设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
宾州费城美式足球鹰队获超级碗赛冠军以后展示出的真正成功
送交者: beiqian 2018年02月06日13:21:54 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

Super Bowl LII set all kinds of records. The Eagles and Patriots combined for the most yards ever in an NFL playoff game. Nick Foles was the first quarterback ever to catch a touchdown in a Super Bowl. It was the first Super Bowl title for Philadelphia, a team which was the underdog in all three of its playoff games.      

Nick Foles has to be the most famous backup quarterback in the world today. Forced into action when franchise quarterback Carson Wentz went down earlier in the season with a knee injury, he led his team to the world title and was named Super Bowl MVP.   His coach, Doug Pederson, was coaching in high school nine years ago and led his team to the world title in only his second season in Philadelphia.
      尼克·缶思必得成为当今世界上最有名的后备四分卫。  当专有最佳四分卫称号的卡森·温兹在本赛季早些时候因为膝盖受伤而倒下的时候,尼克·缶思得以取代了他。他带领球队获得了世界冠军,并被命名为超级碗锦标赛“最有价值球员”的称号。 九年前还在高中执教的教练道格·佩德森(Doug Pederson),在具有转折性的第二个赛季,率领他的球队夺得了冠军。  

But for me, the most significant part of the game came during the awards ceremony. Coach Pederson said, “I can only give the praise to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for giving me this opportunity.”    Tight end Zach Ertz, who made the game-winning catch, then told the audience, “Glory to God first and foremost.”
      对我来说,比赛最重要的部分是在颁奖仪式上。 佩德森教练说:“我只能赞扬我的主和救主耶稣基督给了我这个机会。”   紧接着,因接住最后一球而使球队最终获胜的近端锋(进攻球员)Zach Ertz(扎克·厄茨)则告诉观众:“首先要荣耀上帝”。

Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles followed Ertz to the microphone and said the same.  Foles describes himself on Twitter as a “believer in Jesus Christ, husband, father, son, brother.” Many of his teammates share his faith in Jesus and are willing to make their commitment public.
      荣获超级碗锦标赛最有价值球员称号的Nick Foles(尼克·缶思)跟着也说了同样的话。  Foles(缶思)在推特上称自己是“信仰耶稣基督,丈夫,父亲,儿子,兄弟”。 他的许多队友与他一样公开认同他的信仰。

Coach Pederson and his players were simply following the biblical example: "Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to your name give glory”(Psalm 115:1). Scripture teaches, “Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise.(James 5:13)” We are commanded to "continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name" (Hebrews 13:15).
      佩德森教练和他的队员们非常单纯地遵循《圣经·旧约·诗篇》第一百一十五篇的教导:“耶和华啊,荣耀不要归与我们,要因你的慈爱和诚实归在你的名下!”  《圣经·新约·雅各书》第五章13节说,“你们中间有人感到欣喜吗?他应该歌颂。”  《圣经·新约·希伯来书》第十三章15节说,“我们应当藉着耶穌,常常向神献上颂赞。”   

http://blog.creaders.net/u/10849/201802/314421.html

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2017: Trump从来都不是基督徒