简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:曹雪葵杭州阿立
万维读者网 > 诗词歌赋 > 跟帖
借帖:小小阿立的新冠随笔(英文):
送交者: 杭州阿立 2020月03月31日14:24:08 于 [诗词歌赋] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 避疫粽子香 哈罗清明雨杭州阿立 于 2020-03-31 09:54:54
COVID-19 Thoughts:
The coronavirus has completely flipped the world upside down and left me feeling a level of anxiety and worry that I've never experienced before. Though trials and struggles come and go in life and can help prepare us for later seasons in our lives, these are unprecedented times and nothing could have prepared me for this.
On top of that, we are expecting our first child in just over 2 months, and the fear and nervousness are at times completely overwhelming. It's hard to know what to do and how to cope with it all. We have all heard phrases like, "trust God", "have faith", or "this too shall pass", and while these all may be true, a simple phrase or saying doesn't often remove our anxiety or worries that easily.
However, one thing that has definitely helped me has been practicing thankfulness.  So in the midst of chaos and things going on around me that I can't control, here is what I'm thankful for. If you've read this far, feel free to share what you are thankful for as well!
-I'm thankful for my friends and family (in the US and all around the world) and that everyone is healthy in the midst of a global pandemic
-I'm thankful for my friends and those that have reached out to me or have walked through this season with me
-I'm thankful for my wife for being strong (definitely stronger than me) and carrying a child during these crazy times
-I'm thankful there is hope in Christ regardless of our circumstances, and hope will set us free
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6‭-‬7 NIV

0%(0)
0%(0)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 【如梦令】考官立蛋