设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
手机版: 所有加拿大媒体报道了此事件。 所有加拿大媒体黑客和封锁了我。
送交者: 老乐谱 2019年01月07日10:49:23 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话
手机版: 所有加拿大媒体报道了此事件。 所有加拿大媒体黑客和封锁了我。 Please forward this. Thanks. UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association Human Rights Watch Amnesty International Amnesty International Canada International Criminal Court Canadian Government All Canadian media reported Canadian and U.S. diplomats were suffering Sonic/Microwave Weapons' attack in Cuba. However, all Canadian media are hacking and blocking me regarding how Toronto Police, The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers backed by Ontario Government... , who are living as my neighbors ; who are gathering around and in my workplace, are torturing, harassing, threatening, poisoning, terrorizing and attemptedly murdering me by every possible means and with all possible Non-Lethal Weapons regardless of UN, International Criminal Court, International Human Rights Community, Attorney General of Canada and Ontario Ombudsman. With them, they are madly attacking my head, heart and my hearing. These weapons are classified as weapons of mass destruction by UN; these weapons are viewed as weapons of incapacitating targets by UN. What? Why? And how? UN Human Rights and International Rehabilitation Council for Torture have everything I have provided. UN advised me to file complaints against them twice. Please see this news below: https://cn.nytimes.com/science/20180903/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave/dual/ Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. Robin Yan Canadian victim of torture 06/01/2019
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2018: 习近平五年后在台上好还是台下好
2018: 专制、威权、暴政是西方民主制度下今天