设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 美国移民 > 帖子
L-1A签证优点
送交者: Peter93 2015年03月29日12:10:24 于 [美国移民] 发送悄悄话

Do I Need to Apply for L-1A Visa? What Are the Advantages to Have L-1A Visa?

Question:

As a manager in a multinational company, I will soon be transferred to work in the United States.

Do I need to apply for L-1A visa or H-1B visa to work in U.S.? What are the requirements and advantages to have L-1A visa over H-1B visa? Can I apply for U.S. Green Card directly?

Answer:

One of the main requirements for the L-1A visa is that an employee of the foreign company must have also worked as an executive or managerial capacity for the foreign entity for at least one continuous year in the past three years before coming to United States. The alien employee then must be sponsored to work in the same capacity for the U.S. entity. An executive or manager with L-1A visa may work in the United States for up to seven years, while the 'specialized knowledge' employee with L-1B visa has up to five years.

The L-1A visa holder may qualify for EB1-Executive or Manager (EB-1C) immigrant category to apply for U.S. Green Card. The L-1A visa is also being increasingly used by international entrepreneurs, because it is extremely flexible as well as the fact that currently there is no quota or cap.

Also, the spouse and children of L-1 visa holders can work in the United States with L-2 visas, and can obtain a work permit (EAD). One of the other advantages that a L-1A visa has over H1-B is that it allows the holder to work in the U.S. for seven years instead of six and, furthermore, the L-1 visa requlation does not require the alien employee to have a college or university degree.

http://www.greencardapply.com/question/question15/L1-Visa-Advantages_032915.htm
http://www.greencardapply.com/l1visa.htm

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖