设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
手机版: 最新消息, Facebook, Google...
送交者: 老乐谱 2019年07月13日07:28:51 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话
They are deleting and hacking this news! Please forward this. Thanks. UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association International Criminal Court Canadian Government Again, US government, Canadian government...are investigating Google, Google Canada, Facebook , Facebook Canada, Apple... Watch "Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple face antitrust scrutiny" on YouTube https://youtu.be/8rKdgmug5xk They are all hacking , intercepting, filtering, blocking my messages and evidences to UN, International Human Rights Community, and International Criminal Court. Toronto Police, The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers, Ontario Government... who are living with me as my neighbors and gathering around / in my workplace, are hacking Canada National Network "LTE" . So, they are intercepting, blocking and filtering everything I am using, all VPNs, all Apps, all social medias and my cellphone. So, they are hacking UN, International Human Rights Community and International Criminal Court , regardless of international law and International order . UN Human Rights and International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims have everything I provided. UN advised me to file complaints against them twice, including International Criminal Court. Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. Robin Yan Canadian victim of torture 10/07/2019
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2018: “大道废”产生权力拜物教
2018: ★【La concession francaise de Chang