设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:阿飞的剑
万维读者网 > 茗香茶语 > 帖子
快点转贴,告诉白人中产阶级应当怎样夺回总统选择权--
送交者: 胡骑来 2016年10月24日14:08:07 于 [茗香茶语] 发送悄悄话

The code_001 still has a problem. If they set up a dummy or so call 'third party' whose name is Axxxx to absorb our arrows and to defend the Adam and Ben, our votes will have no effect because according to code_001 we will pick this dummy. And we are still vanished just as we do not go to vote. Hence I give the code_002 as a revise. I think if they want to sale Adam and Ben to us, Adam and Ben will become the two most well-known candidates. /*01*/ /* code_002 */ /*02*/ char* vote((char*) candidate[]) /*03*/ { /*04*/ (char*) most_well_known_candidate[2]; /*05*/ /*06*/ if (there_is_a_candidate_i_like == TRUE) /*07*/ return candidate[i_like]; /*08*/ else /*09*/ { /*10*/ most_well_known_candidate[0] = the_1st_most_well_known(candidate); /*11*/ most_well_known_candidate[1] = the_2nd_most_well_known(candidate); /*12*/ sort_by_name(most_well_known_candidate); /*13*/ return most_well_known_candidate[0]; /*14*/ } /*15*/ } /* ***************************************************************** */ /*01*/ /* code_001*/ /*02*/ char* vote((char*) candidate[]) /*03*/ { /*04*/ sort_by_name(candidate); /*05*/ /*06*/ if (there_is_a_candidate_i_like == TRUE) /*07*/ return candidate[i_like]; /*08*/ else /*09*/ return candidate[0]; /*10*/ } /* ***************************************************************** */ Hi, folks. Do you know how to vote when you don't like both candidates, Adam and Ben? Yes, you are right. Pick Adam when you don't like both because A < B. If we don't go to vote, they will believe that we are vanished. If we pick one randomly, they will believe that we will cancel each other and our opinion is mere a noise. We, the people who don't like both candidates, should agree the voting strategy that all of us will pick the bad bird according to the given name in alphabetical order from A to Z. The idea is to tell them "Give us at least one candidate we like or whose name is Axxxx". If the USA still have 10 votes remain and we insist this voting strategy, I guarantee that we will have a president we like before the USA die out. I don't know if my English skill is good enough to explain this great idea clearly. But I believe you can understand it because you are electrical engineers. If you think this great idea will help the USA, please share it with your family, your friends, your enemies and anyone you know. BTW, if you give me 10 cents as a reward for my great idea, I will fell very happy. And if you don't have 10 cents, just give me five. Have fun.

查看妖妖的其他作品点此
http://bbs.creaders.net/tea/bbsviewer.php?trd_id=1180882
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖