简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
中外专家昆明辟谣
送交者: 云开雾散 2019年12月08日04:12:03 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

郭燕红

国家卫生健康委医政医管局监察专员

“器官捐献与移植是一个科学问题,同时还有伦理问题、法律问题,而这些问题的背后凝聚的,一是爱心,二是希望。如果有扰乱和亵渎这份爱心和希望的言论,我认为他是对我们每一个在座的专家和不在座的专家,以及对每一个捐献者和他的家庭的侮辱,我希望这样的侮辱从此停止。”

Guo Yanhong(Supervision Commissioner of Medical Administration Bureau of national health and Health Commission):"Organ donation and transplantation is a scientific issue as well as ethical and legal issues. Under these this is love and hope. If this disturbs and blasphemes this loving and hopeful statement, I think it is an insult to each of our experts present and absent. I hope an end of the insult."

比约恩·纳山

德国移植协会前任主席

“我现在在中国合肥工作已经有两年时间,可以说是脚踏实地亲眼见证了中国器官捐献和移植的发展。所有信息都是非常透明的,包括数据的报告、通道、统计以及审查,都是合法合规的。”

“指控中国器官捐献与移植的文章没有科学基础,只是一个在政治上发动的攻击,属于科学界的不端行为。科学应该是一个发现的过程,我们不希望它有政治化的争斗。”

Bjorn Nashan(Past President, German Transplantation Society):"I’m working in China more than 2 years in HeFei. So I have my foot to the ground. I see what going on and I see so far is that everything is going on to the legal. Nothing is altered. They are very strict to their reporting and the filing of data, they are doing everything to assure the process is according to the law. "

"The paper accused China Organ Donation and Transplantation is not a scientific approach. This is not a scientific paper. It’s a political attack, nothing at all. Academic research shoul be a truth discovery journal, must not be a political behavior."

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2018: 普京怒斥美绑架孟晚舟:美制裁伊朗,与
2018: 张九龄感遇之四