分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
中外專家學者昆明集體闢謠
送交者: 雲開霧散 2019年12月08日04:27:54 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話

弗朗西斯·德爾莫尼克

世界衛生組織器官移植特別工作委員會主席

“作為國際社會的支持者,我們一路來看到中國改革取得的巨大成就,中國確實是做得非常好,希望這個裡程在未來能夠繼續。”

Francis Delmonico(Chairman of organ transplantation task force of WHO):"As international supporters, we can see the achievements on China reform. That a real good job. And I hope these mileage achievements can continue in the future."

南希·埃舍爾

國際移植協會前任主席

“我們確實在社會上聽到了這樣的噪音,但我們是比較相信中國的。我們非常了解中國在過去幾年的歷史,中國現在也在進行相關的醫療改革,它在不斷進步。其實我覺得我們在反駁謠言上真的是浪費了非常多的時間,而這確實是一個子虛烏有的指控。”

Nancy Asher (immediate Past President of TTS):"In our international community, we heard noises, but we have being here several times, we really support China. We all know China history, but there is reform.Respond such incredible false paper is a waste of your time."

王海波

中國人體器官分配與共享計算機系統主任

“我聽到這個無端指責的時候並不擔心,因為我們COTRS系統中的每一個編號都對應的是一個真實的人。我們有26000多個捐獻者,背後就有26000多個感人的故事。”

“我們現在所面對的事實是,無論中國的專家還是世界衛生組織官員和特別委員會的專家,都面臨反華分子無休止的、持續的、多年的、系統的騷擾,這些騷擾對我們來說是非常消耗時間和精力的。我們原本有很多工作要做,比如提升器官捐獻的質量,培訓更好的醫生,但現在卻要花這個時間坐在這裡跟大家討論完全沒有依據的指控。這些騷擾並不只是在拖慢器官移植改革的進程,更是對那些無私的、利他的器官捐獻者的不尊重甚至是侮辱”。

“我希望大家能夠切身感受到學術被政治滲透的一種趨勢和現象,所有全球醫學的專家和科學家都應該特別的警惕這個情況。”

Wang Haibo (Director of China Organ Transplant Response System-COTRS in China):"I’m not worried about the ridicules rumor, because the data in our COTRS system is not just a data point, but a name, a true person with story and a family. There are more than 26000 donors data in system, which representing more than 26000 life stories."

"The current situation is, the Chinese, as well as international experts, including WHO officers, WHO task force members, have been relentless harassed by these systematic coordinated rumors, for years. These harassment are very consuming to all of us. We have a lots of work, to promote the quality of organ donation, to train better doctors, to save patients’ life. But now we have to spend lots of time to clarify all these nonsense accusations. These harassment is not only slowing down the progress of China’s organ transplant reform, but aslo a desprect, a insult to the altruistic donors and their family."

陳靜瑜

無錫人民醫院副院長

“我們中國搞心肺移植的醫生為了進入國際移植界大家庭,做了很多的努力,但一直被拒絕。外界對我們有一些誤解,根本原因是他們被謠言所誤導,甚至我本人都成了被造謠的對象。我希望各位專家能多支持中國器官移植工作,多實地看看我們究竟是怎麼做的,中國有句話,叫眼見為實。”

Chen-Jingyu (Vice President of Wuxi People's Hospital):"In China, there are many good doctors of heart transplant. They try hard to enter the international transplantation family.While being rejected once by once. There are many misunderstanding frominternational community. Because they are all being misleading by the rumors. I hope international experts further support China in transplantation.I hope you can come to China to check it out. And there is a Chinese saying goes like that: seeing is believing."

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2018: 普京怒斥美綁架孟晚舟:美制裁伊朗,與
2018: 張九齡感遇之四