设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:弯刀
万维读者网 > 竞技沙龙 > 帖子
泡椒要去湖人或骑士?
送交者: Mayi 2017年06月19日18:19:14 于 [竞技沙龙] 发送悄悄话

Report: Paul George prefers to sign with Lakers as free agent in 2018

Paul George has told the Indiana Pacers that he will not re-sign with the club after next season and the All-Star forward would prefer to sign with the Los Angeles Lakers when he is a free agent 2018, The Vertical reported Sunday.

If George, 27, were to sign with the Lakers, it would mark a homecoming of sorts, as he was born in nearby Palmdale, California.

George instructed his agent to inform new Pacers president Kevin Pritchard of his plans, according to the Vertical.

Although George would constitute a significant acquisition for Los Angeles, the rebuilding Lakers do not currently intend to part with any of their young assets in a trade with the Pacers, sources told ESPN's Ramona Shelburne.

George said Thursday that he was committed to playing with the Pacers through next season.

"I am a Pacer. I am under contract, and I intend to play,'' George said.

George has averaged 18.1 points and 6.3 rebounds per game over seven NBA seasons and is considered one of the best two-way players in the league.

The past two seasons have been the best of his career. Since returning for the final six games of the 2014-15 season after gruesomely breaking his left leg, George has taken his game to new heights. He averaged 23.1 points and 7.0 rebounds per game in 2015-16.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

0%(0)
0%(0)
   小打小闹。去骑士也许能戴上个圈。湖人没希望  /无内容 - 红山狼 06/19/17 (492)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2016: 2016 NBA总决赛最后一战:骑士-勇士
2016: 歐洲杯搭台:A組第三輪:法國-瑞士;羅
2015: NBA总决赛争议哨:莫兹戈夫第一场末是
2015: NBA已经翻篇,大家开始讨论NFL吧!