设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:阿飞的剑
万维读者网 > 茗香茶语 > 帖子
又搜得一篇,肠炎很多产么!也是关于K19英文滴
送交者: 沙发马铃薯 2016年08月02日10:08:19 于 [茗香茶语] 发送悄悄话

K19,侬是怎样恶补,从直肠炎口里的idiot 在短短的几年间一跃而进三甲的呀?传授一下,就像侬传授大刀耳片的秘诀那样。耶!

To K19
送交者: 直言 2013年04月13日19:17:53 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

First, assume I am writing this with a straight face. 

Now, read the following. They are taken from your post below. For your viewing convenience, the errors are highlighted in red and bold:

"That alone said enough about this guys ability to judge. Isn't it?" 

"I will not spend one second to correct my posts"

"Tell you a truth"

"When can you stop showing of your english ..."

"Yes, you have show you have some understanding ..."

"... everyone can see how good you really is, or is not"

"I have been reading all sort of shit"

Pathetic notwithstanding, an unbiased fair-minded person would probably not go much further than to conclude that you have virtually no understanding of English. Yet, you yourself, my friend, have made it much worse, when you said: "Tell you a truth. I have been reading all sort of shit 10 to 16 hours a day in the last 10 years" (all sorts of shit in English, I suppose).

Now, let me tell you the truth, my friend. While making grammatical mistakes in English doesn't necessarily render a non native speaker unintelligent automatically, making the kind of egregious and stupid mistakes you make and so excessively after reading English 16 hours a day for 10 years would certainly put you in the league of utter and hopeless idiots. Sorry to break it to you. I wish I could be more charitable and gentle.

One more piece of advice. Stop calling everyone idiot and stop cackling excessively and nervously, they not only are totally useless defenses, they also make you appear to be mentally and emotionally unstable. Do it for your own good.

Do we need to get into the craps you posted? I guess not, my friend.

Oh my, someone use the ability

送交者: k19 2013月04月13日16:43:58 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

回  答:Mind opening, 由 直言 于2013-04-13 15:53:27

of second language as a standard for judging others intelligence and literacy.  That alone said enough about this guys ability to judge. Isn't it? I will not spend one second to correct my posts.  And maybe I should stop doing it??? LOL why the fuck I want waste my time to do so for idiots? Nah, never. I have already spend way enough time for idiots like you here. And you really don't deserve it.

BTW, if you can tell that someone is smoking be finding their grammar mistake, I wonder what the hell are you smoking. It is not weed, i am sure.

Yes, it is mind opening. Again, so what, it is not that I did not know it is mind opening. It is the fast typing plus the reminder habit of chinese thinking got me. Big fucking deal.

You really think you are more literate and know more in English than me? hahahahahah What a dumbass. Tell you a truth. I have been reading all sort of shit 10 to 16 hours a day in the last 10 years while you spend your time wasting bullshit someone else here in wuwei. hahahaha.

When can you stop showing of you english grammar skill and show us some of your mental capacity, if you have any to speak of, then we can talk about literacy and intelligence. Yes, you have show you have some understanding of english grammar. But you have show nothing but stupidity so far. Keep arguing, everyone can see how good you really is, or is not.   ... oooops, I have to leave something for someone to do., right. hahahaha otherwise he/she will get bored. Just like my dog, she can only think what is exactly infront of her. hahahah Go ahead, chew on it, if you want to.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2015: MC说上藤校的主要目的是建立关系,我表
2015: 有人了解 OmegaXL 吗?