简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
十架:基督信仰之核心 Heart of Christianity
送交者: beiqian2016 2020年05月18日12:51:22 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

《The Cross: The Heart of Christianity 十架:基督信仰之核心》

【1 Corinthians 2:1-5 哥林多前书第二章1~5节】
When I came to you, brothers and sisters,I did not come proclaiming the mystery of God to you in lofty words or wisdom. For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, and him crucified. And I came to you in weakness and in fear and in much trembling. My speech and my proclamation were not with plausible words of wisdom, but with a demonstration of the Spirit and of power, so that your faith might rest not on human wisdom but on the power of God.

至于我(保罗),弟兄姐妹们,我从前到你们那里去,并没有用高妙的言语和智慧对你们传讲神的奥秘。因为我已下定决心,在你们当中,只知道被钉十字架的耶稣基督,其他一概不知。而且,我在你们那里的时候,又软弱,又害怕,又战战兢兢; 我说的话和我讲的信息,都不是用智慧的说服力,而是以圣灵的大能为凭证, 好让你们的信心不是凭借人的智慧,而是凭借神的大能。】

The cross has become the symbol of Christianity, but it’s so much more than a mere piece of jewelry worn around the neck. The crucifixion of Christ is a central doctrine of our faith, and understanding it correctly is essential for eternal life. In fact, Paul was convinced the cross was the most vital subject he could address.
十字架已经成为基督信仰的象征,但它不仅仅是脖子上戴的一件首饰。基督耶稣被钉十字架是我们信仰的核心教义,正确理解它对“永生”至关重要。实际上,保罗深信十字架是他应该极力强调的要害主题。 

It’s important for us as believers to understand what happened on the cross—then we too can be thoroughly convinced of its supreme significance. It was not simply the execution of a Jewish man. 
作为信徒的我们,重要的是要了解十字架上发生的事情,以致我们可以完全相信它的至高无上的意义;那绝不仅仅只是一个犹太人的生命被处决那样简单。

Although the Jews and the Romans viewed the crucifixion as the execution of a criminal, God saw the death of His Son as the perfect atoning sacrifice, which allowed for the justification of sinful mankind.
钉十字架被犹太人和罗马人视为对罪犯的处决,但是,上主却把(耶稣基督)圣子之死作为那”完美的赎罪祭“,作对为人类“背离上帝之原罪的正义辩护”。

What transpired in that event was the solution to mankind’s biggest problem: sin and our resulting alienation from God. The crucifixion is the divine transaction that saves us. Only the blood of Christ can cleanse us from sin and reconcile us to the Father. 
(耶稣基督)被钉十字架是解决人类最大的问题“背离上帝之原罪”的方法。被钉十字架是拯救我们的神圣“赎价-救赎”。只有基督的宝血才能洁净使我们背离上帝的“原罪”,并使我们与上主父天重新和好。

Nothing else is required to pay for our salvation. To be saved, all we must do is believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for our sins. 
不需要对上主基督耶稣的“神圣救赎”支付任何“赎价”;得救赎唯一须作的就是,接受主耶稣为我们的“背离上帝之原罪”所作的牺牲,皈依相信主耶稣基督。

http://blog.creaders.net/u/10849/202005/374211.html

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖