设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 美国移民 > 帖子
EB-1A申请的独立专家推荐信
送交者: Peter93 2014年04月26日12:59:56 于 [美国移民] 发送悄悄话

Get Reference Letter from Independent and Well-Recognized Expert for EB-1A Application

Question:

I recently got an Request For Evidence letter from USCIS office, asking for more evidence of my "original contribution in the field", and reference letter of "independent" and "well-recognized" expert for my original contribution in the field.

I am now working at a university as a research associate. How could I get reference letter from independent and well-recognized expert for my original contribution in the field?

Answer: 

According to USCIS, the reference letter should come from independent and well-recognized expert, based upon his/her review of the documents that are submitted with the EB1 Extraordinary Ability application.

By "independent", the USCIS means an expert with whom the alien application has not worked before - not an employer, colleague, advisor, or client. By "well-recognized", the USCIS means a well-credentialed expert with lengthy experience in the field of endeavor.

The experience should include an advanced degree, more than ten years of experience in the field, a lengthy publication and presentation record.

Not every EB-1A application case needs the reference letter from "independent" and "well-recognized expert", especially when the alien applicant has Ph.D. degree and a lengthy publication record and several wards, which could distinguish the alien applicant from other individuals in the field.

http://www.greencardapply.com/question/question14/Independent-Reference-Letters_0303.htm

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2009: 生活在美国,罪恶就在你身边 (原创)