设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
拒绝郁金香笃定下地狱=拒绝福音笃定下地狱。绝不是我的发明!
送交者: 古道 2017年09月29日14:17:29 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

我古道大伯堪称古道是有原因的,且看讲道王子司布真如何说郁金香,这是从他的书《郁金香教义》拷贝下来的:

Praise for tulip doctrines "Spurgeon once remarked that Calvinism is just a nickname for Christianity. And from his pulpit, here are five sermons from the Prince of Preachers on Christianity. The late great theologian Dr. John H. Gerstner often referred to TULIP as 'the loveliest flower in all of God's garden.' Here is that lovely flower gloriously arrayed by one of its most able defenders." Dr. Don Kistler Founder, Soli Deo Gloria and The Northampton Press
Spurgeon, C. H.. tulip doctrines (p. 8). Kindle Edition. 

C. H. Spurgeon stated in his autobiography: “I have my own private opinion that there is no such thing as preaching Christ and Him crucified unless we preach what nowadays is called Calvinism; it is a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel and nothing else. I do not believe we can preach the gospel if we do not preach justification by faith without works; nor unless we preach the sovereignty of God in His dispensation of grace; nor unless we exalt the electing, unchangeable, eternal, immutable, conquering love of Jehovah; nor do I think we can preach the gospel unless we base it upon the special and particular redemption of His elect and chosen people which Christ wrought out upon the cross; nor can I comprehend a gospel which lets saints fall away after they are called, and suffers the children of God to be burned in the fires of damnation after having once believed in Jesus.”

Spurgeon, C. H.. tulip doctrines (pp. 168-169). Kindle Edition. 

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2016: PEARL & TULIP。路德宗是TUARL?
2016: 有限救赎面临的难题