知名传道人,Graham牧师连想都不敢想慈爱的天父会预定没有
接受耶稣基督为救主和生命的主那部分人永远沉沦,这样没听到福音的众多好人怎么办?!唯一的办法就是神无条件地根据分
给个人亮光的多少和个人对亮光的回应接纳他们到耶稣基督里,
这是非常合理直接明确的推论,所以,我觉得他的的讲论不简单,既勇敢又有智慧,他也有资格讲。外邦人约伯得救的例子
值得深思,不很像Graham牧师所讲的情况吗?

最后自己领受的正确观点:唯独耶稣基督十字架上代赎了的人的救恩, 个人得救唯独因信,完全是神的恩典,这些事唯独圣经上讲论的,唯独神得当得的荣耀。

双重预定论帮助人理解救恩的来龙去脉,阿米念派更接近人们的思维,任不寐派试图从别的途径阐述称义同时成圣

舒乐尔博士:告诉我,基督信仰的前景是什么?

葛 理翰博士:好,说道基督信仰,你知道,作为一个真正信耶稣基督的人,我相信,耶稣基督自己的教会(身体)包括全世界所有明确知道在追随基督的团体,还有并 不明确知道在追随基督的团体。我相信,全世界所有爱独一真神或认识独一真神的人,无论他是明确知道或是还不能明确知道,他们都是耶稣基督自己的教会(身 体)里的一员。同样,我相信,人们不会看到有一天有势不可挡那样的大复兴要把全世界都领回到耶稣基督面前。在这个时代,独一真神正在做的一项工作就是为了 他的名把一些人从这个世界各个角落召出来。这些人就是生活在穆斯林世界,或拜佛人的当中,或基督信仰可以自由传扬的社会,或没有宗教信仰的地域,因为他们 被独一真神从他们本族本地召了出来,所以他们就是耶稣基督自己的教会(身体)里的一员。他们甚至都没听说过耶稣这个名字,但是,他们清楚地知道他们心里真 正需要的和确实没有的正是他们只看到的那一丁点光,于是他们就转向了他们所能看到的那一丁点光,因此,我相信,他们是得救的一群人,要和我们在天堂相会。

舒乐尔博士:我所听到的是,那些生活在黑暗世界的人,即使从来没有接触过圣经没听过福音,耶稣基督也可能进驻到他们心中,进到他们的灵魂深处和日常生活中。我理解的准确吗?

葛理翰博士:你理解的正是我所相信的。我见到过很多族群的人,他们从来没见过圣经,没听说过有关圣经的事,从来没听到过耶稣是谁,但是,他们全心相信有一位真神并且在世上不与本族本乡的人同流合污却是分别出来敬谦度日。

舒乐尔博士:真奇妙!你说到的这些真是令我欢欣鼓舞。神的怜悯真是远远超出我们所能想像到的范围。

葛理翰博士:是的,神的爱奇妙无比,神的爱长阔高深!

Dr. Schuller: "Tell me, what is the future of Christianity?"
Dr. Graham: "Well, Christianity and being a true believer, you know, I think there's the body of Christ which comes from all the Christian groups around the world, or outside the Christian groups. I think that everybody that loves Christ or knows Christ, whether they're conscious of it or not, they're members of the body of Christ. And I don't think that we're going to see a great sweeping revival that will turn the whole world to Christ at any time. What God is doing today is calling people out of the world for His name. Whether they come from the Muslim world, or the Buddhist world, or the Christian world, or the non-believing world, they are members of the body of Christ because they've been called by God. They may not even know the name of Jesus, but they know in their hearts they need something that they don't have and they turn to the only light they have and I think they're saved and they're going to be with us in heaven."
Dr. Schuller: "What I hear you saying is that it's possible for Jesus Christ to come into a human heart and soul and life even if they've been born in darkness and have never had exposure to the Bible. Is that a correct interpretation of what you're saying?"
Dr. Graham: "Yes it is because I believe that. I've met people in various parts of the world in tribal situations that they have never seen a Bible or heard about a Bible, have never heard of Jesus but they've believed in their hearts that there is a God and they tried to live a life that was quite apart from the surrounding community in which they lived."
Dr. Schuller: "This is fantastic. I'm so thrilled to hear you say that. There's a wideness in God's mercy.
Dr. Graham: There is. There definitely is."

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2010: 一手扁平疣 (0)