. Not sure why she puts a "y" sound at the beginning of phrases (if we’re going to be really picky!). I don’t understand about "well-supported" low notes, don’t they just sing themselves? That’s the only part that I think is easy! ;)

There is no dropping of support. The vocal color changes: it’s what nature gave her. The pitch issues she has are due to her faulty ear, which she has publicly admitted to. She declined to sing Lulu for that reason, stating that reason.

Far less stereotypical than worshipping vocal gymnastics and high notes for the sake of vocal gymnastics and high notes ;) You obviously cannot see it now, but promoting canaries whose only solid sound is around high C is not helping the art of opera but turning it into a joke where transposing and rewriting the vocal line for sake of the high note is the habit. At least when I become obsessed with a certain coloratura singer, she also has a solid middle voice (for her voice type).

The video is very tendentious by the way! :P

3. Hallstein herself was chagrined at the size of her voice, and the limited color of it. It was one of the reasons she retired so early. The Callas recording manipulations is an inside industry knowledge. If you listen to the latest remastering of her forza recording, you can actually hear the multitudes of splicings. I don’t hate anybody, least of all singers. Finally; a great artist does not always do things by a conventional book.

You know her fans don’t care if she butches the music, as long as she ends on a big scooped, tense high note :)

Dropping the support as she comes down the scale is a technical flaw. Scooping (not always, but often) is a technical flaw. Occasional pitch issues is another technical flaw. Talking the low passages instead of singing them is another technical flaw, etc. Anyway, my point wasn’t to be malicious towards Gruberova, if that were my point I could have used a very ugly picture of her and some terrible recordings of her. My point was to respond to some of her fans who were trash-talking Hallstein.

Edita Gruberova is queen of coloratura !!!

Singing ha-ha on high notes is a terrible vice of many sopranos. I greatly appreciate the care about the well pronounced text.

Saying the truth is awful? I mean, let’s be honest, refering to someone as "stupid gay" is not an insult if it’s the truth. A big chunk of the fans of the divas is gay, that’s a fact, and many get so emotionally involved with their divas that behave in very stupid ways, that’s another fact.

Hallstein is flawless!

That’s simply not true. I have her Mozart album and it’s fantastic, every note is sung perfectly in tune, and in many of the German/Austrian coloratura recordings she has the coloratura is unbelievably virtuosic.

OMG, you decided to treat us with Grubby’s gremlin photo ... Hallstein in every aspect of vocalism: High notes, middle, lower voice, dynamics, articulation, coloratura technique etc.

Hallstein sang with a "yah" articulation starting her scales in order to avoid doing glottal stops. It’s just a certain bel canto technique used to preserve the high notes, as glottal stops can tire the voice if overdone. The low notes require just as much support and resonance as high notes, thinking they don’t is how someone like Gruberova dares sing roles like "Norma", "Anna Bolena", Elizabeth in "Roberto Devereux", etc without having any low chest tones.

Further, if scooping were so much an issue with you, how about your darling Callas and her scooping in the puritani recording, other times flatted wobbly notes. You have any idea how much "fixing" went on in her studio recordings? Speeded-up tape to correct flat high notes, splices to erase wobbles.

Except that Gruberova is (was) genuinely a great singer (in certain roles)

Hallstein, obviously. I just can’t with Gruberova. Her singing has always sounded somewhat quite sloppy to my ears. Especially compared to Hallstein, who’s the epitome of a stratospheric soprano. Just can’t compare... Oh! One can’t forget ’musicianship’, because Hallstein is the kind of musician that Grubie could never dream of being!

And OMG Gruby’s hairdressers are already showing up giving thumbs down to this video :P

Ingeborg Hallstein. LMAO at those clips in the end XD

:D hahahahaha.... more love for Ingeborg Hallstein [my newfound love after damrau]

Hallstein’s technique is clearly more refined, it just shows because of her utterly perfect intonation and complete ease in the extreme upper register. She also shows FAR better support in the middle voice. I don’t quite get this video, however. Is this the operatic equivalent of an XTina/Beyonce stan war?

Popularity, fame, etc do not equal great singing. Edita is great in some roles, but in the roles she has chosen to sing in the last 15 years she is beyond dreadful. If you had actually seen Gruberova and Hallstein live, you must be in your 70’s by now, is that the case? I don’t believe it. I’ve heard some live recordings by Hallstein that prove she was able to project the middle and lower area very well live, unlike Gruberova. Here’s an example: /watch?v=qdYFqidjMPg

2. Gruberova aspirates less than any coloratura I have ever heard. It’s why she has that "different" attack method, which sounds like scooping (sometimes it actually is), but she carrying the vowel (the purity of it) to, and up to, the next note without aspirating up. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea. If you go back to the *really* early recordings, those of Plancon. Patti, Sembrich, Lehmann, you hear this pronounced, un-aspirated lift up, carrying the vowel without a breathy h attack.

Wanna help? I need Edita’s studio Lucrezia Borgia and Beatrice di Tenda :P

Damn you people all need to calm down. This is crazy.

All her stans are a ridicule to opera and classical music. Circumventing musical masterpieces just so the retards can get their fix with the E-flat at the end of an aria.

Well, my point is simple: I think that promoting such emphasis on high notes and coloratura somehow imprints into less knowlegable people that opera is just high note fetishm. For example your advocacy of Gruberova and Devia in a role like Lucrezia Borgia as opposed to Renee Fleming, when neither Gruberova nor Devia have ever been able to support at both extremes the 2+ octave range required for such a role. As in bel canto the most important thing is a solid middle, not the extreme high notes.

I just knew I would all three of you here. The Vocal Critique Giants of Youtube! Lemme perch!

she was never amazing.. Pro ears were mentioning her huge flaws long before today.. but because she was singing German coloratura mostly no one cared about her..when she began singing the bel canto repertoire, the Travesty of her voice became more than obvious and we just focused on her vocal flaws. Because of her little microcosmos her fans have built around her the greatest Scooper of all times believes she was a master of bel canto.. the truth is she is atrocious in bel canto

her gays tell her that, and you know...she gets upset when her gays applaud less than 20 minutes.

Let me list the queeny stereotypical things you’ve done so far: - You come here and throw a fit because your fave is criticized - You feel personally insulted though your name was never brought up - You send the video to your fellow fans and invite them to come over like rabid vermin and attack - You use your very many duplicate accounts to thumb up your own comments and thumb down those you dislike. See how hysterical that behavior is? Last time I saw that was in "The birdcage".

for me the only real quality in grubarova’s voice is that her vocal line is not exactly thick but you cannot call it thin either.. all the rest sucks.. the singing technique was a huge Miau, the lower and middle voice non existant, the assoluta roles she sang were all dreadfuly sung and her character is what I call a "hidden nasty bitch".. She will be remembered only for her Costanze and Zerbinetta and those roles ended 20 years ago

if you do a humming or "ng" exercise from bottom to top, the need for body support does increase as you go upwards, but it’s true they need resonance. These guys would probably have a good laugh at my high notes, but I can’t understand why blasting out a low A is that hard! oh well.. Not sure why a high light voice would attempt those roles at all, when they should be dramatic soprano, or mezzo. And those singers wldn’t have the purity & flexibility to do this - everyone’s different! :)

LMAO, you’re such a pressed bitch. Now let’s compile a list of Gruberova’s voice amateurisms: coloratura technique with a disgusting yodelling quality; attacking high notes either through scooping or pianissimo; vibratoless top notes; shaky intonation over her entire range; mushy articulation; excessive and swallowed pianissimi tones; no middle voice; no lower voice; vulgar mannerisms; legato singing disjointed with a million clicks and scoops. And then the five good notes: C6, C#6, D6, Eb6, E6.

As many countries as many queens. In Australia they considered Sutherland to be their queen of coloratura. Here, in Ukraine, we would probably name Miroshnichenko etc. It is my strong belief it’s useless comparing the singers. For the Gruberova fans she will always be the queen. For me the most important thing is the timbre of my favorite singer. Maybe, she’s not the best in the world at vocal pyrotechincs (term used by Antonio Pappano), but I don’t care.

And lastly, when it comes to me, nice to see you are following my singing now, but let me ask you, can you mention a single male vocalist that can sing pop, rock, opera and has a baritonal color as well as a high extension to soprano AND a whistle register? I’ll wait...

So here’s what you’re going to do: you’ll pick Sutherland’s best, Gruberova’s not so best, and make baseless comparisons. Sutherland: one dynamic, no real pianissimi, aspirates sprinkled throughout, words dropped in scale passages, terrible pronunciation, phrases not tapered off, shadings beyond her abilities, high notes scooped up to, lurching downward portamenti. And one of the greatest natural voices of all time.

You might have a point, because I always thought in 2 out of the 3 arias as Konstanze she sings better live than in the studio recordings.

And her E-flat nowadays is also quite dreadful - usually under pitch, lacks vibrato. Mhmmm.

(cont.).... You keep trying to turn my words around to fit some stereotype that you feel about people who enjoy high voices and coloratura singing. Your argument seems to be that if a person enjoyes coloratura singing they cannot enjoy opera, or at least "serious" opera. And that coloratura singers ruin the integrity of the artform. You could not be further from reality, at least in my opinion.... (cont.)

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Exactly. I was wondering how his comments would get 10 thumbs up in a matter of 20 minutes.

Really? Gruberova is the better musician even with the scooping, under pitch notes here and there, etc? How very...

And for the record, I am not a twink, I’m a jock. And I would tell you the same things to your face, that your hysterics are ridiculous and very stereotypical (throwing a hissy fit because your fave was criticized, calling all your girlfriends to come defend you, acting like a victim, etc). The difference is that then, without your girlfriends to come defend you, what would you do? You would either run like you saw the devil, or you would have to actually come up with a logical counter argument.

"You have any idea how much "fixing" went on in her studio recordings?"- You were Callas’ recording engineer? Oooooh. Do tell. *waits*

But hey, according to the high-note whores and coloraSLUTS, none of that matters as long as the High Eb and above is still in that TROAT.

They both wobbled in the middle, but Joan didn’t sing off pitch even in her very last performances. Also, Joan could project 2 octaves of more or less solid sound, poor Edita only has the notes above E5.

Gruberova reminds me of dog shit to be honest: musically retarded and technically incompetent.

I never sent the video to anyone. I don’t pretend to be a victim, but when I see comments that are out of line, I’ll say something, and that is what I’ve done. As for your referring to yourself as a "bitch" now who is the stereotypical one, "sweetheart"?

Music and vocal pedagogy are sciences. They aren’t up to opinions. Gruberova has immense flaws in her singing.

Ingeborg Hallstein and Florence Jenkins are the queens of coloratura. Hallstein for the voice and musicality, Jenkins for the right attitude to operatic singing.

No need to ask. Hallstein hands down. Not to say that Gruberova in her prime was not great (unlike the current sad shadow of her once great self) but Hallstein on top of great coloratura technique has instinctive musicality so whatever she sings sounds not only technically perfect but wonderfully musical as well.

Gruberova for sure!!Her voice is much more worked on details as trills for example...Hallstein had excellent High notes but sounds to me like her approach on singing generally was little "Cold"...Gruberova is a better coloratura...It is not only a High F...but also there are the coloring of a phrase, the trills and generally the bel canto embelliments!!

Dreadful in YOUR opinion. You base her singing on how Callas and others sang, and that’s your fallacious drawback. Your own singing is derivative, and don’t have a style of your own.

hey primohomme! This is an interesting video. I just want to say that everyone should calm down, its only singing at the end of the day, although we all love and are all passionate about it. I appreciate being introduced to these coloratura singers, as I’ve recently started getting more into opera. Keep up the good work! And just block people who bother you. :)))))

Hallstein or Dessay ???

Hallstein is CLEARLY the superior vocalist and musician. No scooping, no shrieking, just divine abilities, like her frighteningly accurate intonation and pin-point coloratura. Her voice is like crystal glass.

Such a shame because I adore your work...and your words are just awful as your soul...

3. Gruberova, on the other hand, was a vocal miracle from the start. Zerbinetta had never before been sung with such a full, generous sound, nor sung with such brilliance, sauciness and technical precision. The voice got larger as the years went on. She has the same vocal methodology and placement as Nilsson (of course not having the size), frontal, resonant and penetrating. Contrary to what primohomme keeps insisting, Gruberova has a well-developed mittelage that carries well.

Hallstein hands down!!! Her clarity, precision, musicality are second to none and the way she leaps into the stratosphere with such pin point accuracy, with no adjustments, no scooping, no sliding, no screeching or any other devices to get there. Incredible vocal agility without losing expressiveness.

the low notes were intended not to be sung at all but rather be transposed upwards.. A mental retard gruberova was and a pathological envier of Callas

In my humble opinion, Edita Gruberova is an excellent coloratura soprano, but she remains a singer. And the fact is that Ingeborg Hallstein, as you wrote, dear primohomme, sings the most diffficult parts with as much ease as if she was talking. In other worlds, while listening to Gruberova, you can hear her school years... and when you listen to the divine Hallstein, you hear something which appears to be totally natural and spontaneous. Anyway, many many thanks for the post, primohomme, Julien

Of all my remarks for Gruberova my favorite is the following: Her face while she is singing looks like someone placed a pile of shit underneath her nose and the expression of disgust got stuck there permanently.. and that is an "artistic expression" ahahhahahahahah Mentally retarded sopranos, mentally retarded fans!

For me I adore many many Divas over the time with my top fav La Callas!Gruberova is not the best but I can hear her singing and enjoy it...that seems that?? I dont like all these comments...and I tell you that I like your videos very much and it is shame to see such a bad behaviour...I just find Gruberova’s voice more medeteranian...just that...and speaking from my point of view everyone who listen to the opera is not gay! So the "you are gay though" that you are telling to me is rudeness!

I don’t think Hallstein is capable of making an "unattractive" sound. But Gruberova does define the notes in her trills more.

gruberovaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tu oido debe estar bastante mal, porque Hallstein en ningun momento desafina.

But what is more important in opera than high notes?!?!

The tessitura of a high lyric-coloratura voice is Bb4-Bb5, and higher...so that’s where I compared them :) Eb4 is still very much middle voice, and it completely disappears in Gruberova’s voice as she comes down that scale, so how can you claim she keeps the a full sound?

Chimier has made many videos like that, go to his channel.

i think most divas take criticism better than fans.

Go listen to concert arias such ’Schon lacht der holde Frühling’ and ’Ma che vi fece, o stelle’. Hallstein negotiates the most demanding Mozart coloratura passages with consummate ease, crushing all in her wake.

I don’t follow her much, but I have one album by her and she was quite good, I especially like her "O ma lyra immortelle" and her scene from "il trovatore", I think she was a Falcon voice.

(cont.) and this is my last reply... I think you misjusdge me because my SN is coloraturafan,I am a fan of all types of singing and music. If you think I am a fan of bad singing, that is fine, we all have our own opinion about what makes good singing. However, I don’t appreciate seeing remarks like Gruberova’s "gays" and so on. And when I see those comments I will remark that is my personality. Just as I would say the same thing to your face if you made that comment to me.

I TOTTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!! I LOVE HER VOICE!! IS THAT MEAN THAT I AM GAY??PEOPLE write some CRAZY COMMENTS SOMETIMES!!

you really think sutherland was singing better? by the time sutherland was in her 60s the voice was not even recognizable compared to her great earlier recordings. gruberova has retained much of the youthful qualities of her voice, but there is considerable decline. she is not in her vocal prime, but arguably she still has something left. i said arguably because obviously some people do not agree. :)

two perfect, perfect! singers

la primera comparación y los sobreagudos de Hallstein, son menos resonantes, aunque más bonitos :). En la segunda ella misma pierde precisión, 2:31. En el aria de las campanas, me encanta que haga adornos diferentes y Gruberova esas coloraturas increíbles con precisión en cada nota! y Hallstein empieza a cantarlas con "ia" :s. Conclusión: las dos son muy buenas de todas maneras.

she had said that Callas’ voice was wrong for Lady Macbeth in an interview she had given in Athens in early 90s when she had come for a concert.. of course she never explained (how to explain this stupidity) But now after all these years I finally understand the pathological degree this woman hated and envied Callas which is reflected on her fans

4. Unlike Hallstein, recording does not serve Gruberova’s voice well, or accurately. The medium "flattens" out the incredible overtones and projection quality of Gruberova’s tone. In the house, the voice has an enveloping shine that, once you’ve heard it, you never forget the mysterious way it ’surrounds’ your ears; it’s almost as if the voice is being "thrown" at you, and it is thrilling. As far as her style goes, so it goes. If what she was doing was wrong, she wouldn’t have the acclaim.

Why cannot we enjoy both? They both great. And yes, some of the (specificly chosen) clips here show Hallstein is more precize, but there were/are many of that kind of voice coloratura singers, while Gruberova’s voice is unique. Don’t missunderstand me please, I enjoy Hallstein very much, but Gruberova thrils me more.

I just want to say that your activity on this site has been a great contribution in spreading the great art of opera. I’m a student at one of America’s best conservatories now and I wouldn’t be where I am if not for YouTube and especially not for what you’ve contributed to it. Don’t let a few idiots let you down!

You are referring to me as a "powerbottom" really? Oh wow, you speak about how stereotypical you think my behavior is because I enjoy coloratura singing. But your comments are that of a stereotypical nasty bitchy queen, the kind I’ve always avioded at all costs. I really have nothing left to say except, if you ever see me at an event, I invite you to say these nasty things to my face, because I would guess that you wouldn’t have the balls, I’m not some purple eyed twink.

well they can say all the want.. Bellini wrote Norma for Pasta and Malibran the voices of whom were as far different from Gruberova’s. She really believes she was a credible Norma? she needs a psychiatrist

But I wasn’t hating on her...All I did was make a video comparing her to Ingeborg Hallstein in the same exact musical passages, and pointed out some of her technical flaws. And did it in response to Gruberova fans claiming Ingeborg is absolutely no good. Hating is what you did, claiming Ingeborg is all close-miking and then posting a link of a very close-miked Edita. Or claiming that you somehow know all the secrets of the pitch correction that had to be done to Callas.

She has said that Norma was written for a voice like hers, not for a dramatic voice (which implies that everybody with a big voice like Callas and Sutherland is wrong for the role, according to her).

/watch?v=9rmH8b4QNUI Hear her low notes - strong, firm. Accurate, words on the text. final high note sung to a text - ’pie-TA’ - unlike all others, who sing ha-HA

interestingly though, your comparison focused mostly on the extremes and acrobatics of these two voices. The middle of their range was not discussed and it’s exactly where Hallstein’s acquires a rather husky unsupported sound especially evident in the last example. Gruberova retains a full sound there. Just my two cents, I’m a groupie of neither but admire them both and generally find this type of vocal comparisons, collections of top Eflats etc very boring.

To speak in such manner to person that you know, is your preference....but to person who don;t know personally, it is bad...and I don’t like only "Divas"...I;m big Fan of Pavarotti-Di Stefano-Del Monaco-Tagliavini and other great tenors...and I just say my opinion...So why should I accept such an unjust attack?

*DEAD* Part 2 is coming up though. Edita v/s Joan, who is the real queen of bel canto ;)

And here I am comparing her to Hallstein using only the high coloratura repertoire they both sang, not the Assoluta repertoire. And even in this repertoire she scoops, lacks support in the middle, and the low notes (the few there are) are non existant. So how is that a homogenous voice? it’s not.

Hallstein has the richer voice, and I’ve never heard her scoop and not take high notes and tones cleanly, which is ironic considering Gruberova is the supposed Bel Canto specialist :P That said, Gruberova had some delightful facets to her voice. Airy, dreamy piannisimo, limpid coloratura and bright beams for high notes. Plus her trill was gorgeous. It’s maybe a matter of taste. Both have incredible merits. I still can’t quite forgive Edita for singing ’Norma’ though.

Okay so you are saying that calling me a "fag" is not homophobic, reducing me to a sexual oriantation is not homophobic? You obviously don’t understand what homophobia actually is. As for my taste in music, I really don’t care if you agree or if you think I have bad taste. That is totally subjective. As for "holding my tits" once again you’ve just proven how low class you are. You say that my behavior doesn’t speak well of my intelligence, but your behavior speaks volumes about your character.

Here’s the truth about Hallstein and Gruberova. I have heard them both live. What you hear on recordings on the part of Hallstein is an illusion. She had one of the tiniest voices in opera. The mittelage didn’t carry in the house at all. The highest tones floated out, but they didn’t spin. Her career lasted just about 22 years. When middle age set in, the youthful timbre, the natural "little girl" sound went away.

Hallstein attacked the notes so purely and with such perfect intonation.. Grubarova hasnt reached one single note in her entire life without passing through the previous tones.. Hallstein’s singing technique was flawless.. And ofc Hallstein never gone mental started singing the Assoluta repertoire.. but for that I blame her Gays, they should have stopped her.. it seems her Gays were even more ambitious than herself

I know something I’m not revealing :-) Fun toying with you "both". Try as you might, you will not reduce Gruberova no matter what you do. You think artistry comes down to mechanical accuracy of single notes, and yet you cannot read scores. I have been present in discussions with world-class singers and conductors, and if you tried your BS about Gruberova with any of them, you’d be laughed and scorned off the planet. You don’t get it - at all, and you think you do.

Did you clock Gruberova’s flat E in the scoop at the end of her "bell song"? *giggles*

Ingeborg Hallstein wins

Hallstein indeed! :)

Regna il sogno su tutti.. the ultimate example of Callas’ ability to sing phrases with perfect legato and musically complete while coloraturizing withing the phrases without the slightest compromise of legato or of phrasing (this is for me the unrepeatable phenomenon in callas)

the worst thing is that he actually believes the discussions he creates with himself :)))

/watch?v=dhEA5JVMvSA I suggest you listen/watch this performance of Roberto Devereux, primohomme, if you want to get an idea of Gruberova at her best. Me and my wife attended this performance 3 nights running and it is still being talked about today. For all that you try - in vain - to diminish this great artist, you cannot erase the record. You seem to have a fetish in spotlighting and discrediting. May what goes around comes around.

I am pleased to hear it. As I said, I was going by youtube, and in the fast passagework I have heard Hallstein negotiate (eg Queen of the Night) she has a hard time keeping precisely on the beat.

In fact, there is ONE video I’ve found in which she attacked an E-flat dead on: in "Je Suis Titania" from a 1990 Tokyo concert. Apart from that, everything above C6 is always scooped. I will say, though, that her trill is beyond reproach. Far better than Hallstein’s unattractive trill at 6:35.

Celine’s fails are not obvious for everybody. What I meant is that you would done a video like this very well. But, yes, it’s not particulary necessary :) ! I’m not particulary a hater, but she’s so overrated.

You are right, it’s not just about the high notes. But I don’t think someone who scoops the high notes and does not support the middle and low register, a "much more worked voice".

You’re a pig! Calling me a Grubero-fag, your comments like the other homophobic shit I’ve read here proves only what pathetic small minded people generate toward opera. It is sadly an art that draws the lowest quality of trash to the surface. I used to think YouTube was a great place for people to share in the art of opera, now I wonder why I ever wasted my time here. Call me what you want, you have proven you are nothing but trash!

Well, I’ve heard some pretty dreadful stuff by her live. For example her "La sonnambula" is DREADFUL, I mean, off pitch, off tempo, etc.

Oh, so, you are saying that what you say is truth because more people watch your channel? LMAO, that’s one of the stupidest things I’ve read today, and considering the stupid things your gay friends have posted on this video today, that’s saying a lot. I didn’t question whatever knowledge you claimed to have, I questioned your taste level. You see, liking tutus and slippers is not the same as liking or understanding ballet. Same can be said about coloratura/high notes and opera.

It’s promoting the truth, that’s all. Someone who scoops, goes flat, has no middle or low notes, etc cannot be called "the queen" of anything.

hahahahahahaha @ a club of mentally retarded hairdressers with a rare hobby (high note production)

Spreading the art of opera by worshipping coloratura for the sake of coloratura and high notes? Oh yes, that’s great art. I doubt you are actually studying music at all, no great musician would think that opera can be broken down into those simple components and that someone like Gruberova is a representation of the very best of opera.

and equally mentally retarded gays.. you see, each diva has her kind of gays and from the type of diva you can tell the kind of her gays Madonna for example, her gays are feminine, very mean, usually ugly and all aged above 40 desperately wanting to believe they are still in their teens Grubys gays are low IQed, insidiously malicious (polite but so complexed) with no real understanding of music, a pathological love for coloratura and a hatred for Callas whom they consider Edita’s rival (loooool)

Yes my darling, but "still singing" doesn’t equal "singing well". I mean, Joan Sutherland was singing better, much better, than Gruberova at the time she retired. Gruberova is not only past her vocal prime, she is actually in vocal decomposition process.

Sweetie, hold your tits, nobody here is actually homophobic, if anything the sentiment is phobia of stupidity and low taste. And yes, reducing opera to high notes and coloratura IS bad taste and it is very stupid. Your behavior doesn’t speak well of your intelligence, claiming that you are in the truth because your channel has more views. I guess "Gangnam Style" is absolute truth then. You have criticized Renee Fleming and compared her to Devia (ew) so how is this any different?

But you are a fan of coloratura, not of opera... So you don’t get to speak about the "great art form", as you don’t seem to appreciate opera past the vocal tricks and high notes. And you show no understand that a solid operatic voice is more than the notes above high C.

Thanks :) I don’t usually block people unless their argument is completely illogical though.

LMAO at the coloratura stans

You mad bra? LMAO, what’s more funny as that you complain about me making fun of her gays, and what did you do? go and send this video to a bunch of her most mentally retarded, fanatical gays so they would come here to post ignorant comments :) All the divas have their gays, that’s a fact, but depending on the diva the gay is either very intelligence, cultured and stylish...or ridiculous, stupid and lacks good taste. Where do you think a coloratura obsession falls in that range? ;)

For some strange reason, mentally retarded coloraturas, believe they should compare themselves to Callas because she was also a master of coloratura.. but coloratura in Callas’ case was a mean to an end not a voice category.. It is extremely sad to see the "High Arts" (Opera..) actually as a club of mentally retarded hairdressers with a rare hobby (high note production)

How very funny, you call Lohengrinth a psychopath and yet you are the one stalking him online? Now that’s irony. It’s one thing to dislike a "diva" and criticize her, but it’s quite another to become obsessed with someone online because they dislike your "diva"...that requires a real mental pathology. Get some therapy.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2013: 《爱的供养》一唱/水云间
2013: 比翼鸟--《我像雪花天上来》祝各位朋友