版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
王菁等六四受害者妻女控告吴宏达性侵
送交者: 瑞典茉莉 2015年03月03日15:36:16 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

王菁女士的公開譴責信(中文版/ 英文版)

(中文版)

就吳弘達利用其對雅虎人權基金/勞改基金的控制權欺辱、性侵大陸民呷耸科夼氖录旅绹鴩鴷⒀呕⒍聲⒏鲖D女兒童人權保護組織及海內外民呷耸康墓_信

美國國會、雅虎董事會、各婦女兒童人權保護組織及海內外民呷耸浚

(因本公開信會涉及個人隱私,基於保護兒童權益,本公開信將隱匿所涉及人員的姓名,而相關證據只會提供給各相關的法律、政府和人權機構。文中我將我所監護的兩個孩子稱為小甲和小丙,我的女兒稱為小乙)

我是王菁。是中國大陸民呷耸織詈5钠拮樱侵袊箨憙晌恢襁人士女兒在美國的合法監護人。

在此,我向你們,就吳弘達利用其對雅虎人權基金/勞改基金的控制權欺辱、性侵大陸民呷耸科夼尼h惡行徑進行公開的指控。(注:雅虎人權基金責成勞改基金會對兩位大陸民主異議人士之女小甲、小丙予以援助,而吳弘達是勞改基金會的最主要負責人)

我丈夫楊海目前在中國大陸西安。是八九學生,原青島海洋大學(現中國海洋大學)86級環境生態專業學生。因1989年組織青島學摺⑶鄭u高校自治會,1990年被以反革命宣傳煽動罪判刑,並開除學籍。隨後20多年,我丈夫一直堅持在國內從事民主維權事業。我丈夫和現在我所監護的兩個孩子的父親是朋友和戰友。這兩個孩子的父親,現在一個身陷囹圄,一個已經離世。

我攜女兒小乙于2012年5月底前往美國,現住在美國東部。小甲、小丙現在也在我處生活、學習,我得到她們父母的委託授權,是她們在美國的唯一合法監護人。小甲是2013年2月1日來到我處,小丙是2014年8月28日來到我處。現在我監護著我女兒小乙、小甲和小丙。小甲、小乙目前是17歲,小丙目前是16歲,她們在我的監護和照顧下生活都很快樂,學習也都優秀。

2013年4月,我丈夫曾去信吳弘達希望給予小甲援助,他隨後答應。2013年6月—7月,吳弘達就連續不斷撥打電話邀請我帶孩子去東部,當時他說如果我搬到那邊去住,就可以在經濟上得到他更多照顧。當時我丈夫不讓我去,因為在三藩市我和孩子們的各項申請已都辦妥,尤其是我身患疾病,已申請到了當地的免費醫療(醫療白卡)。

但是吳弘達一直電話不斷,說他在國會有很高知名度和人氣,給我和孩子們許諾了一些很好的條件,諸如我的租住地、工作、醫療申請等等都不成問題,包由他幫忙,最後他說在他那邊還有一位六四傷殘者的女兒小丁也需要我照顧。考慮到小丁也是六四受難者的孩子,需要照顧,我就同意了,並帶孩子們去東部。

2013年8月8日,我就帶著倆孩子來到美國東岸,而幾乎與此同時吳弘達卻又將小丁送回三藩市,這樣原本許諾的援助條件一下子縮減一半,這令我十分納悶和不解,但是我沒有和他計較。2013年9月始,吳弘達勞改基金會開始給小甲每月800美元援助。

但是萬沒料到,吳弘達品德極其卑劣,竟然欺負我不熟悉英語、在美國東部人生地不熟、一個女人帶著倆女孩子的弱勢,在我初來乍到東部一個月之際,對我施行了嚴重的性侵害,我對他的好感頓時化作厭惡和憎恨。

2013年9月9日清晨7點許,小甲、小乙上學剛走約半個小時,吳弘達就突然打電話來,問孩子們上學去了沒,我說走了;他就說,那你在家等著,我馬上就過來,有要事商量。因當時我對其不良居心毫無戒備,所以他來之後我還很善意熱情地接待他,卻未料他趁我不備很快即對我進行了嚴重的、無恥的、下流的、令人作嘔的性侵犯。在我的激烈反抗下,在上帝的拯救下,吳弘達最終未能完成對我的強姦,灰溜溜地離開我的住所。

但此事當即給我心理造成極大的傷害和壓力,令我倍感恥辱、恐懼和焦慮,隨後舊病復發,吐血不止,住進了醫院並做手術。術後,肝腹水導致我肚大如鼓,身體極度虛弱,行動都很艱難,幾乎無法行走,令我痛苦不堪。當時,我甚至認為自己的生命馬上就會終止,極其後悔來到東部。當時我在想,假如我死了,我的女兒和小甲該怎麼辦?我要活下去!

要感謝仁慈的上帝!在家人和美國教會的關心、愛護和支援下,我度過了我生命中最艱難黑暗的時期。那個時期的痛苦與艱難,歷歷在目,恍如昨天。

由於吳弘達那次對我的性侵害最終未能得逞,加之我吐血住院,他隨後行為上收斂了許多,每月來送小甲的支票,通常坐上大半個小時就走了。我以為他意識到了自己的罪過,此事就此打住,我沒有向他人提起。但是,從那時起,我就對吳弘達一直存在著高度戒備的心理,不能再讓他對我有絲毫傷害,而對孩子們的保護我更是無微不至。

2014年4月,浙江民呷耸繛橐压手襁人士之女小丙的事情,聯名寫信請求吳弘達給予資助和幫助出國留學。他一開始回信答應了,並親自致信小丙說:“收到所有的來信,我們做了兩次全體會議討論,目前的結論如下:1、你不是成年人,不是大學生,你是未成年人;2、我們可以按排經費,至少$25,000一年;3、我們可以找到學校;4、按美國法律你必須有法定的經濟,安全,醫療的人擔保;5、按美國法律你必須有法定監護人。”

但是答應之後,吳弘達就沒有任何消息。最後,小丙是國內民呷耸客ㄟ^相關朋友的協助,至8月底才來到我處的。2014年9月,吳弘達勞改基金會開始給予小丙每月700美元的援助。

而到2015年1月15日,吳弘達發來email,稱從2015年1月起正式終止對此兩位孩子小甲、小丙的援助。在我監護期間,吳弘達給小甲援助的時間為2013年9月—2014年12月,給小丙援助時間為2014年9月—2014年12月。

現在,有一個問題或許大家都要問:吳弘達為什麼要突然停止對兩個孩子的援助呢?

此事的導火索起因於2014年12月20日11點許,他打電話要求獨自帶小丙去他家被我斷然拒絕所致。而之所以被我斷然拒絕,是因為自2013年8月我們搬到美國東部以來,吳弘達除對我曾構成過性侵害外,也多次對受我監護照顧的三個女孩多次出現猥褻舉動和性騷擾行為。其居心不良我已明顯察覺,我對他對孩子的不良動向已十分警惕。

吳弘達常見而明顯的不良行為如下:

(因涉及孩子隱私,我只能概要說明,具體證辭在我及仨孩子給法院的證詞中!)
1、在三女孩不願意的前提下,執意闖入閨房,查看掛有內衣內褲等隱私類物件的衣櫥等處。

2、趁機摸三女孩的臉和屁股。

3、趁三女孩午睡時闖入閨房,強行揭其被子看等等。

4、執意要獨自帶三女孩出去吃飯或玩耍,且堅決不讓我同去。

5、2014年感恩節期間(11月28日)帶孩子出去玩時,堅決不讓我跟隨、拒絕告訴我和孩子要去的地點、要玩的內容及返回的時間,而且,在遊玩途中故意嚇唬三女孩,在返程途中刻意讓車兜圈子,延遲回家時間,直至天黑。

6、帶我們到他家裡吃飯時,要求女孩們喝酒(美國法律規定,21歲之前不得喝酒),遭到我的制止和三女孩自覺的抵制;強行要求我們四人在他一個人住的新家裡過夜,而與此同時,他家的洗浴間、廁所均無法鎖上,甚至連門都無法關緊;在遭到我堅決的反對下,他雖同意讓我和小乙可以回家,但非要讓小甲和小丙留宿陪他過夜,令小甲和小丙十分驚恐,直到我和孩子們都堅決要一起回家,吳弘達才送我和孩子們回家。

鑒於吳弘達以上多次、明顯的不良行為和傾向,自2014年11月29日淩晨起,我已徹底決定:決不允許吳弘達在不經我同意或我不在場的前提下,單獨帶走任何一個我監護照顧下的女孩。但是,很快我不願看到的事情還是發生了!

2014年12月20日上午,吳弘達在明知我是小丙法定監護人的前提下,避開我連續給小丙打了三次電話,但是小丙都沒接,並告訴了我。我就回電給吳弘達問打電話找孩子有什麼事?吳弘達就說他要很快過來,帶小丙到他住處去。我說,有什麼事就請你到我家裡說,或者我帶著小丙過去談。吳弘達執意說不行,他要單獨帶走小丙。當他說到這時,2013年9月9日吳弘達性侵犯我時,那一幕,那張淫蕩、猥瑣、卑鄙、下流的醜惡嘴臉一下子出現在我的眼前,我就斷然拒絕了他的這個要求。

我不允許吳弘達單獨帶小丙出去的決定,令他異常生氣,大發雷霆。先是發email指責我,並威脅說不能讓他隨意帶孩子出去就要停止援助,在遭到我堅持原則的回應後,吳弘達最後發信聲明:已終止對小甲小丙兩個孩子的繼續援助。

對於吳弘達終止援助一事,我其實已有心理準備。在小甲、小丙接受其資助的過程中,我和孩子們已對吳弘達的許多行徑十分反感、厭惡和噁心,因此對他已有提防,我決不會因為他的援助而在原則問題上有一絲一毫的讓步和妥協。

而對此事件,我正在採取進一步的法律行動。我的行動得到了我所在的美國教會以及許多朋友、律師的支持,對此我深表感激。

鑒於吳弘達諸多惡行以及對我和孩子們的侵害,在此我對吳弘達給予最強烈、最嚴厲的公開譴責!

吳弘達,一個在道德上極其墮落的偽者,竟然能夠操控上千萬美元的雅虎人權基金,並利用這一基金的控制權做了許多假公濟私的壞事,這是美國社會各界都必須引起重視的事件!

最後,我,一個疾患纏身、遠離故土家鄉、遠離我最摯愛的丈夫和父母親人的女人,因蒙了上帝的恩典,而自覺自願地借著微薄的力量,肩負著對三位中國著名政治民呷耸恐闯赡曜优恼疹櫤捅O護責任,而他們的父親們無論如何都是這個時代裡中國大陸民主事業中最傑出的英雄。

鑒於此,我做出如下六點呼籲:

一、我呼籲美國國會就此事件成立專門的調查委員會,同時,立即終止給予吳弘達及其勞改基金會的一切資助。

二、我呼籲雅虎董事會就此事件成立專門的調查委員會,同時,立即終止吳弘達對雅虎人權基金會的控制和影響。

三、我希望得到美國婦女兒童人權機構的幫助。

四、我希望並呼籲所有受過吳弘達傷害的人和瞭解他惡行的人,都和我一樣勇敢地站出來指證他,不能再讓這個無恥邪惡的流氓為所欲為,傷害更多的人。

五、我希望海外民吒鲌F體秉承自己的良知,拿出勇氣,對吳弘達的惡行予以公開的譴責,不能讓他再繼續敗壞海外民叩穆曌u。

六、我希望海內外所有民邎F體及個人都來更多關注中國大陸政治犯及其未成年子女們的艱難生活境況,政治犯本人需要關注,他們的子女們同樣需要關注,因為關注他們子女的真實生存困境,就等於關注和支持大陸政治犯本身。

最後,在此,我站出來,面對所有的公眾、媒體和法庭,公開對吳弘達的惡行進行上述指控。如果國會或者雅虎董事會成立專門的調查委員會,我和我的女兒們願意就此事件進行作證。

所有的證據都已準備完畢。我的20000字證言、孩子們的證詞以及各種證據已經整理就緒。

作為基督徒,面對上帝,我起誓:以上陳述事實都是真實的!

王菁   2015年2月25日

(請所有看到此信件的朋友,廣泛傳播,使其抵達美國國會議員、雅虎董事會成員、各婦女兒童保護組織和各民呓M織手裡!謝謝!)

(English)
The Open Letter To The US Congress, Yahoo!'s Board Of Directors, Women And Children Rights Protection Organizations, And All Chinese Democracy Activists Regarding The Event Of Harry Wu(Hongda Wu) Used His Control Of The Yahoo! Human Rights Fund, Laogai Research Foundation To Insult And Conduct Sexual Assault To Chinese Democracy Activists’ Wife And Daughters.

The US Congress, Yahoo!'s Board of Directors, Women and Children Rights Protection Organizations, and All Chinese Democracy Activists:

(The letter will involve people’s privacy; I will hide the name of people involved. The related evidence I only provide to legal government departments and human rights organization. In the letter I will call the two children I guard A and C, and my daughter B )

I am Jing Wang, the wife of the Chinese democracy activist Hai Yang, and the legal guardian of two famous Chinese democracy activists’ daughters in US.

In here, I publicly accuse Harry Wu’s evil behavior which he used his control of Yahoo Human Rights Fund, Laogai Research Foundation to insult and conduct sexual assault to Chinese democracy activists’ wife and daughters to you. (Yahoo! Human Rights Fund directed Laogai Research Foundation to assist two Chinese political dissidents’ daughters A and C, and Harry Wu is the most important person of Laogai Research Foundation to responsible for it.)

My husband is Hai Yang. He is currently residing in Xi’an, China; he joined in Tian’an Men Square’s event in 1989. He was the student of Qingdao Ocean University (present China Ocean University), major of Environmental Ecology for 1986th. Because of 1989 organizing the Qingdao Student Movement and Qingdao University Autonomous Group, he was sentenced by the crime of Counter-Revolutionary Propaganda and Incitement and expelled from school in 1990. In the following 20 years, my husband persisted in working on Chinese Democratic career; meanwhile he is the good friend with the fathers of two children I guard. Currently one is imprisoned, and one has deceased already.

I went to US with my daughter at the end of the May of 2012, and we are presently living in the East-coast of America. A and C are living with us currently as well. I have been given the full authorities to be their guardian from both of their parents, and I am their only legal guardian in US. A lives with us since February 1st 2013. C lives with us since August 28th 2014. Right now I am the guardian of my daughter, A, and C. A and B are currently 17; C is currently 16. Under my care and guard, all of them are very happy; their grades are all excellent in school.

April 2013 my husband had sent Harry Wu a letter for asking if he could give A some assistance; he promised soon. June - July 2013 Harry Wu continuously called and demanded me to move from San Francisco to East-coast, and also said that if we move there, he could give us more financial assistance. Apparently my husband did not want us to move, since I was in a serious poor health condition and just settled everything for my children and me at that time, such as Medicaid. So we politely rejected him.

But he still continuously called me, and told me that he was very famous in US Congress, promised me and my children a lot of favorable conditions, such as he could help us to get apartment, job, Medicaid. At last, Harry Wu told me that another June 4th injured activist’s daughter, D was over there and hoped me could be her guardian as well. After we thought D really need someone to take care, I agreed to move and brought two children A and B came to the East-coast.

August 8th 2013, we arrived East-coast of America. However Harry Wu send D back to San Francisco on the exact same day. So our original promised assistance suddenly decreased a half. This action made me felt very unreasonable and could not understand, although I did not say anything. Beginning of September 2013, Harry Wu started to give $800.00/month assistance to A.

Unexpectedly, Harry Wu has an extremely despicable morality. He took advantage of I just brought two children moved here; I did not know anyone, and could not speak fluent English. After first month we moved, he implemented the serious sexual assault to me! I suddenly started to hate him.

Around 7:00 A.M. September 9th 2013 after A and B went to school half an hour, Harry Wu suddenly called me and asked if children went to the school. I answered yes; then he told me that he would come soon to our apartment, and had important information need to tell me. I did not have any alert on his desire; I even friendly welcomed him. Harry Wu conducted the sudden serious, brazen, and disgusting sexual assault to me while I was caught off guard. Under my ferocious resistance and God’s salvation, Harry Wu failed to complete the rape to me, and left my apartment.

However this event immediately caused me a huge mental harm and pressure. The strong shame and tension led to the recurring of my illness; just in a few days I vomited blood and stayed in hospital. After the surgery, I suffered in the liver ascites; my body was extremely weak, even hard to move. I very regretted to come here. I thought I was going to die, but what could happen to my two children if I die? I must to live!

Thanks be to the merciful God! Under my family and church’s support, I went through the darkest time in my whole life. I will never forget the sorrow at that time.

Because of the failure of the sexual assault and my sever health condition, Harry Wu paid more attentions on his act. He usually just stayed for half/one hour when he came to give us monthly check. I thought he realized his guilt and would not do this anymore, so I did not tell anyone about this. But since that event, I had high alert on Harry Wu; I could not allow him to hurt either me or my children.

April 2014, Zhejing democratic activists wrote a letter to Harry Wu for asking assistance to deceased famous Chinese democracy activist’s daughter C and help her come and study in US. At first Harry Wu promised and personally replied C in Email "I have received all your Emails. We have had two meetings and discussed your situation. The current conclusion listed below:

1. You are not an adult; you are not a college student; you are a minor.
2. We can arrange funds, at least $25,000.00 per year.
3. We can help you find a school.
4. According to American laws, you must have a legal financial, security and medical person in order to guarantee.
5. According to American laws, you must have a legal guardian."

However after that, Harry Wu did not contact her anymore. Finally C arrived my place through some Chinese friends’ help on the late August. September 2014, he began to give $700.00/month assistance to C.

January 15th 2015, Harry Wu sent Email, and formally announced that he stopped the assistance on A and C. During my guardian time, the total time which Harry Wu provided assistance for A is September, 2013 through December, 2014; the total time for C is September, 2014 through December, 2014.

Perhaps there is a question you want to ask: Why did Harry Wu (Hongda Wu) stop the assistance for those two children?

Everything started on December 20th 2014 at 11:00 A.M. Harry Wu called us and demanded to bring C alone to his house. I instantly refused his demand due to his sexual assault to me in 2013 and also his many obvious sexual harassment to my three girls. His evil desire already had been aware by me and my girls for a long time.

Harry Wu (Hongda Wu)’s usual inappropriate behaviors are:

(For this involved my children’s privacy, I will summarize these. The specific evidence is in our statement to court.)

1. Against three girls’ will, Harry Wu insisted to go into their rooms, and looked over and stared their closets which contain my children’s underwear and bra.

2. Took the opportunities to touch my children’s face and hip.

3. Insisted to go into my children’s room while they were still sleeping, and enforced to open their blankets while they were still on their beds.

4. Persisted to hang out with three girls alone, but refused me to go with them every time.

5. During Thanksgiving 2014 (11/28/2014) Harry Wu brought three girls to hangout and refused my appearance, neither he told me where he was going to bring them, what he was going to do, nor when he was going to take them back. He threatened my children during the hangout. On the way back, he deliberately repeated to drive in a same area to delay the time back home; until it was dark outside.

6. On the same day Harry Wu inisisted girls to drink alcohol when we had a dinner at his house (My children are all under 18 years old), and refused by me and my children immediately. Harry Wu enforced us to sleep over in his new house (the house which his wife and son were not there) meanwhile the doors of bathrooms in his house could not lock and could not even fully close. Although he agreed to let my daughter B and me leave, he still wanted A and C to stay with him over night. A and C were terrified. He finally drove us home after all of us insisted to go home.

Based on his many inappropriate behaviors, I had decided he could not bring any girls whom under my guard without my permission and appearance on November 29th 2014. But nightmare still happened soon after Thanksgiving.

In the morning of December 20th 2014, Harry Wu apparently knew I am the guardian of C. But he avoided contact with me; privately and continuously called C three times within that morning. C did not answer the phone calls and told me about this. So that I called back and asked Harry Wu what did he need? Harry Wu said he was going to pick up C soon and bring her to his house. I said if he could come to my home, or I will go with C together to his house. Harry Wu said NO, and emphasized that he needed to bring her outside ALONE (only he and C). I suddenly remembered his evil disgusting face when he tried to do sexual assault to me. I immediately rejected his demand.

My decision of refusing Harry Wu to bring C alone made him abnormally and extremely angry. First he sent Email to criticize me and threaten me that if I do not allow him to bring children outside according to his will, he will stop all the assistance. After I insisted principle response, Harry Wu sent us Email and formally announced that he stopped the assistance to these two children.

About Harry Wu stopped assistance, actually I have been prepared. Because during his assistance time period, I and my children had already been dislike, terrified or even disgusted some of Harry Wu’s behaviors. Therefore we have already been aware of him. I will not ever compromise anything on principle’s matter just because under his assistance.

For this event, I am taking the further legal action. I am so appreciate and grateful that my action received my American church, many friends and lawyers’ support!

Harry Wu, an extremely fallen person on morality, is even able to control millions dollar of Yahoo Human Right Funds, and uses his control of the funds to do some extremely evil things. This is a serious problem that must be faced for all the members of America community!

Lastly, I, a woman who is in a serious poor health condition and far away to my beloved husband, parents, family voluntarily take care of three girls by the calling of God. Their fathers are all the outstanding heroes in Chinese democratic career.

In here, I strongly appeal:

1. I hope US Congress can set up a special investigation committee, meanwhile immediately stop all the supports to Harry Wu (Hongda Wu)’s Laogai Research Foundation.

2. I hope Yahoo!'s Board of Directors can set up a special investigation committee, meanwhile immediately stop Harry Wu’s power of controlling the Yahoo! Human Right Funds.

3. I hope to get help from America Women and Children Right Protection Organizations.

4. I hope and call on everyone whom harmed by Harry Wu and whom discovered Harry Wu’s evil actions courageously stand and speak up. We should not allow this wicked person to keep doing whatever he wants and hurt more other people.

5. I hope all the Chinese democracy activists bravely and publicly criticize Harry Wu’s evil actions. We should not allow him to keep ruining Chinese democratic group’s name.

6. I hope all the democratic groups can pay more attention on Chinese political prisoners/dissidents, as well as their minor children’s difficult life. Chinese political prisoners/dissidents need attention; their children need attention too. Giving more attentions on their children’s real life situation is equal to concern and support Chinese political prisoners and dissidents themselves!

I am here, publicly accuse Harry Wu’s wicked conduct to all the public, the media and the court. If Congress or Yahoo!’s Board of Director will set up a special investigation committee, my girls and I will provide all the evidence.

As a Christian, I vow to God: everything I have said above is true!

Jing Wang February 25th 2015

(All the friends who read this, we welcome you to share this letter to others, until to the members of US Congress, Yahoo!’s Board of Director, Women and Children Rights Protection Organizations, and Democratic groups. Thank you!)

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2014: 从格鲁吉亚到乌克兰:北极熊到双头鹰
2014: 反思昆明屠杀的体制根源