设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
手机版: 请转发, 不是为我自己。不要hack 我的贴子。你懂得。
送交者: 老乐谱 2019年03月30日07:09:33 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话
Forward this. Not only for myself. UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association Human Rights Watch Amnesty International Amnesty International Canada International Criminal Court Canadian Government UN encouraged and invited me to expose to protect Human Rights. However, " they" are madly hacking this photo below: " Hacking UN Human Rights Office " https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/1635078556?profile=original If they are not committing alleged torture, harassment, threats, poisoning, terror, and attempted murder by every possible means, with all possible Non-Lethal Weapons and Inhumane Weapons, like Radio Frequency Jammers when I am in my home and when I work in my workplace , why are they hacking UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court and everything I am using? With them, they attack my head , my heart and my hearing. So, I can't sleep and work normally every day. In 2002, UN classified Non-Lethal Weapons and Inhumane Weapons as weapons of mass destruction. Meanwhile, UN defined Non-Lethal Weapons as weapons of incapacitating targets. https://youtu.be/O3QpbrnCiAQ Recently, Amnesty International stated they "have witnessed " what they are doing to UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court and everything I am using. Who are "they"? I have told you all many times. Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. Robin Yan Canadian victim of torture 26/03/2017
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2018: 抗美援朝大错特错,延迟中国三十年
2018: 为了表示我不再来的决心,我将我的密码