设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
手机版: 我要求The Scarborough Hospital 向我提供相关法律。13年了,他们拒绝提供。怎么办? 帮我转发吧。他们黑客了我所有的通信工具。
送交者: 老乐谱 2018年10月23日11:29:09 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话
"They even threatened Prime minister of Canada, his wife and their kids." " From every possible ways, like fax, emails...I asked them to show me " the law ". For 13 years, they haven't responded. " UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association Human Rights Watch Amnesty International Amnesty International Canada International Criminal Court Canadian Governments The Scarborough Hospital, public hospital of Ontario Government, is directly getting involved in torture, harassment , threats, terror, administering posion, attempted murder. You all have what I provided regarding this. One famous International Human Rights Community/Organization forwarded one PDF file regarding "Medical Torture" to me . Facebook Canada first hacked , second blocked this Human Rights Community/Organization after our further discussion. Facebook Canada at once blocked American Psychiatric Association when I just clicked its page. https://api.ning.com/files/t6f27EQ2IpBa9dUq51nUU57vQWo0f*GHztAkEGXX4sk1-8op*tjiOn9FpwxB7Yd2We0P0QWS7g4CFJhOZ2SPBSS54uaVOIEP/Screenshot_20181018074132.png 13 years have passed. The Scarborough Hospital, conspiring with Toronto Police, Canadian torturers, Ontario Government... still refuse to disclose two voice recordings of mental status exams conducted in my home without my " informed consent ", including 2 pieces of hand written medical records of these two mental status exams. Why? They stated: " You don't trust police. That testifies you're suffering mental illness." They stated in their letters to me: " They destoryed them according to the law." From every possible ways, like fax, emails...I asked them to show me " the law ". For 13 years, they haven't responded. Meanwhile, Facebook Canada blocked Ontario Human Rights Commission, hacked Prime minister of Canada, Ontario Ombudsmen, Premier of Ontario. Meanwhile, Facebook Canada, Google Canada, Youtube...they are all hacking UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court, all news and everything I am using. What are happening? They are doing this regardless of international law and International order, actually regardless of anything. They even threatened Prime minister of Canada, his wife and their kids. Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. Robin Yan Canadian victim of torture 21/10/2018
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2017: 郭文贵黑色帝国崩塌
2017: 江青评传(二十三) 严峻的一课