设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
手机版: 联合国: 揭露来保护人权。
送交者: 老乐谱 2019年07月07日08:47:32 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话
UN : "Expose" to protect Human Rights. Please forward this, not only for me. UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association International Criminal Court Canadian Government "They" are remotely controlling my body monitor, which monitors and records my heart rates. And, they can stop its functions at once when I need it, that is, when they attack my heart. Why are they controlling it? When I fell asleep, they, pretending to be tenant, entered my bedroom and tried to grab it from my arm. Toronto Police, The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers, Ontario Government... who are living with me as my neighbors and gathering around / in my workplace, what are you doing on/to my body , my heart, my head and my hearing? So, I can not sleep and work normally every day. Recently , one professor of University of California, San Diego stated: If you are secretly forced to take one medicine called " sensitizer ", they can start their torture, terror and murder by Microwave, Radio Frequency...because you are now very sensitive to Microwave, Radio Frequency. ( This paragraph is being filtered.) Regarding " Inhumane Weapons" , "Non-Lethal Weapons " viewed by UN twice and Canadian Security Intelligence Service; Information and literature from WHO and the Department of The Army ( You must have them. ) , please see this video below: https://youtu.be/O3QpbrnCiAQ https://youtu.be/O3QpbrnCiAQ UN Human Rights and International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims have everything I provided. UN advised me to file complaints against them twice, including International Criminal Court. Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. Robin Yan Canadian victim of torture 05/07/2019
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2018: 警钟长鸣!灭中华民族的,外寇内贼者也
2018: 看看有多少反美斗士移民美国