簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:丁丁家長
萬維讀者網 > 海 二 代 > 帖子
Susan八年級校園生活(10)--朋友(交友標準及現在的朋友)
送交者: 小哭 2014年01月01日06:00:15 於 [海 二 代] 發送悄悄話

朋友——交友標準,以及我現在的朋友

Susan 小哭譯

許多人問過我“交朋友這事兒困難嗎?”。以前我真的沒有怎麼認真地思考過這個問題,我只是聳聳肩說“不,沒那麼難。我有許多的朋友。”現在我有時間來思考一下這個問題了,我發現友誼要麼存在於我和某人之間,要麼就不存在。不存在着什麼保靠的辦法去“製造”朋友。這件事兒即依着我也同樣地依着別人而定。因此得到真正的友誼很難。因為搬了這麼多的家,我一直以為交朋友有點難。別的每一個人都已經有了他們自己的、一起長大的朋友圈了。而我在13年後一出現,就想擠入一個已經緊密聯繫着的小組中的話,難,每一次都難。

幸運的是,上帝一直賜福於我,給了我一個親切可愛的性格(如果我太自負了,請告訴我)。雖然對我來說交到親密的朋友很困難,但我沒有敵人。認識我的人多數會說我是一個不錯的人。如果我被分配為他們課題的合作夥伴,他們不會不開心。我確信有幾個人還會非常地高興,因為我是一個相當聰明的人,我也不介意幫助那些沒有我聰明的人(再說一次,我是不是太自負了?)。

我想說,很多人都認為我是一個善良、聰明的好人這事兒沒啥問題吧。可那也不會讓我能更容易地交到知已。雖然我能很容易地就能控制好自己在公眾面前的形象和地位,但我無法控制親密的友誼。我不能將它“製造”(譯者註:交朋友的“交”在英文中也有“製造”的意思)出來。親密的友情需要兩(或多)個人有相似性、有相似的思維方式。這就要求與一場友誼涉及到的人要相互信任、把彼此看做同類。因為我不覺得很多人和我是同類,所以交到親密的朋友就難。我並不是覺得他們比我低。我只是覺得他們和我是完全不同類型的人,有些人我根本就無法和他們建立起聯繫。親密的友誼需要時間,要有時間才能找到可以建立起聯繫的人,要有時間才能真正地和他們在一起並聯繫起來。

再說一次,幸運降臨到了我的頭上。我在新學校HMS甚至都沒用上一年的時間,我就發現自己已經有一個朋友圈了。我們全都可以彼此聯繫。我們喜歡很多同一類的事情,我們有着幾乎相同的價值觀。我們都是相當善良的人,雖然我認為我比他們更開朗一些。那也是為什麼我還有許多親密朋友圈以外的朋友的原因。唯一的問題是,我比他們更成熟一點(這次我不只是表揚自己。甚至他們自己也承認如此)。所以,有時,我對某些事情的反應和他們不同。好了,我不能想要所有的東西,我為我所擁有的感到知足。

八年級確實是可以和我的朋友們有更多聯繫的時段。我可以更加地了解他們,他們也可以更加地了解我,我們可以在一起度過開心快樂的時光。我和HP一起上很多課(雖然,有點傷心,多數的課程我們不能坐在一起),我和HP還有XR等一群人在午飯時坐在一起,所以我們有很多機會在一起說話。這裡不象中國那樣,學生有課間休息,他們可以在那時和朋友們說說話。在這裡,如果我想和我的朋友們在學校說話,我只能在午飯的時候或者在課堂上當我們沒事兒做的時候才行。

我想,HPXR以前是最好的朋友。現在我加入了這個群體,HP正在和我越來越親密,我有點害怕XR會嫉妒。不是我不喜歡她,正相反,我喜歡,我非常地喜歡她。只是HP和我比和XR更相似。我們喜歡同一類型的男生(書裡的,不是現實生活中的。不像很多女生和他們的女朋友那樣,我們根本不談論男生。),我們有着同樣的幽默,我們有着同樣的思維。今年,我和HP一起上很多課,所以我們正變得越來越親密。

我和我的這組朋友們有着許多的開心時刻,到目前為止,我和他們成為朋友才只有半年的時間。令我驚訝的是,我是這群人里最搞笑的一個。通常都是我逗得他們大笑,特別是能把HP逗笑。我從沒覺得自己是這麼一個有趣的人。可能是因為這以前,我根本沒有遇着合適的聽眾吧。

我們相互交流的另一個時間是發電子郵件的時候。每天我們發五到十次電子郵件。除了要用到計算機這一點之外(因為我們沒有手機),電子郵件對我們來說,就和發短信對於多數的女孩子們來說一樣。我們談論重要的事情(生日聚會,家庭作業),和一些隨時想起來的並不重要的話題(哪個漫畫中的男生更棒啦,誰比誰更巴嘎(日語笨蛋的意思)啦,還有誰的笑臉更好看啦:我的和HP的)。我常常告訴他們我看過的電影和讀過的書,盡力把他們更多地帶到“美國”社會裡。迄今為止,我已經非常成功地將HP變成了洛基(哦,洛基……暈倒,譯者註:洛基是電影“托爾”里的人物)的大粉絲。XR這個星期會看“托爾”,但是我不覺得她會如我和HP一樣地喜歡洛基。她真不是那種喜歡黑暗和危險的類型,她是那種更喜歡可愛和討人喜歡的東西的那種類型。

朋友很重要。和他們在一起我可以做我自己,我覺得被接受。我不用擔心他們被我的瘋勁兒騷擾了。我們真的相當瘋狂。我和HP曾經有過這樣瘋狂的爭論:誰的笑臉更好看。她的笑臉是那種可愛討喜的動畫類型,而我的是樸素的眼睛臉,滑稽類型。到現在為止,我們已經在所有老師的白板(老師同意了)和彼此的筆記本上畫過了。截至目前,我認為是我在贏。但是結果還在變化中。

我確實因着我的朋友們很高興。他們完美嗎?不。但是……我完美嗎?不。所以扯平了。他們接受我, 我接受他們,我們在一起很開心。那就是朋友的樣子。忠誠,接納,並且在某個人做出錯誤決定時會有人捅捅她指出來正確的方向。我真的感謝上帝,給了我這樣好的一群朋友。找到合適的人成為朋友很難,但卻很值得。我願意說,我不能希望有比這些更好的朋友了,但是事實上,我能希望。如我所說,他們不是完美的。但是他們已經足夠好了。不,他們不僅僅是足夠好了,他們已經很棒了。我真的很高興有他們在我身邊,一起度過初中階段最後也是最難的一年。這對於我們所有的人來說都將是一次不同尋常的經歷。

【小哭介紹背景】自從接手Susan,我就關心她的社交能力。我是一個沒有朋友就覺得生活失去了色彩的人,因為住過很多城市,待過很多單位,所以有機會結交很多朋友。加上性格外向,喜歡新事物,所以從民工到司機、從學生到院士、從秘書到廳級處級,形形色色三六九等的人我都能跟人家搭上話,交上或深或淺的朋友,找到在新環境中的歸屬感。我很在乎這個歸屬感,這會讓我覺得更安全、更自在。

於是我就這樣看Susan的生活,我覺得她也應該結交一些朋友。可不同的是,我是上大學後才有機會東走西走的,她卻是一生下來就跟着爹娘走南闖北的。這年紀不同帶來的結果就非常地不同,她的生活軌跡竟然是沒有朋友!而且,還能行!!這在我看來,絕對是不正常的;可是這在Susan爸眼裡,完全正常。Susan爸最精典的一句話是:小哭你不要以為人人都跟你似的,沒有朋友就活不起一樣滴。

不管怎麼說,我還是按照我的理解,幫她搞活動,讓她有機會結交朋友。但是說實話,她對朋友的感覺不是很強烈,沒有朋友的時候,她沒有覺得一定要有;但是她喜歡外界新鮮事物,她說過一句小寶前陣子也說過的話:還能再去哪玩玩嗎?去哪玩都行,只要不是家的地方就行。她的好奇心還是挺強的,但是對友誼的需求卻不強。

來美國後,慢慢地,她好像從沒有發育好變得發育了,她開始有了對朋友的渴望,發展到現在,我覺得她對親密朋友的渴望還很強烈了。這篇作文是一個月以前寫的,今天晚上我們倆針對她的那些具體的朋友,比如她午飯桌上的女孩子們逐一分析,我發現她現在並沒有真正算得上知已的朋友。她問我,她內心對某些人的評價並不高,是不是她不好?我明確地說不是!她應該有內心裡真正的想法,但並不一定要當面指出別人的缺點讓人難堪。有的人和自己不投緣,但並不一定就要成為敵人。朋友也是分很多個層次和很多個階段的,人生就是這麼一個階段推向一個階段的,我們與朋友的友誼有的會越來深,有的則會越來越淡,不要糾結這些事兒。好好享受和朋友們在一起的歡樂時光就好!不管怎麼說,身邊有一群還算過得去的朋友,就好過一個人。至少,午餐的時候,沒有一桌人歡迎你加入,那種孤單的感覺更可怕!至於密友,那也真的是可遇不可求。有句話不是說了嗎——“人生得一知已足以”。

我很想告訴Susan,物以類聚,人以群分,你不提高自我,就算是遇到你欣賞的人,都沒有辦法做朋友以。可是,我想還是等她有一天發現這個規律後再談。她問我有沒有象她那樣的一些朋友,我說有,我有的朋友類型可比你的多多了。我也不覺得他們完美,我也知道自己有毛病,可是,我覺得這不妨礙交朋友。但是說到知已,卻也不多。不過如果要是我只能選擇一個朋友,我想我會選擇那個最關心我的一雙兒女的人,雖然我和她不是一個類型,可是我覺得我們最互補:)我說現在媽媽找到了一個和自己極其相似的好朋友,但是太相似會出現一個問題,在錯誤的方向上,朋友並不會及時地幫你調整,所以,可能互補型的還是更好。但是有一個前提,就是真正的密友,其實是在同一個層次上才有可能的。這個層次,我給Susan解釋了半天,她最後覺得真的是那麼回事兒啊!簡直和她現在的感受太一致了。她說有一個很好的女生,可是在她眼裡根本就沒有長大,她說每一次深入的交談之後,都讓她覺得很鬱悶,我說那就是無法成為密友的一類,但是和她保持在一定深度上的友誼,也還是令人很愉快的一件事兒啊。她同意,並且很高興於媽媽那麼理解她:)嘿嘿,能夠和女兒在一些重要問題上共鳴,感覺是相當地愉快呢!

附上英文原文:

Friends-my standards for friends, and my current ones

A lot of people have asked me “Is it hard to make friends?”. I haven’t really considered this question properly before, I just shrugged and said “No, not really. I have lots of friends”. Now that I have time to think about it, I’ve came to the conclusion that friendship is either something that’s possible between me and someone, or it’s not possible. There’s really no guranteed way to “make” friends. It depends as much on the other person as it depends on myself. That’s what makes good friendships hard to come by. Having moved so much, I supposed it was a bit hard for me to make friends. Everyone else already had their own group of friends that they grew up together with. Showing up thirteen years after everyone else and trying to squeeze my way into an already tight-knit group was hard, every time.

Fortunately, God has blessed me with a very likable personality (if I’m being too vain, tell me). Though it might’ve been hard for me to make close friends, I don’t have any enemies. Most of the people that knows me would say I’m an alright person, that if I was assigned their partners for a projects, they wouldn’t be unhappy. I’m sure a few people would be pretty happy, since I’m a fairly smart person and I don’t mind helping people who aren’t as smart as me (again, am I being too vain?).

I think it’s safe to say that most people think I’m a nice, smart, and good person. That doesn’t make it any easier for me to make close friends, though. Although public image and reputation I can control easily, close friendships I can’t control. I can’t “make” it happen. Close friendship requires two (or more) people to have similarities, to have a similar way of thinking. It requires the people involved in the friendship to trust eachother, and see eachother as equals. It has been hard to form close friends, because I don’t see many people as my equals. I don’t see them as lower than me either. I just see them as a totally different type of person as I am, somebody I can not connect to at all. Close friendship takes time. Time to find people I can connect to, and time to actually bond and connect to them.

Again, luck has came my way, and after spending not evey a year at my new school, HMS, I have found myself my own circle of friends. We can totally connect to eachother. We like most of the same things, and we have almost the same values. And we’re all fairly nice people, though I think I’m more outgoing than them, which is why I have a lot of other friends aside from my close friends. The only problem is, I’m a bit more mature than them (I am not merely complimenting myself this time. They even admitted it themselves.). So, sometimes, my reactions to some things are different from theirs. Oh well, I can’t expect to have everything, and I’m happy for what I have.

8th grade is a really great time to connect more with my friends. I can learn more about them, they can learn more about me, and we can have fun together. I have a lot of classes with HP (though, sadly, we don’t sit next to eachother for most of them), and I sit with HP and XR and the bunch at lunch, so we have lost of chances to talk to eachother. It’s not like in China, where people get breaks in between the periods, so they can talk to their friends then. If I want to talk to my friends during school, I would have to talk to them at lunch or during class time when we’re not doing anything.

Before, HP and XR used to be best friends, I think. Now that I’ve joined the bunch, HP is becoming really close friends with me, and I’m a kind of afraid XR might get jealous. It’s not that I don’t like her, I do, a lot. It’s just that HP is more similar to me than XR. We like the same type of guys (In books, not in real life. Unlike most girls and their girlfriends, we haven’t talked about guys at all.), we have the same type of humor, and we think the same way. This year, I have so many classes with HP, so we’re becoming even closer friends.

I’ve had so many fun experiences with my group of friends, and so far, we’ve only been friends for half a year. To my surprise, I’m the funniest person in the bunch. I’m usually the one that makes everyone laugh, especially HP. I’ve never considered myself to be funny before. Maybe it’s because I’ve never met the right audience, until now.

Another time we talk with eachother is through e-mail. We message eachother about five to ten times per day. E-mail to us is like texting to most girls, except for the fact that it’s on the computer (since we don’t have a phone). We talk about important stuff (birthday parties, homework), and random unimportant stuff (which anime guy is more awesome, who’s more of a baka (that’s Japanese for idiot) than the other, and who’s smiley face is better: mine or HP’s). I often tell them about movies and books I’ve watched and read, in my attemps to bring them deeper into American society. So far, I have been very successful in making HP a huge fan of Loki (oh Loki…swoon). XR is going watch Thor this week, but I don’t think she’ll like Loki as much as HP and I. She’s not really the type for dark and dangerous guys, she’s more of the type for cute and adorable stuff.

Friends are important. I can be myself with them, and feel accepted. I don’t have to worry about them being annoyed at my craziness. We’re all pretty crazy. Me and HP have this really crazy argument going on: who’s smiley face is better. Her smiley face is a cute and adorable anime one, while mine is a simple glasses-face, comic style. So far, we’ve drawn all over teachers’ whiteboards (with their permission) and over eachother’s notebooks. I think I’m winning, as of now. But that can change.

I’m really glad about my friends. Are they perfect? No. But… am I perfect? No. So it evens out. They accept me, I accept them, and we can have fun together. That’s what friends are about. Loyalty, acceptance, and a occasion nudge in the right direction should one of us start making the wrong decisions. I really thank God for giving me such great friends. It’s been hard, finding the right people to be friends with, but it’s been well worth it. I would like to say I can’t wish for better friends than these, but actually, I can. As I had said, they’re not perfect. But they’re good enough. No, they’re not just good enough, they’re amazing. I’m really glad I have them by my side. Together, the last and hardest year of middle school would be a great experience for all of us.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2013: 該如何培養孩子的責任感?
2013: 讓孩子愛上閱讀的十六招