设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:股民甲远古的风
万维读者网 > 股市财经 > 帖子
deliver:现代富人致富的道理之一
送交者: deliver 2012年05月20日10:42:02 于 [股市财经] 发送悄悄话

下面是从Facebook Message Board 来的。都是大家可能都懂的简单道理, 即现代富人致富的途径之一。很多中国人对富人崇拜得不得了, 理解得不得了。相当于被别人卖了,还帮他们数钱。

例如,很多海外的中国人本身就是个Loser,属弱势群体,但加入到了中国的权贵行列对薄熙来的打黑,减少贫穷差别举错大加攻击。

You have to understand a couple of things about Wall Street before buying stocks.

- Wall Street doesn't print money. So in order for the rich to make money, they have to take it from the poor because it's easier to take it from the poor than take it from another rich person or group

- Wall Street is a place where companies can raise money via IPO's. This is a nice way of saying a company can borrow money but don't have to pay it back. If you buy and then sell your FB stocks, you're not selling it back to FB, you're selling it to another buyer. FB doesn't have to pay back the loan. I personally would love to have this type of loans.

I think you could see how Wall Street could easily scam people out of money. If FB really is that valuable and if Suckerberg and his pals really were going to put the money back into the business, they could have borrow the money from a bank. But no bank could give them $16 billion and no bank would trust them either. If FB could borrow the money, the money has to go back to the business. On the other hand, Suckerberg and his pals sold stocks, they don't necessary have to put the money back into the company. It's one big scam but FB IPO is one of the biggest. The scammers were working together as a team from analysts to broker. Media kept the hypes going.

Even if you end up making money trading FB stocks, you still got Suckerbergged. That's because you took a LOT of risk to get little reward. The rich took no risk and got a lot of reward.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2011: 趁低买进,为长线布局
2011: 依山流影:美國商場拾零:商業欺詐也不