简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 美国移民 > 帖子
P签证主要优点
送交者: Peter93 2014年04月26日12:52:10 于 [美国移民] 发送悄悄话
Major Advantages for a P Visa

Question:

I have a short term contract to perform in U.S. with an entertainment company. I do not know exactly which visa type is good for my situation. I am considering the P visa or O visa. What are the requirements and advantages for a P visa?

Answer:

P visa is a U.S. work visa, and it is available to outstanding athletes, athletic teams, and entertainment companies with a job offer from a U.S. employer. There is no annual limit for the number of people who can receive P visa.

The P visas will be granted for the length of time needed to complete a particular event, up to a maximum of one year. However, P-1 athletes may be admitted for a period of up to five years, with one extension of up to five years.

The key features of the P visa and some of the advantages/disadvantages of the P visa include:

The P visa holder can work legally in the U.S. for the P visa sponsor.

If the alien wants to change jobs, getting a new visa will be necessary;

P visas can be issued relatively quickly;

A P visa holder may travel in and out of the U.S. or stay continuously for as long as the P visa and status are valid;

A spouse and unmarried children under age 21 may receive P-4 visas to accompany the P visa holder, but they may not accept

employment in U.S.;

P visa holder's essential support personnel may also be granted P visa.

http://www.greencardapply.com/question/question14/P-Visa-Advantages_0223.htm
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2009: 生活在美国,罪恶就在你身边 (原创)