设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:阿飞的剑
万维读者网 > 茗香茶语 > 帖子
To meister
送交者: 直言 2017年07月05日21:44:31 于 [茗香茶语] 发送悄悄话

I don’t know you at all; and don’t think you know me either. But since you’ve made it your business to pass judgment on me, I want to remind you not to look down on anyone the way you do because only God sits that high. In addition, I want to share with you some thoughts that I have compiled from various sources just so that you wouldn’t get too carried away while acting sanctimonious.

First, you need to understand that judging is not a virtue. In many ways, it’s cowardly to be judgmental, if not hypocritical. Judging others is easy because it distracts us from the responsibility of judging ourselves. But for the most part, people judge because thinking is difficult.

It is well established that as humans, we tend to judge others by their deeds, but judge ourselves by our intentions. So take a good look at yourself before you judge others next time.

Keep in mind, when you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself. People who judge others tell more about Who They Are than Who They Judge, for as you judge others, you are judging something in yourself of which you are unaware. While you are busy judging others, you may leave your closet open and a lot of skeletons may fall out.

I doubt that you are a man of faith. But we can both benefit from a verse from the Bible: “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven.”(Luke 6:37)

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2016: 帮梦男带句话,希望没有冒犯到茶馆的版
2016: 宪法是干什么的:美国移民局标准答案