分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
bible study on faith 信心
送交者: 雅1 2013年02月19日18:31:13 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

中文圣经今儿查一半就用不了了,一半只好用英文的,有可以查中文的请帮补上。

一)信心是神给的,耶稣是我们信心的作者和完全者。
Hebrews 12:2
looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Romans 12:3
[ Humble Service in the Body of Christ ] For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.

1 Timothy 1:14
The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:8
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God

1 Corinthians 12:8-9
8 To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit,

Acts 14:27
On arriving there, they gathered the church together and reported all that God had done through them and how he had opened a door of faith to the Gentiles.

二)神给的信心对象是:信有神,并且信神可以并乐意让人依靠,给靠信心求靠他的人赏赐。

Hebrews 11:6
人非有信、就不能得 神的喜悦.
因为到神面前来的人、必须1)信有神,2)且信他赏赐那寻求他的人。

马太福音15章
22 有一个迦南妇人,从那地方出来,喊着说,主啊,大卫的子孙,可怜我。我女儿被鬼附得甚苦。
23 耶稣却一言不答。门徒进前来,求他说,这妇人在我们后头喊叫。请打发她走吧。
24 耶稣说,我奉差遣,不过是到以色列家迷失的羊那里去。 25 那妇人来拜他,说,主啊,帮助我。 26 他回答说,不好拿儿女的饼,丢给狗吃。 27 妇人说,主啊,不错。但是狗也吃它主人桌子上掉下来的碎渣儿。
 28 耶稣说,妇人,你的信心是大的。照你所要的,给你成全了吧。从那时候,她女儿就好了

迦南妇人真信耶稣是可以被依靠的而去依靠他。

三)神给的信心需要通过人的行为而表达。
James 2:18
But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.

四)信心有大小强弱
Acts 16:5
So the churches were strengthened in the faith and grew daily in numbers.

Romans 14:1
[ The Weak and the Strong ] Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters.

Matthew 17:20
He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

五)信心可以被人拒绝,离弃;信心也可以被人坚守。
1 Timothy 6:20-21
20 Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to your care. Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge, 21 which some have professed and in so doing have departed from the faith.Grace be with you all.

1 Timothy 4:1
The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2012: 罪已经定了和都被称义
2012: 遥投:神夺去我的理