设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
手机版: Facebook Canada 立即过滤了我的贴子,包括在加拿大总理的账户上。
送交者: 老乐谱 2019年08月14日04:30:07 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话
Facebook Canada is filtering my post below: 14 years ago, Canadian lawyer said to me: " You have nowhere to go if want to file complaints against Canadian police and doctors." UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association International Criminal Court Canadian Government Toronto Police, The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers, Facebook Canada, Google Canada, Youtube, Ontario Government...who are living with me as my neighbors, gathering around and in my workplace , are at once hacking , blocking and filtering my posts and my accounts after or if UN, International Human Rights Community, and International Criminal Court " like" , " share " my posts. Please see this photo below: " The Scarborough Hospital and CEO in relation to Medical Torture " https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3419306388?profile=original https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3419306388?profile=original Why? What are they doing now, living with me as my neighbors...? UN Human Rights and International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims have everything I provided. 14 years ago, Canadian lawyer said to me: " You have nowhere to go if want to file complaints against Canadian police and doctors." UN advised me to file complaints against them twice, including International Criminal Court. Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. Robin Yan Canadian victim of torture 11/08/2019 Please forward this by fax, not only for me, thanks.
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2018: 贸易战,中国打 拖 字诀。拖至川普任止
2018: 薄熙来、谷开来离婚消息中透露出的信息