设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
提上来感谢gems1, 借他的帖子,分享一些YouTube
送交者: Catholic 2017年08月13日20:25:37 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

Ask: Are you saved?

Bishop Barron: Lord and I are working on it....

提上来感谢gems1,  借他的帖子,分享一些YouTubevideos。 BTW请问彩虹之约一直是这样吗? 在这里反复发帖的几位网友是认真在辩论吗?还是老熟人互相调侃,逗你玩?

gems1推荐的Bishop Barron, 我个人也很喜欢。请大家不要有”门户之见“, Please do not be deterred by his Catholic identity. He has made it very clear that he developed these videos to "evangelize".The subjects vary from move review (Matrix, Dr. strange....) to discussion of Trinity, to social phenomena - Kathy Giffin, ...

You may not care Catholic teaching of salvation, or even you are "anti-Catholic", you will still find most of his videos interesting and enlighting. He is a great speaker.

If you like me who haven't had the leap of faith, who haven't converted/committed to a certain Christian denomination, I strongly encourage you to explore Catholicism. Please read gems1's posts below.

Other youtube videos I find useful:
Franciscan University presents (note, bits of discussion may not be fully politically correct")
Father William Nicolas (check out his Catholic Basics series, clear and concise and very helpful. Debunk a lot of the myths! Some of the homilies are also funny and engaging. BTW Father Bill is a MBA too) 
Cardinal Wuerl and Cardinal Dollan (you will find very enjoyable speeches and interviews.)

Cardinal Thomas Collins (just find out this. our very own Toronto Cardinal. visited the web site several times and never bother to click the tiny latin word button ..... 

Lectio Divina with Cardinal Thomas Collins

Father Mike Schmitz (If you find... well sometimes... Bishop Barron too academic, you may check out Ascension presents. Father Schmitz competed triathlon and his audiance are relatively young..... i guess)

Salt and Light (Canada local channal, but.. a little boring....)

STEER CLEAR of Church Militant!

Sorry, it is too time-consuming to type Chinese. Look forward to hearing from you too and thank you for all the help I get here.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2016: The Rig Veda《ㄖㄨㄟㄍㄜ颂赞ㄨㄟㄉㄚ
2015: 活在有盼望的日子里