分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
Hostile Attitude and Behavior
送交者: 王利民 2020年06月13日14:58:48 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

NYC Free Meals: A Black Man Worker's Hostile Attitude and Behavior

June 13, 2020

by Limin Wang

{The following is what I contacted online to the NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio. I want to recite the same slogan to the black man I mentioned below, I AM A MAN.}

First of all, thank Mayor de Blasio for providing free meals to students and anyone else who are willing to take during this COVID-19 shutdown. Although the news says three free meals a day, what I get is always two meals (breakfast and lunch, and very occasionally an extra piece like a box of milk) a "school-day". That's still no problem to me. 

What's annoying to me is the ATTITUDES of one particular person, a black man, at the P.S. 120 food service station. This black man was OFTEN picking the food himself and then throwing it into my bag. Sometimes the food was dropped to floor and he then still gave it to my bag. Sometimes the food he picked and gave was found bag untied or ripped open. He was often picking on me with this or that, saying things like go fast, open your bag, don't hold the door while he was passing his picked food to me at the door, or rush the one behind me to go ahead of me, etc, etc, with unfriendly, harsh tones, and sometimes nasty words and sometimes body language threatening. Sometimes, he was not using his mask at all or not using it to cover his nose and mouth, when he came close and picked and threw food into my bag. 

When occasionally some other people were filling in his position, they were all acting normal and nice to me . I was allowed to take the food from piles, and I was never harassed with verbal and body languages. 

It is the NYC's FREE food provided to the general people. I would like to enjoy such a blanket governmental care WITHOUT the harassment from a particular governmental worker. It would be a lot pleasant for this black man to keep the social distance of 6 feet from the food-takers while he does his governmental job.

Black lives matter, but other people's lives matter too. This P.S. 120 food service station serves a lot of ethnic Chinese.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 徐水良奋起批谢选骏痛打酸亦鲜走拥军门
2019: 我觉得吧,美国很希望香港重演“天安门