设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
联合国人权联系我后,他们动手了。
送交者: 老乐谱 2020年05月22日08:00:52 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话
UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association International Criminal Court Canadian GovernmentBy GFW, " they" are hacking, intercepting and paralyzing all websites and web pages of UN, Amnesty International, International Bar Association... after emails between UN Human Rights and me, regardless of anything, international law and International order.a. https://netlog.yooco.org/events/event.713363-email_letters_from_un_cat_.htmlb. https://netlog.yooco.org/events/event.713366-my_email_letters_to_un_cat_.htmlI contact UN, International Human Rights Community, and International Criminal Court by "wesendit", or something like that. Now, I can not find its web page anymore. UN Human Rights' " No one has the right to torture me.", they also BFW them. Canadian government's recent donation to UN Human Rights has far reaching meaning for me and for all of us.All Canadian lawyers refused my request and stated 14 years ago : " You have nowhere to go if want to file complaints against Canadian police and doctors. "Who are they? They, who are living with me as my neighbors; gathering around/ in my work place, are committing (psychological ) torture, poison, threats, terror, crimes against humanity as they are now hacking , intercepting everything, everyone no matter who you are, particularly, UN Human Rights, Amnesty International, UN Web TV, International Bar Association, even my home security cameras. Who are they? Please see our emails between UN Human Rights and me. Fight for my life being threatened ; fight against ongoing (psychological ) torture, terror and attempted murder by every possible means, I am not alone and I need your help.Robin YanCanadian victim of torture21/05/2020Please forward this to International Bar Association, UN Human Rights Office by fax and sr-torture@ohchr.org , thanks.
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 大撒币和砸数学家物理学家
2019: 朗评。友情提醒何頻522谈话扪参历井失