万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
甄江华| 我早已为失去自由做好准备
送交者: 亚当 2018年04月13日14:15:13 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

相关阅读:

端传媒 | “南方傻瓜”甄江华:黑暗中行走的抗争者

翻墙网 | 谴责中国当局拘押本站站长甄江华

美国之音 | 国际特赦紧急关注珠海甄江华案促立即释放

推特声援账号:@南方大傻瓜

@南方大傻瓜:甄江华在中国从事与边缘化社会相关的工作逾10年。才32岁的他已经为失去自由做好准备。 他帮助其他人突破网络封锁,他经营人权网站,他更坚持用真名,“既然隐藏身分没有用,那我们是否应该走出来告知我们的朋辈亲人,我们在这里。”

@南方大傻瓜:“在揭露人权受政府侵犯的行为,并为受害者争取权益发起的社会运动上,即使我们也存在生存的风险,但这也是我们必须面对的。”3月29 日,他被当局以“煽颠罪”批捕。当局一直禁止他与律师见面,拒绝透露他的拘留地点和身体状况。

“一直以来,年轻一代的人权捍卫者无法汇合在一起,我们必须隐藏自己的身份,在各个领域承担自己的角色来开展工作,同时继续面对他们的打压。

我不知道这种情况还要持续多久,在当局的最近几年清理运动下,那些曾为我们发出声音的人,也渐渐消失了。既然隐藏身份没有作用,反而会加重我们受打压的程度,那么我们是否要走出来?去告知我们的朋辈及亲人,我们在这里, 我们相信人有平等的权利,并坚持采取和平的行动方式来增进和保护人权。在揭露人权受政府侵犯的行为,并为受害者争取权益发起社会运动上,致使我们也存在生存的风险。 但这也是我们必须面对的。

我们也许并不能改变这个时代什么,但是可以打开一种模式让下一代的年轻人看到,公民社会还是有活动的空间、喘息的空间。让他们走到这个路标前回头看看那些我们坠落的坑,那些尸骨累累的坑。

这样也许就已经很不错。”

【全文】

我不知道这一切是怎么开始的,但经历的这十年,我的人生从多条不同的平衡线终于交汇至一起。

2005年的時候,我任职中国某NIC的技术主管,公司为用户提供网络空间及域名接入服务,当年《非经营性互联网信息服务备案管理办法》刚刚颁布,我开始了解到网络空间中的审查。这其中包括服务器软件程序上的审查、还有网监及公安不定时传真或电话通知要求关闭指定的网站。如果不及时处理这些要求公司会遭遇灾难性的影响。我曾在凌晨三点奔赴外地城市的公安局去申请处理因未及时关闭网站而被导致扣押的十多台服务器。

我开始反思这些内容为什么要被关闭,那些只是一些表达意见的言论,我尝试协助用户转移网站数据至香港的服务器以躲避该问题。这导致我们在香港的服务器IP亦屡遭屏蔽。

我开始尝试教别人使用代理服务器的方式访问他们需要访问的网站。这一年维基百科也被屏蔽,网站编辑量直线下降。我加入这个编辑者的群体,通过线上及线下活动增加用户突破网络封锁来参与到维基百科的编辑当中。

当年的我并没有意识到因为这种思想将改变我人生的轨迹。

2006年香港中大一次会议中,我在讲台上简短的做了一个报告,主题是《中国大陆用户如何突破网络封锁访问维基百科》。也开始协助有需要的群体把他们的案件材料发布出去,引导上访群体使用更适合他们的境外博客服务提供商以避免遭遇删除。

2008年在红十字会的志愿工作主要是面向各社区的帮扶对象,我发现自己在这方面的知识十分缺乏,他们有什么权益?我还能为他们做些什么?我该如何为他们链接社会上的资源?社会上那些媒体会帮他们?带着这些疑问我开始学习社会工作的书籍,报读相关的课程。

2009年开始介入艾滋病领域相关项目。同时介入国内协助良心犯的援助,包括发动签名并整理、小额募捐活动、黄丝带活动、明信片活动。及协助纪录片制作字幕。

2010年刘晓波获诺贝尔和平奖后,我遭遇第一次的约谈,线下的身份被曝光。

2011年因多次被警察带走问话和遭举报,我离开原珠海市紅十字会賑濟部的工作。开始负责香港艾滋病基金会于珠海的跨境旅客艾滋病預防項目,工作面向CSW顧客及CSW人群干預。

2012年为了使更多的社群能发出他们的声音,正式创立ATGFW项目,提供技术支援,传播翻墙的理念。

2013年北京理工大学珠海分校的一场技术分享因为邀请我作为讲师导致活动被禁止,举办活动的学生多次被约谈并以毕业资格要挟。我联系该辖区的国保交涉,他们要求我离开高新区的工作作为交换条件。之后一段时间里我担任南青村社工中心的主任,但仍遭遇当局持续的骚扰,我彻底离开并前往澳门,成为扶康会一名特殊教育導師。也是首次因6月4日而被限制自由。

2015年女权五姐妹案后,紧接着公益老男孩案也使我多次被传唤,曾协助我办理劳务工作的公司亦遭遇约谈,709大抓捕事件发生不久,我便离开澳门回到珠海,正式出任权利运动执行理事。持续为弱势群体发声,提供网络安全技术援助。同时以社工的方式介入良心犯个案,协助家属援助及其支援社群的组建工作。

一直以来,年轻一代的人权捍卫者无法汇合在一起,我们必须隐藏自己的身份,在各个领域承担自己的角色来开展工作,同时继续面对他们的打压。

我不知道这种情况还要持续多久,在当局的最近几年清理运动下,那些曾为我们发出声音的人,也渐渐消失了。既然隐藏身份没有作用,反而会加重我们受打压的程度,那么我们是否要走出来?去告知我们的朋辈及亲人,我们在这里, 我们相信人有平等的权利,并坚持采取和平的行动方式来增进和保护人权。在揭露人权受政府侵犯的行为,并为受害者争取权益发起社会运动上,致使我们也存在生存的风险。 但这也是我们必须面对的。

我们也许并不能改变这个时代什么,但是可以打开一种模式让下一代的年轻人看到,公民社会还是有活动的空间、喘息的空间。让他们走到这个路标前回头看看那些我们坠落的坑,那些尸骨累累的坑。

这样也许就已经很不错。

I don’t know how everything got started, but the many parallel paths of my life over the past ten years have finally converged.

In 2005, I had a corporate job, managing the tech department of an NIC in China, which provided domain and hosting services to Internet users. Back then, the “Non-Commercial Internet Information Service Registration Management Rules” had just been promulgated, and I began to learn about internet censorship. That includes screening software used on servers, and receiving phone calls or faxes from cyber police and public security from time to time, ordering us to shut down specific websites. The company would face disastrous consequences if it didn’t comply with the orders right away. Once, I had to rush to a public security bureau in another city at 3 a.m. in order to apply for the return of about a dozen servers, confiscated as a result of us not shutting down a website in time.

I began to wonder why those contents have to be removed; they only expressed opinions. I tried to assist users to transfer their website data to Hong Kong servers to avoid the problem. But this led to the frequent blocking of our HK servers’ IP.

Then I started trying to teach others to use proxy servers to visit the websites they needed. That year, Wikipedia had also been blocked, and the numbers of Wikipedia editors plummeted. I became an editor myself, and through online and offline activities I have gotten more users scaling the firewall and joining the editing of Wikipedia.

At the time, I didn’t realize that such thinking would change the path of my life.

At a conference at Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2006, I made a short presentation titled“How Mainland Chinese users bypass Internet censorship to visit Wikipedia.” I also began to assist communities in need to publish and spread information about their cases, directing petitioners to the more suitable overseas blog providers to avoid their postings being deleted.

I volunteered for the Red Cross in 2008, mostly assisting those who needed help in various communities. I realised my lack of knowledge: What rights do they have? What else could I do for them? How could I connect them to other social resources? Which media in the society would help them? With these questions in mind, I began studying Social Work, reading books and taking classes.

In 2009, I started getting involved in HIV/AIDS related projects. At the same time I also got involved in supporting prisoners of conscience, including the initiation of signature drive, micro-fundraising, yellow ribbon action and postcard campaign. I also made subtitles for documentary films.

When Liu Xiaobo was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, I was questioned by the authorities for the first time. My real life identity was exposed and connected to my online alias.

In 2011, I was frequently reported to the authorities and taken away for questioning by the police. As a result I left my job at the Relief Department of the Zhuhai Red Cross. I began working for Hong Kong AIDS Foundation at its project site in Zhuhai on prevention of AISDS, targeting commercial sex workers and their customers.

In 2012, in order to give voice to more communities, I launched the “Anti-Great Fire Wall” project, providing technical support and promoting concepts on scaling the firewall.

In 2013, a technical sharing at the Beijing Institute of Technology, Zhuhai campus was banned because the organisers invited me to speak. Police repeatedly questioned the student organisers, threatening them that they would not be allowed to graduate. I contacted the national security responsible for that area to intervene, and they offered a deal: if I left my job in the high-tech zone, they would leave the students alone. For a period of time, I took up the position of director of Lanqing Villag Social Work Center, but the authorities continued to harass me. I left for Macao, working as a special education counsellor at Fuhong Society of Macau. That year, I experienced the first June 4th related restriction of my freedom of movement.

In 2015 there was the case of the Feminist Five, closely followed by the detentions of two male NGO activists. Both led to my repeated questioning, and even the company which helped me with employment related matters was questioned. Shortly after the breakout of the 709 crackdown, I left Macao and returned to Zhuhai, formally taking up the position of Executive Director at Human Rights Campaign in China. I continued to voice out for disadvantaged groups and provided Internet security tech support. At the same time, I intervene in cases of prisoners of conscience using methods I learnt from social work, assisting both in the organising of family support groups, and the organising of the wider supporting communities.

All along, the young generation of human rights defenders have not been able to come together. We have to hide our identities, play our roles in various areas in order to be able to carry out our work, whilst facing government repression.

I don’t know how long this situation will last. Under the government purge in recent years, those who once spoke for us have now disappeared. Since hiding our identities is futile and would only invite harsher suppression, should we then come out into the open? To let our friends and families know, we are here, we believe that all human beings have equal rights, and we insist on using peaceful action to promote and protect human rights. In exposing government abuses of human rights, and organizing social campaigns to fight for the rights of victims, we also face existential risk. But fact it we must.

We may not be able to bring much change to this era, but we can open up a model for the next generation to see that there is still space to act, space to breath, in the civil society. When they come to this road marker, let them turn their heads and look back at the pits we fell into, pits full of bones and bodies.

This is perhaps already pretty good.

2018年4月9日  中国数字时代  编辑: 

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖