設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:諍友
萬維讀者網 > 教育學術 > 帖子
尋萬維英語大俠相助!
送交者: InstanceTV 2015年06月24日04:46:15 於 [教育學術] 發送悄悄話

我在匆忙中寫下了下面二段文字,一個是第二本書的介紹(不可超過50字),另一是對第一本書《論範例》的一個簡介。寫完之後待到要正式發表到第二本書中《範例解釋》出版在即,自己又覺得不滿意。

萬維英語高人云集,我何不請各路神仙相助呢?小女的報答雖不能委身於您,但一個hug or kiss 總還是可以的。(您的名字將寫入前言感謝之列和送你一本書)

作者:董亞維

===========================

"Introduction and explanation to the Instancology (Part I) published 3 years ago. As the Instancology (Part I) is an outline only, the Part II tries to explore those new concepts and ideas contained in Part I in depth and in more details."

===========================

"

Abstract for the book "Instancology“

“Instancology” is an author-coined word for the name of this new philosophy system on "The Study of the Instance and The Absolute.

The purpose of writing this book is to reveal: the final truth on the reality of our world- instead of 2500 years of searching for the fundamental existence or the Being of our world, it is the "Movement" itself, caused by the Absolute - which leads to forming our present, abstract (e.g. existence of Plato's Form or mathematics) AND material worlds.

Along this revelation, this dissertation tries to answer questions like "What is Heidegger's Part II (which he could not complete) of his book "The Being and Time", Is mathematics real? Is Plato's Form real? On the argument "What is the reality?", who is correct? Plato or Aristotle? After all, the 4 fundamental questions raised when philosophy in its infantile since ancient Greeks asked: Who am I? Where am I? What is my world? and How should I conduct myself?

The method used in developing this system is a new epistemology called "Pure Wu-Xing "(similar to the instance, e.g. when Archimedes shouted "Eureka! ") which explains the  mechanism for creativity and discovery, and which cannot be explained by analysis, reason, rational, logic etc. alone, in the past history of epistemological development in philosophy.

By using this new "Pure Wu-Xing", thinking studies thoughts and thoughts reflected on thinking - so on and so forth, each pushes other in turn to higher and higher circle upwards, eventually come to the Absolute, which is the final end of all rational: the truth of reality. It reveals that the nature of thinking is the Absolute also. And relating thinking to the Absolute in the outside world, the two Absolutes are identical. Along this line of logic, this system also throws new lights on the nature of language, Artificial Intelligence ethics and Chinese culture in general and reached its own new conclusions for each field.

- See more at: http://bbs.creaders.net/education/bbsviewer.php?trd_id=1066175&blog_id=222955#sthash.la1Ly0ip.dpuf
"

0%(0)
0%(0)
  e.g. come should be coming in - hare 06/24/15 (404)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2014: 再談什麼是形而上學?- 用自己的話說
2014: 培養你和孩子的貴族氣質
2013: 虛雲和尚用西醫看起來噁心的東西洗臉,
2013: 毛澤東時代對潛在人才的又一種摧殘