设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:弯刀
万维读者网 > 竞技沙龙 > 帖子
霍顿孙扬冲突升级,两国泳协表态
送交者: Mayi 2016年08月07日17:11:30 于 [竞技沙龙] 发送悄悄话

'Sun Yang is just the drug cheat': Aussie Mack Horton slams Chinese rival after getting the ultimate revenge and beating him to win Rio gold... and urges other athletes to 'name and shame' dopers 

Australian swimming hero Mack Horton launched a scathing attack on the Chinese champion he defeated to win gold in Rio and urged other Olympic athletes to name drug cheats in their sport.

The stirring win in the 400m freestyle came just hours after Horton said he had no respect for his Chinese rival Sun Yang, who he labelled a 'drug cheat.' 

The newly crowned champion didn't shy away from his comments and later told reporters he had no regrets about calling out Yang.

'I don't think it is a big statement because it is true, he has tested positive,' he said.

'No athlete has really come forward and said it. It wouldn't have felt right if I raced against someone who had tested positive and didn't bring it up. Hopefully others will follow.'

Yang served a three-month doping ban in secret in 2014 and news of the suspension was announced retrospectively by China officials.

Horton said he had been planned the attack on Yang after reading Swimming Australia president John Bertrand's account of his famous 1983 America's Cup yachting triumph.

'It was something I thought of beforehand. It was taking a leaf out of John Bertrand's book ....(in 1983) he just referred to it (US) as the 'red boat'.

'He kind of desensitised from it. Sun Yang is just the drug cheat.'

Horton tried to play down a personal rivalry with Yang but clearly there was no love lost. 

Yang reportedly tried to 'taunt' Horton in the Rio training pool by splashing water in on him last week.

The 20-year-old gold medalist launched a surprise chip at the controversial world champion when asked about the training incident.

'It got played up a bit but he splashed me to say hi and I ignored him, I don't have time or respect for drug cheats,' Olympic debutant Horton said.

'He wasn't too happy about that so he kept splashing me and I just got in and did my thing.' 

After beating the Chinese swimmer by a very narrow margin, Horton said it wasn't Yang he had an issue with, but drug cheats in general.

'Definitely a win for the good guys,' he said in a post race interview.

'I don't know if it's a rivalry between me and him, just me and athletes who have tested positive.' 

Horton clocked three minutes, 41.55 seconds to claim the 400m title ahead of defending champion Yang, who swam a time of 3:41.68. 

The 20-year-old is the first Australian since Ian Thorpe in 2004 to win the Olympic 400m freestyle crown. 

'Welcome to the Australian 400m Olympic Champion Club! Well done mate!!' Thorpe tweeted.

Australian head coach Jacco Verhaeren threw his weight behind Horton's bold stance against drug cheats.

'To be honest everyone thinks the same way,' he said.

'As a swimming organisation we have zero tolerance to drugs. It's the same as saying we don't like drug cheats. 

'He made a statement not in words but also performance which is fantastic.' 

霍顿无端攻击孙扬引风波 中国泳协要求其向孙杨道歉

中新网里约热内卢8月7日电(记者 高凯)近几日澳大利亚游泳运动员霍顿对中国选手孙杨进行了人身攻击,引发风波。中国游泳协会7日正式向澳大利亚游泳协会发送了抗议邮件,要求霍顿向孙杨道歉。

6日,霍顿在男子400米自由泳预赛后接受澳媒采访时称,孙杨在训练中向他问好,但他选择忽视,因为他不想同“嗑药骗子”打招呼。

霍顿当晚在400米自由泳决赛中以微弱优势夺冠,他在新闻发布会上再次表示,自己确实称孙杨是“嗑药骗子”,“他确实曾经呈阳性”,并表示不想跟尿检呈阳性的人同场竞技。

孙杨曾于2014年5月被宣布药检不合格,这是一次误服事件,是因为孙杨几年来不时出现心肌缺血情况,一直使用“万爽力”(盐酸曲美他嗪)改善症状。而正是该药物中所含曲美他嗪最终导致孙杨药检呈阳性。世界反兴奋剂机构最终认定孙杨在这次事件中没有完全尽到注意的义务,对阳性发生有过失,但并非重大过失、疏忽。

对于霍顿的言论,孙杨在发布会上表示,“每一位能够来到奥运会的选手都应该得到尊重。”

霍顿对孙扬的无端指责引发轩然大波,众多中国网友要求霍顿向孙杨道歉。

中国游泳协会于里约当地时间7日上午给澳泳协发出正式抗议邮件,表示:“我们关注到这两天澳大利亚游泳运动员霍顿恶意进行人身攻击的恶劣言行,我们认为他的不当言论极大损害了中澳游泳的感情,有损澳大利亚运动员的形象,是一种缺乏素质和教养的表现。我们强烈要求该运动员做出道歉!”

前来里约采访奥运会的一些外媒7日也将报道焦点对准此事,中国游泳队科研组组长陆一帆被追访时再次详细解释了孙杨误服事件,并表示,“我不了解霍顿的想法,但是任何人不应该在不了解具体事实的情况下对他人进行不负责任的攻击”。

AOC backs Mack Horton in drug cheat controversy

The West Australian on August 8, 2016, 8:19 am

The Australian Olympics Committee has defended Australian swimming gold medalist Mack Horton over his comments about Chinese rival Sun Yang’s use of performance-enhancing drugs.

The AOC's defence of Horton comes as the Chinese Olympic team consider an official complaint against the athlete.

China's Yang reportedly tried to "taunt" Horton in the Rio training pool earlier this week, leading to Horton's surprise chip at the controversial world champion when asked about it.

"It got played up a bit but he splashed me to say hi and I ignored him, I don't have time or respect for drug cheats," Olympic debutant Horton said.

"He wasn't too happy about that so he kept splashing me and I just got in and did my thing."

Moments after taking gold over silver medallist Yang, Horton fiercely stood by his comments in the post-race press conference.

"I used the words drug cheat because he tested positive," Horton said after the race.

"He's one of the athletes here who has tested positive."

Queried about Horton’s comments, the AOC said Mack was entitled to express a point of view.

“Under the Team Values (ASPIRE), the ‘E’ stands for express yourself - that is his (Mack’s) right,” the AOC said in a statement.

“He has spoken out in support of clean athletes.

“This is something he feels strongly about and good luck to him"

Supporters of Yang have urged Horton to apologise for his comments, leaving shocking messages across the Aussie's social media accounts.

"Loser", "Snake", "Ugly", "You make me sick" are just some of the abuse hurled at Australia's newest Olympic champion.

"Although you have to the gold medal, but no matter how much you get the piece because of your character you will always be a loser at least respect you should have! Please apologize to Sun Yang! [sic]," one user said.

"You lost the spirit of the Olympic Games. And you are not qualified to be an athlete.

Your comments represent your country obviously you have no idea about it. To insult, attack another athlete on your unreasonable imagination, you suck [sic]," wrote another support of Yang.

"Please apologize to sun. Your country will be ashamed of you. Do you want to play psychological warfare? [sic]" said another.

Rio 2016: Gold medal winner Mack Horton trolled online after calling out 'drug cheat' Sun Yang

Mack Horton has become the target of online trolls just hours after taking the gold medal in the men's 400 metres freestyle final over comments he made calling Chinese runner up Sun Yang out as a "drug cheat".

Horton delivered Australia its first gold medal of the Games, swimming his race to perfection to out-touch the defending Olympic champion.

There had been bad blood brewing between Horton and Yang in the build-up to the final, after the Chinese swimmer splashed water in the face of the Victorian during a training session at the Olympic aquatic centre earlier in the week.

At the time Horton said Yang "splashed me to say hello, and I didn't respond because I don't have time for drug cheats".

Yang served a three-month suspension in 2014 after testing positive to a banned substance.

After the race, Horton said he "didn't have a choice" but to beat Yang.

"The last 50 metres I was thinking about what I said and what would happen if he gets me here," he said.

"I used the words drug cheat because he tested positive ... I just have a problem with athletes who have tested positive and are still competing."

Yang defended himself after the race, insisting he had nothing to hide.

"I don't care too much what the Australian athlete says ... I'm clean; I've done everything it takes to prove I'm clean," he said.

But Chinese fans have taken the grudge match into their own hands, attacking Horton on his various social media accounts using the hashtag #apologizetosunyan.

"Your parents and whole country should be shame [sic] on what you've said," one user wrote on Instagram.

Another wrote: "You even won the match, but you are still a loser, you don't deserve to have an Olympic gold medal."

Many other spammed Horton's accounts with snake emojis.

Horton has not responded to the comments on his social media accounts.

力挺孙杨!中国网友攻陷霍顿社交平台:满嘴喷粪

凤凰体育讯 北京时间今天上午,澳大利亚选手霍顿在击败孙杨后,多次讽刺孙杨有涉药历史,并将矛头直指孙杨,但因为这些过激言论,他的个人社交平台也遭到众多中国网友攻陷。

在霍顿的个人INS下,评论区已经被愤怒的泳迷占领,网友都在指责他赢了比赛但输了人品。很多英语留言谴责他不尊重对手,要求他向孙杨道歉。

中国网友攻陷霍顿社交平台

澳洲"领奖台计划"奏效 曾成功切断孙杨外教关系

当失去最有把握的男子400米自由泳决赛金牌后,孙杨6日深夜在奥运游泳赛场的混合区,紧紧拥抱相熟的记者并留下男儿热泪。

战胜孙杨夺得冠军的,是澳大利亚19岁小将霍顿,他和孙杨在碧波池上演了一场世界级的较量。按理说,冠军拿到手总要展现些许风度,可霍顿赛前赛后接连出言不逊,嘲讽孙杨为“磕药的骗子(drug cheat)”。霍顿夺冠后,部分澳大利亚媒体集体式狂欢并挑事,高呼霍顿战胜“嗑药的骗子”。

冠军都拿到了,为何澳大利亚游泳选手和媒体依旧死盯着孙杨不放?

澳泳将夺金后展现粗鲁一面

赛后的新闻发布会气氛非常诡异。

一名中国女记者,因为愤怒而声音颤抖地向霍顿提问:“你在预赛后采访中,形容孙杨为‘磕药的人’,还用了‘骗子’这样的词语,请问这真的是你说的吗?最起码的尊重在哪里?”孙杨因为发布会迟到,并不知晓这一幕。

霍顿对此并未回避:“我是这么说的,因为他的药检确实是阳性。”一位中国男记者追问,两人的关系看起来很紧张,为何就不能成为朋友呢?霍顿表示:“我不知道这算不算我和孙杨之间的敌意,我是对于兴奋剂检测呈阳性的运动员有意见,不是针对孙杨。”

赛前的预赛,霍顿就对孙杨采取挑衅态度,澳大利亚媒体对此比较纵容,“孙杨是个服用禁药的骗子。我不知道这场比赛能不能算得上是我和他的竞争,可能只能说是我和一个服用过禁药的人的竞争吧。”

赛后的发布会上,霍顿也没有和孙杨进行任何交流。更让人瞠目结舌的是,由于记者的问题都抛给了名气更大的孙杨,霍顿可能觉得受到冷落了,竟连招呼都不打直接起身离开,如此粗鲁和无理让人大跌眼镜。

澳媒体偏颇报道推波助澜

按理说,霍顿拿到金牌后,完全可以采取更为友好的态度,为何这名19岁的小将如此咄咄逼人?只能说,他还“太年轻”,在澳大利亚媒体对孙杨刻意污名化的氛围中,在澳大利亚游泳界对中国游泳团队的技术屏蔽战术中,霍顿只是被利用的“炮筒”。

澳大利亚游泳选手和媒体如此不待见孙杨,是因为他在伦敦奥运会上的精彩表现,和澳大利亚游泳界的萎靡形成了鲜明对比。这一年,以孙杨为代表的中国游泳军团在伦敦奥运狂揽5金10牌,从2008年的奖牌榜第七跃居第二。与此同时,向来以“游泳王国”自诩的澳大利亚却在伦敦惨遭滑铁卢,仅收获一金,奖牌榜排名亦从第二跌落至第七。“是什么在短短四年制造了这一巨大颠覆?因为中国的顶级运动员在澳大利亚的泳池,跟从我们的教练训练!中国两大游泳明星孙杨和叶诗文,他们师从的正是我们的顶级教练丹尼斯-考特瑞(DenisCotterrell)和肯-伍(KenWood)”。

2014年孙杨在全国赛出现涉药门,这件事被世界泳坛中那些嫉妒孙杨的人和他们背后的境外媒体抓住不放。2014年开始,澳媒体不断地用“drug cheat”污蔑孙杨,即便他仅是“误服”的事情已被世界反兴奋剂组织所认可,并因此决定不再处罚他。

更不应忽视的是,他所误服的“曲美他嗪”,虽然在2014年刚被列为禁药,可在2015年却又被解禁了,成为可以被运动员服用的心脏代谢药物了。

针对孙杨的“领奖台计划”奏效

为避免伦敦惨败重现里约,澳大利亚游泳协会推出著名的“领奖台计划”:与澳籍高水平教练员签订协议,与全澳11家顶级俱乐部签订领奖台协议,通过提供奖金、薪水和援助的方式激励后者训练本国运动员。对教练和游泳俱乐部来说,签了这份协议就有钱拿,但拿了这笔钱就不能培训“外国人”。

澳大利亚游泳协会更凶狠的第二招,是抓住孙杨误服兴奋剂的把柄,2014年11月22日孙杨误服心脏病药物的“涉药门”曝光,短短数天内澳泳协就为孙杨量身定制了“新政”:“任何有过药检呈阳性的运动员,将不被允许进入与澳泳协签有领奖台计划的澳大利亚游泳俱乐部的泳池,不得接受澳泳协签约教练的指导。所有进入澳大利亚境内训练的外国运动员必须接受国际反兴奋剂组织的飞行药检并为此自行支付费用。”这一补刀,直接割断了孙杨与其王牌外教丹尼斯的师徒关系,丹尼斯只能无奈割舍爱徒。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2015: 目前奖牌情况:中美差距缩小到9块
2015: 牧嫂:预习西班牙(上)