设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
川普首席战略师Steve Bannon的采访
送交者: 远方的孤独 2016年11月19日21:10:59 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747?utm_source=twitter

美国大选,看到那么多中文转载,那么多高谈阔论,似乎那么多又能洞察又是清楚的“聪明”人的亢奋。连那位饶毅教授都是出来,大谈人的聪明和愚蠢。我感到的事一种可悲。带着这样的思维怎么能理解美国社会?很多拥护专制统治的前现代人连什么叫人人平等都是不理解,不知道上如何去体会和体验,却在那享受言论自由而大放厥词。很多口号连连,总以为自己在道德上高人一等的人,输了都不知道是怎么输的,剩下的就只是嘴硬。摘录这个采访中的几段:“It only helps us when they" — I believe by "they" he means liberals and the media, already promoting calls for his ouster — "get it wrong. When they're blind to who we are and what we're doing."

“He absolutely — mockingly — rejects the idea that this is a racial line. "I'm not a white nationalist, I'm a nationalist. I'm an economic nationalist," he tells me. "The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia. The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f—ed over. If we deliver" — by "we" he means the Trump White House — "we'll get 60 percent of the white vote, and 40 percent of the black and Hispanic vote and we'll govern for 50 years. That's what the Democrats missed. They were talking to these people with companies with a $9 billion market cap employing nine people. It's not reality. They lost sight of what the world is about."”

Bannon represents, he not unreasonably believes, the fall of the establishment. The self-satisfied, in-bred and homogenous views of the establishment are both what he is against and what has provided the opening for the Trump revolution. "The media bubble is the ultimate symbol of what's wrong with this country," he continues. "It's just a circle of people talking to themselves who have no f—ing idea what's going on. If The New York Times didn't exist, CNN and MSNBC would be a test pattern. The Huffington Post and everything else is predicated on The New York Times. It's a closed circle of information from which Hillary Clinton got all her information — and her confidence. That was our opening."

看不懂英文的人,我建议最好把英文先学好,最好亲自听听当事人是怎么回答的。中文的精英们历史上并没有什么值得传颂的业绩。跟着这个网上像高伐林博主这样的二传信息是非常偏颇的。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2015: 参考:是谁整死了高岗
2015: 阿妞不牛:尽管嗓子哑了,还要喊